The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Nathan's Resources > Nathan's Audio Messages

Old 04-07-2014, 11:26 AM
Banned

Nathan brought up the Masonic initiation of putting a hood or special pair of glasses over the new initiate, to then expose them to the 'light' of Freemasonry. It is called a Hoodwink.

I can't help but think there may be some Masonic Ritual connection to the Ft Hood shooting. As in Ft Hoodwinked? Bringing all of America into their 'initiation' into the Masonic NWO.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:45 PM
Banned

Thanks for the info Nathan. Also thanks for the Break-Down on the Jaguar Commercial. For some reason the reference to 'Brit's' and the queen reminded my of the Daniel Craig "007" and the Queen entrance to the Olympics in 2012.

It seemed like Mark Strong and Tom Hiddleston were competing with one another to arrive at the Queen's house first. I wonder what the competition with eachother was all about?

Again, Thanks

Travis
Old 04-08-2014, 10:51 AM

Thank you Nathan for being faithful.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 04-08-2014, 01:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis View Post
Thanks for the info Nathan. Also thanks for the Break-Down on the Jaguar Commercial. For some reason the reference to 'Brit's' and the queen reminded my of the Daniel Craig "007" and the Queen entrance to the Olympics in 2012.
I remember hearing, maybe from Nathans Olympic series, that 007 character is actually based on the Occultist and Astrologer John Dee. His letters to the Queen were signed as 007. Ian Fleming, who created Bond, was friends with Alister Crowley, one of the most famous Occultists of all time. So even Britains most famous 'good guy' is actually based on a bad guy.

The CIA, Mossad, MI6 - these are the groups behind the scenes which are leading us into war.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:46 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroomsDayPrepper View Post
I remember hearing, maybe from Nathans Olympic series, that 007 character is actually based on the Occultist and Astrologer John Dee. His letters to the Queen were signed as 007. Ian Fleming, who created Bond, was friends with Alister Crowley, one of the most famous Occultists of all time. So even Britains most famous 'good guy' is actually based on a bad guy.

The CIA, Mossad, MI6 - these are the groups behind the scenes which are leading us into war.
Yes, that is what Nathan said in the Olympic series.