The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > General Discussions

Old 09-12-2009, 03:49 PM
Formerly known as Cato

Default Thanks for sharing these ...

My best friend discovered these videos about a month ago.
He rented the DVD's from Netflix (I think) and then he "debriefed" me on them.
After that he purchased the complete set, and he told me the day before yesterday that he would make me copies and mail them to me.
I have been looking forward to seeing them, and now thanks to Nathan I am going to get a "sneak preview".
Yeah!!!
My friend also researched the "author" of this series and his imprisonment for tax evasion. He (my friend) thinks the author (I forget his name) is NOT a criminal in the least but more likely a persecuted christian/patriot.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:56 PM

Cato

Yes he is being persecuted very true.

Bill
Old 09-12-2009, 08:41 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Willybob,

No problem. I really did not think you were directing your post at brother Hovinds teaching. I just wanted to clarify for others

God Bless,
Donna
Old 09-28-2009, 08:16 AM
Formerly known as Cato

Default These Video's Contain Indespensable Knowledge ...

Thank you to Nathan for providing the links to these video's ...
I am on video #5 and there is so much knowledge in these things that my brain is about to explode ...
I am planning on watching them multiple times so I can incorporate this knowledge into my mind.
God Bless Mr. Hovind for his "life's work" in this area.
He has done well!
The lie's of evolution should be exposed ...
As we peel the onion back I think we find that the evolution lie is a "foundational lie" in which many of the modern day lies have been built upon.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:47 AM

This is great. Thanks Nathan. I will watch these with Nichoals, he will enjoy this.

Thank you again.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:39 AM
Senior Member-Formerly known as Heal me, O Lord

Thumbs up This was Great!

WOW! I just watched the 1st video and all I have to say is this:

Luke 21:15
For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

And to all the "wise and learned" college students out there... all I have to say is this:

2 Timothy 3:7
Forever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

I attended High School and was constantly bombarded with doctrines of Evolution (WHICH I WAS FORCED TO LEARN OR FAIL) and the doctrines of "THERE IS NO RIGHT AND WRONG"

After becoming born again and saved in 10th grade... I began realizing that reading a single page from the Bible I leaned way more about life than my ENTIRE LIFE AT SCHOOL.

I couldn't take the false doctrines anymore, and dropped out in 11th grade. My school teachings had no "fruit" and the influence at school was demonic. It served no fruitful purpose.

My parents were 100% not going to let me do this when I told them... and I was stuck in school. But the Lord finally revealed to me that HE IS AND NONE ELSE... no amount of persecution, suffering and tears could stop me from doing his will.

To this day I am looked at in shame by my whole family. I was threatened immediatly with every type you can imagine. I had the most horrific forcful backlashes from my older siblings, and my parents allowed them too. It seemed like it was me against the World... and my heart was RIPPED OUT. The suffering brought me closer to the Lord than I ever could have imagined... and now I know it was good for me to suffer this

I wanted to move to Africa to be a missionary, but the Lord has revealed that he has a different plan for me... yet to be revealed. He said there is a certain place he has appointed me to go where I will be delivered from destruction coming upon my land. I do not yet know where this land is, or what my purpose is there.

He works in mysterious ways and though at times it seems like the path is not clear at all... if the Lord says "Go Forth" then go forth we must go... for we walk by FAITH and not by sight!!
Old 11-07-2009, 08:34 AM

Default More good creation info

Survival of the Fittest does not explain
Arrival of the Fittest

Randy

http://www.arrivalofthefittest.com/index.html

I have created this website to give everyone materials they need to realize that they are being lied to when there told that evolution is a fact. The evolutionary model violates every Law of Thermodynamics. NOTHING gets better on its own no matter how much time you add and even though you have been told that the magic ingredient of 'millions of years' will allow things to happen that have never been observed, that is impossible. There has never been in any form a mutation that results in a better life form that is the result of increased genetic complexity. This is the building block of the evolutionary model. Some people that believe in evolution will cling to an array of bones they have found buried in the dirt. You cannot prove that those bones had any kids, and you especially cannot tell that they had kids different than themselves. How can bones in the dirt do things that animals can not do today?

Everywhere you look evolution is referred to as a fact. Almost every TV show you see about outer space on PBS, NGC, Discovery, and many other networks start off saying "Billions of years ago....". As early as first grade the text books say "Earth has changed much since its formation 4.5 billion years ago.". Why are we letting them teach it as a fact when it is not? Not only is it not a fact but it is not even a theory! For something to be a theory you have to be able to apply the Scientific Method to it. In order to come up with a theory you have to be able to do "hard science" (observable, empirical, measurable evidence). Since evolution can not be observed, repeated, or measured it can not pass the testing phase and can not be considered a theory. (For more on this see the Refuting Evolution page) There are many other things in this universe that can be applied to the scientific method (Law of Thermodynamics, Law of Biogenesis, etc.) that contradict the evolutionary model. The way that the scientific method works is that if a Model, Theory, or Hypothesis violate a Law, then it is wrong. Some people will say "The Second Law of Thermodynamics only applies in isolated systems and since the earth gets energy from the sun then it is an open system and blah blah blah blah...". I do know that the earth is an open system; however, the universe is not. The universe must have been in a higher order then it now is and it is slowly getting worse, not better. Also things in open systems still are effected by the Second Law over time. You can keep adding premium gas to your car and get all the regular maintenance but it is still going to break. You can add all the sun light and water to your plants, but it is still going to wither. You can keep adding good energy into your body for your entire life, but you will still die. Nothing lasts forever.

Natural selection works however it has nothing to do with evolution. Natural Selection can only work on biological properties that exist, it can not create properties to meet needs. No matter how much you may want to grow a third arm, a third eye, or pair of wings it won't happen. Also if you need a longer beak, stronger wings, harder shell, etc. to survive and your population did not originally have that genetic code to begin with, then you are all going to die because necessity does not create new genetic information. 'Natural Selection' selects, it does not create.

Most people don't realize how Survival of the Fittest works. This fundamental building block of evolution is what is supposed to take basic single celled organisms into more complex and better life forms including fish, amphibians, reptiles, and mammals (FARM) by slowly giving them more useful adaptations to their environment. The problem with this is that like any change in the gene pool the better organism now needs to mate with another of its species with the same enhancement otherwise the new code would just be blended back in and lost. Next what has to happen is the rest of the species has to die so that the new and improved species can survive and inbreed the population back large enough so that the same thing happens again. How many times can a population be inbred before you start having problems? A million? A thousand? Once? The only way that it could be possible is if the genetic code from the first organism (or person) was perfect so that no defects would become pronounced and its offspring would not be deformed. This is the opposite of the way that evolution works. With evolution we are supposed to start off with bad code and get better and better as time goes on. Even Charles Darwin's book "The Origin of Species : By Means of Natural Selection or The Preservation of Favored Races in the Struggle for Life" does not even get into the origin of species. It just describes the variation of species.

I'm not the type of person to do a lot of typing and explaining of things on a website because I assume that if I don't have time to read all those other sites out there then not too many other people actually do either. That is why I have mostly videos on my website. It is usually easier to get someone to watch a video than it is to get them to read a book so feel free to hand these out to your friends and family, or do what I do and rip the audio and listen to them on your way to work in the car. The CSE material is copyright for free distribution only so enjoy but if you want to distribute the other stuff make sure to contact the copyright owners.

If you do have time to do some reading and want something more than my exaggerated rant, check out the Refuting Evolution page and try to find some error in my logic. If you do find an error I would like to hear about it so please send me an e-mail at
Old 03-27-2010, 03:43 PM

I've watched his all 7 of his seminars twice now once by myself and once with my brother and now ill be watching it a third time with my mother soon. What he has to say really does need to be heard by everyone. He also has college course videos called 101 102 103 and 104 i believed it goes to, but he goes even more into his information and expands on things. i just got done a week watching 101 which is 10 hours of covering only some of topics. So if you want to see more of his stuff other than just the seminars you should check them out. heres class 1 of 101

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4993743077421#
Old 09-05-2010, 10:31 PM
Formerly known as Cato

Quote:
Originally Posted by willybob View Post
Survival of the Fittest does not explain
Arrival of the Fittest

Randy

I have created this website to give everyone materials they need to realize that they are being lied to when there told that evolution is a fact. The evolutionary model violates every Law of Thermodynamics. NOTHING gets better on its own no matter how much time you add and even though you have been told that the magic ingredient of 'millions of years' will allow things to happen that have never been observed, that is impossible. There has never been in any form a mutation that results in a better life form that is the result of increased genetic complexity. This is the building block of the evolutionary model. Some people that believe in evolution will cling to an array of bones they have found buried in the dirt. You cannot prove that those bones had any kids, and you especially cannot tell that they had kids different than themselves. How can bones in the dirt do things that animals can not do today?

Everywhere you look evolution is referred to as a fact. Almost every TV show you see about outer space on PBS, NGC, Discovery, and many other networks start off saying "Billions of years ago....". As early as first grade the text books say "Earth has changed much since its formation 4.5 billion years ago.". Why are we letting them teach it as a fact when it is not? Not only is it not a fact but it is not even a theory! For something to be a theory you have to be able to apply the Scientific Method to it. In order to come up with a theory you have to be able to do "hard science" (observable, empirical, measurable evidence). Since evolution can not be observed, repeated, or measured it can not pass the testing phase and can not be considered a theory. (For more on this see the Refuting Evolution page) There are many other things in this universe that can be applied to the scientific method (Law of Thermodynamics, Law of Biogenesis, etc.) that contradict the evolutionary model. The way that the scientific method works is that if a Model, Theory, or Hypothesis violate a Law, then it is wrong. Some people will say "The Second Law of Thermodynamics only applies in isolated systems and since the earth gets energy from the sun then it is an open system and blah blah blah blah...". I do know that the earth is an open system; however, the universe is not. The universe must have been in a higher order then it now is and it is slowly getting worse, not better. Also things in open systems still are effected by the Second Law over time. You can keep adding premium gas to your car and get all the regular maintenance but it is still going to break. You can add all the sun light and water to your plants, but it is still going to wither. You can keep adding good energy into your body for your entire life, but you will still die. Nothing lasts forever.

Natural selection works however it has nothing to do with evolution. Natural Selection can only work on biological properties that exist, it can not create properties to meet needs. No matter how much you may want to grow a third arm, a third eye, or pair of wings it won't happen. Also if you need a longer beak, stronger wings, harder shell, etc. to survive and your population did not originally have that genetic code to begin with, then you are all going to die because necessity does not create new genetic information. 'Natural Selection' selects, it does not create.

Most people don't realize how Survival of the Fittest works. This fundamental building block of evolution is what is supposed to take basic single celled organisms into more complex and better life forms including fish, amphibians, reptiles, and mammals (FARM) by slowly giving them more useful adaptations to their environment. The problem with this is that like any change in the gene pool the better organism now needs to mate with another of its species with the same enhancement otherwise the new code would just be blended back in and lost. Next what has to happen is the rest of the species has to die so that the new and improved species can survive and inbreed the population back large enough so that the same thing happens again. How many times can a population be inbred before you start having problems? A million? A thousand? Once? The only way that it could be possible is if the genetic code from the first organism (or person) was perfect so that no defects would become pronounced and its offspring would not be deformed. This is the opposite of the way that evolution works. With evolution we are supposed to start off with bad code and get better and better as time goes on. Even Charles Darwin's book "The Origin of Species : By Means of Natural Selection or The Preservation of Favored Races in the Struggle for Life" does not even get into the origin of species. It just describes the variation of species.

I'm not the type of person to do a lot of typing and explaining of things on a website because I assume that if I don't have time to read all those other sites out there then not too many other people actually do either. That is why I have mostly videos on my website. It is usually easier to get someone to watch a video than it is to get them to read a book so feel free to hand these out to your friends and family, or do what I do and rip the audio and listen to them on your way to work in the car. The CSE material is copyright for free distribution only so enjoy but if you want to distribute the other stuff make sure to contact the copyright owners.

If you do have time to do some reading and want something more than my exaggerated rant, check out the Refuting Evolution page and try to find some error in my logic. If you do find an error I would like to hear about it so please send me an e-mail at
Thanks willybob I just discovered your link ...
I'm checking it out.
So far it looks top notch!

Randy
Old 10-20-2010, 01:11 PM

Thank-you Nathan for providing these teachings of Kent Hovind for us. My son and I have watched the first four and can't wait to see the rest! I have tremendous respect for this man and what he has accomplished with this series. Many things became clearer and made a lot of sense on the biblical side as well. I don't embrace evolution theory but I never knew what to say to refute it. This man has given me and I am sure many others plenty of ammunition! If you haven't watched this yet, it is worth your time to do so. Gen P.S. Donna we are also using this for science class in our home schooling. Thank-you so much for sharing this with all of us!

Last edited by White Dove; 10-20-2010 at 01:12 PM. Reason: punct.