The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Nathan's Resources > Nathan's Audio Messages

Old 09-04-2014, 01:26 AM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Default Nathan's - "For Such a Time as This" - "Gideon & the Angel of The Lord -The Battle Against Baal"

Nathan Leal's - "For Such a Time as This"
Sermons to Strengthen, Encourage and Offer Hope in these End Times.

"Gideon & the Angel of The Lord -
...The Battle Against Baal"

By Nathan Leal - September 4, 2014

(Program link to the audio is below. It is in two parts)

The end times have arrived on Planet Earth. This means that a hard season is upon us.

It's going to be a season which will include a foreign invasion by the spirit of Babylon.

But what does this mean?

In the Bible's past, Israel experienced hard times and judgment. The Scriptures tell us that it was because she struggled with Baal worship and idolatry. Baal worship originated in Babylon and it has never gone away.

End time prophecy tells us that the spirit Babylon will once again invade planet Earth with corruption, deception and brutality!

The corruption has arrived!

In these sessions, we are going to examine how Israel struggled with Babylon's religion of Baal and we are also going to see how they found victory over it.

The Angel of the Lord...

God wants to make a visitation with His people. He wants to give us strength and set free those who are entangled with life's strongholds.

This sermon will examine the tools that God's people must obtain to find victory.

This two part message includes an in-depth Bible study as well as a word of challenge and encouragement.

My prayer is that it will be a blessing to you and your family.

Please share it .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen to the audio sermon below,
... it is in two parts, parts 2 & 3:

(Click on the link below. To save to your PC right click)

Part Two:

http://www.watchmanscry.com/audio/such_3_Part_2.mp3

Part Three:

http://www.watchmanscry.com/audio/such_3_Part_3.mp3

------------------------------------------------------------------

Note - Part one was released several weeks ago. It is at the link below.

http://www.watchmanscry.com/audio/Su...e_gideon_2.mp3
Old 09-04-2014, 02:47 PM
Mod-er-rator

Thank you dear brother, Nathan, for this encouraging message.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 09-05-2014, 10:26 PM

Thanks for this meat in due season, Nathan. The judgments are accelerating.

It seems as if Midianites have lured away our nation, young and old, into the bondage of sexual perversity and sacrificing to demons. They're storming the southern border and Texas farmers are abandoning their homesteads/ranches, fleeing for safety. They're in our cities among the flock of slaughter who have forgotten the good Shepherd, now lost and unable to survive the wolves. Their hireling shepherds slay them and sell them for meat and gain.

There is only safety in the Lord Jesus. I pray that the inhabitants of the world are quick to learn righteousness, seeing God's judgments in the earth.

Glory to Whom glory is due: the Most High God, our Creator and Savior.

Blessings
Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Luk 12:7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Luk 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

re/[Ff]ear( \w+)? not/ : 80 verses, 80 matches
Old 09-06-2014, 07:31 AM

A very welcome message, Nathan. Thank you for your dedication.
Old 09-06-2014, 09:02 PM

Thank you Nathan, for the meat filled word. To God be the glory.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741