The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Nathan's Resources > Nathan's Audio Messages

Old 10-04-2013, 04:37 AM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Default News from the Wall #17 - "Babylon's Takeover of America! - Prophecies of the End!"

Watchman's Cry News from the Wall #17 - Parts 3 & 4

"Babylon's Takeover of America has Begun! - Prophecies of the End!"

October 4, 2013

The series continues...

America that was once beautiful is changing into America the Babylon. But what does this mean? And why does it matter? It matters because this change is going to alter life as we know it here in NationUSA, as well as abroad. The changes are going to occur in multi-dimensional realms; the physical as well as the spiritual.

This means that people will feel it happen as well as see it happen.

The USA's new personality will be volatile, deceptive and promote destruction. America is going to play a very pronounced end time role in the coming days including the march to World War!

In these sessions, Nathan Leal shares more information on the changes that are now reshaping America.

He also shares several new prophetic warnings that include:

1. An approaching Tsunami that will strike the coastline of the USA.
2. The coming military invasion by China and Russia.
3. A warning for Paris, France.

All of God’s people need to hear this information so that they will know what to do. Bible prophecy is now in motion so please join us for this very important program.

This program is Parts 3 & 4 of the series, and will visit the question of what is coming for Nation America.

Please share this series with your friends and family.

God Bless.

-----------------------------------------------------------

News from the Wall 17 - Part 3

http://watchmanscry.com/audio/News17_part3_100413.mp3

News from the Wall 17 - Part 4

http://watchmanscry.com/audio/News17_part4_100413.mp3

------------------------------------------

Website link:

http://watchmanscry.com/audio_news17_pt3_4.html

God Bless

Old 10-04-2013, 12:24 PM
Banned

Going to listen to these right now

O and I think you typo'd on the Title for #17 part 4,

unless that is supposed to be a 16?

Last edited by Travis; 10-04-2013 at 12:27 PM.
Old 10-04-2013, 12:46 PM

Default The Awesomeness of God

WOW, wow, wow. Amazingly insightful news from the wall. I will probably have to go back & listen to both parts again, so much to take-in. A great deal lines up with things already happening & other visions getting out the body. Glory be to The Lord for placing this knowledge in the right hands and getting it to us in time to digest it with everything else.
God Bless you, Pastor Leal & also your family. I personally believe you are right-on about all of your assessments and the questions you have asked will be revealed to us. The Lord Be With You, Guide you & keep you all safe. You are living Gods Will and are a living Testament to the Awesomeness of The Lord. Glory be to The Father for raising you up for these times.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:48 AM
Senior Member--Formerly known as Sahran

I have to listen to this twice... a lot of info. Its interesting how you mentioned seeing Muslim attacks. I had a dream about a year ago about muslims in NY having everyone scared. I truly believe Islam is going to play a part in the endtimes, just don't know how. Thanks Nathan.

Last edited by Gabrielle; 10-05-2013 at 07:51 AM.
Old 10-06-2013, 12:03 PM

Default Right on Target

Wow. God is so good. Nathan thank you for confirmations. been waitng 20yrs. but here they are. Dido. flesh mixed with spiritual. thats the true battle indeed. It will only get worse from know on. we USA is so asleep that it will take another 911 to wake em up. then it will be to late. I see a red dawn, but last couple yrs had dreams about muslim prisons in America. So yes your right. The battle is starting. Keep up the work your in my prayers.
Old 10-06-2013, 09:22 PM

What would happen to the tides if an object as big as the moon passed by very closely?
I don't even know. Wouldn't there be a chaotic rush of water? Would an object that big affect the earth's tilt?