The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Nathan's Resources > Nathan's Audio Messages

Old 10-11-2013, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert View Post
Yea!! Dialogue is great!

OK, here we go. Whether celestial debris will strike Puerto Rico or the area around it, I have no clue. The LORD speaks to those of His choosing. They warn, we listen, watch, and pray a lot.

But at least I have a strong impression that those who are truly part of the circle of the privileged elite WILL be informed of anything of this nature by the minions that serve them. THEY will "get outta Dodge" right away, to whatever hidden sanctuary they have had prepared for themselves. They don't need to worry about becoming "collateral damage". Those who are the elite are wealthy beyond avarice, and powerful to an extent I can't possibly imagine. I am certain they have access to vaccines unadulterated by genetic manipulation and they don't need to worry about infection if they aren't at ground zero!
I agree, Bert. Great discussion! You got my wheels turning.

Being users and abusers, I'm sure they will protect their own only as long as they serve a valuable role. I doubt there's any loyalty among the top elite for the underlings. Dog eat dog.

Quote:
I completely understand the need to "appear" to care. Failure to repond appropriately could indeed, trigger civil disobedience and riots. Speaking coldly and dispassionately, one could let it happen, then come in with the strong arm of the law, militarize the island, and subdue the populace ruthlessly. This presents a lovely opportunity to give a clear message:

We, the New World Order, will not tolerate rebellion.

I don't know. An entire planet with distinct nation states, different cultural entities, and disparate notions of law and conduct is a seemingly impossible beast to tame. It seems to me that a whole lot of people would need to die to reduce the clamor of the insignificant (insignificant in the minds of the elitists, that is). Or, a huge event, of astronomic proportion has to serve as the pivot point for consolidated control.
I believe they needed to appear to care up until recently. But now the gloves are off. They have their MSM brainwashing the masses, and culture of self-indulgence feeding the carnally addicted. They are necessarily unveiling their plans to enact them, while appearing convincingly to care (to the deceived) just by moving their lips on TV.

Certainly the NWO won't tolerate rebellion. But they do need a great revolt. Ordo ab Chao: out of the ashes will rise the new order. A critical mass needs to be rendered desperate for a worldly savior. The assault when it happens will be all out, secular and spiritual--this seems what they are waiting for, building towards (and why the armor of God is critical).

The Nazis had occult technology much in advance of the era, and much of the tech and experts were rounded up by the allied forces towards the end of the war. The "tech" is reported still in use and greatly advanced. It is an alarming and sobering thing to extrapolate even conservatively. It might suffice to speculate they could run quite a deception, and vaporize any conventional army.

But deception is vital to the plan to seduce the world. It would be counterproductive to set themselves (and Satan) up as the common enemy. How many would make haste to Jesus Christ? Rather it seems NWO and antichrist will attempt to lead everyone astray by manufacturing enemies to vanquish (per the USG you-could-be-a-terrorist list)--as well as many, many other secular and supernatural problems which, you guessed it, they manufacture.

Quote:
Maybe the elitists don't have their end game as clearly set as they would like us to believe. And there is the little matter of the LORD to deal with, whether they like it or not.
bert
There is a public face, and a secret face (Eze 8). Like a stage magician, what is made obvious is a deception. Many mistakenly think our leaders are bumbling--look at G.W. Bush clips on Youtube--or clinging stubbornly to bipartisan agendas. We ought to be looking for slight of hand, the subtle, the unseen, the wicked and clever inventiveness of God's career adversary. For example...

MREs, the current speculation has it, are for children. It sickens me to say, but they are a great asset to the satanic elite.

Body bags and coffins would be for sanitation of urban areas for habitation and centers of power. Revelation tells us death will abound.

Why Puerto Rico? Steve Quayle and others report it is the mother of underground "alien" (nephilim) bases. In other words, whether this seeming SciFi explanation or some other secret is the truth, Puerto Rico is apparently a valuable location for the long term.

Whatever is planned, I don't doubt it is all about "cleansing" the overpopulated earth, continuity of government, rebuilding a pagan empire upon the ashes, and raising a supernatural, space-age army to wage war with God upon the return of our Lord.

After considering the veracity of all of this I found myself thinking unkind thoughts against the elite, for a long time. Scripture says "don't", yet it was a supreme challenge for me. Thanks to the kindhearted young men at Canary Cry Radio for their very short audio FLYBY: Victims Elite, which has given me a kinder perspective on the elite as the "most deceived" of all.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:34 AM

Default Really???

I cant put my finger on it but this doesn't sound right. My gut is something else is going on here other than a comet. Where is the astronomical evidence? Surely with technology available someone would have some type of pix. Amateur astronomers would have seen something. The so-called elites are not a monolithic group. A lot of theories are built on an initial assumption and then the stories and rumors become prolific until no one is sure what started the whole craziness. I've heard other interviews about doomsday comets on Hagmann and Alex Jones. Alex Jones said he doesn't buy it and he used to be a serious astronomer. Hagmann seemed to be non-committal. I am more disturbed about evidence like MRAP's, 2B bullets, FEMA Camps, domestic drones and Bank CEO's building bunker communities in the Ozarks.
Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their vindication is from Me," declares the LORD.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:33 AM

^^^I agree Dave

Though I will throw my 2 cents into the pot...

For probably the last 30 years, every time I read that passage in Revelation about the mountain being tossed into the sea, in my mind's eye I see the Gulf of Mexico. I have never been able to shake that vision.

Michael

"In essentials unity, in non-essentials liberty, in all things charity." Rupertus Meldenius
Old 10-12-2013, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveziklag View Post
I cant put my finger on it but this doesn't sound right. My gut is something else is going on here other than a comet. Where is the astronomical evidence? Surely with technology available someone would have some type of pix. Amateur astronomers would have seen something. The so-called elites are not a monolithic group. A lot of theories are built on an initial assumption and then the stories and rumors become prolific until no one is sure what started the whole craziness. I've heard other interviews about doomsday comets on Hagmann and Alex Jones. Alex Jones said he doesn't buy it and he used to be a serious astronomer. Hagmann seemed to be non-committal. I am more disturbed about evidence like MRAP's, 2B bullets, FEMA Camps, domestic drones and Bank CEO's building bunker communities in the Ozarks.
A valid perspective, Dave. Makes me think.

One of the things I can't discount is the world, and USA in particular, seems to be under God's judgement. We see in Old Testament that God delivers or withholds his judgement in the absence or presence of repentance. I do not see any nations in repentance.

Also, often God's judgements come in the form of a human/pagan enemy.

So if this meteor thing is the Lord's judgement, I have questions to ponder.
- If an astronomical event, is there a requirement that we have advance empirical evidence? God certainly has the power to manifest the tools of his judgement.
- What if the occult globalists have advanced tech that can create tsunamis (search "Leviathan and Behemoth") and possibly fake a meteor strike? Does this fit the footprint of judgement, with high-tech replacing swords and bows?
Old 10-12-2013, 06:38 PM

Interesting interview... JUSTAGUY, this is a reply to your comment about the eletist trying to bring about the events of end time disasters with modern technology. Being a big movie buff you see all kinds of scenarios that pertain to the events of Revelation. In the second GI JOE movie the plot is of a north Korean terrorist group hijacking a machine/satalight in space that holds giant rods of composite superhardend material , these rods are dropped into earths atmosphere and into London England completely desstroying the whole continent. So, I believe it would be posible to do something like this, and fool/tell the people it was an asteroid. The world is a very strange place...
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. Ephesians 5:11

King James Version
Old 10-12-2013, 06:44 PM

One other thought i had about TPTB having a death star or technology to be able to stop an incomming object. If this object was a tool of judgement the Lord is going to use in the planned events of Revelation, i got news for ya PTB... It ain't gonna work because God rules!
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. Ephesians 5:11

King James Version
Old 10-14-2013, 08:31 AM

Default watching sky

Last night i got to see a Metor. not a shooting star or comet. a very large slow moving metor. Now i have always been a space freak. love to look into the great universe. What ever is coming is not visable to small observation telescope. people who have built a small observatory on there property, Ariz. is one i know. I check with this person often. They have said they see nothing big on the other side of mars. there suggetion is it may be still blocked by sun. but has noticed lots more astroied activety, than usaul. If it is pushing astroids out from betweeen mars and jupiter then that could be why. But yea it moved slow and was big and bright. looking every night at the heavens, Naked eye. Had to sell my telescope. Needed $$$ to survive. cant eat star dust.... Ps it was moving east low. im on west coast looking east.