The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Nathan's Resources > Nathan's Audio Messages

Old 09-22-2014, 03:58 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Default Nathan was Hagmann & Hagmann - Mon. Sept. 22, 2014

Nathan Leal was on Hagmann & Hagmann -
Mon. Sept. 22, 2014

"The Judgment of the 4 Sevens - ISIS and the Plague "

In this program, Nathan shared what America is experiencing right now and what is coming!

There are events approaching that will change everything here in America. They involved ISIS and a plague...among other things!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-rad...hagmann-report

Enjoy
Old 09-22-2014, 06:03 PM
Mod-er-rator

Preach it Nathan! Great show ongoing tonight! Thanks, brother.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 09-22-2014, 07:15 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

I enjoyed the show tonight too. Joe and Doug are wonderful. Bless them!
Old 09-22-2014, 07:22 PM

Default So much

WHAT a wallop of a show!! I am going to have to listen to it all again, between the vast amount of information & the natural commotion that goes on here at kids' bedtime, I really want to go back and focus on it . Terrifying, the multiplying 7X every time until repentance. Terrifying because I don't see us going in even the right direction (as a country) .. the news is so unreal, so Ungodly, unrighteous, astounding at how this nation has fallen. Thank you, Pastor for putting so much necessary truth, difficult and Biblically-sound Warning to the Body of Christ. A whole lot to think on and to Pray on. And Thank you to the Leal family that sacrifices and supports this ministry. Never before has it been so needed. You are all so dearly appreciated & loved. I continue to Pray always for The Lord's Protection over you all and this ministry.
Old 09-23-2014, 06:09 AM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1savedbygrace View Post
WHAT a wallop of a show!! I am going to have to listen to it all again, between the vast amount of information & the natural commotion that goes on here at kids' bedtime, I really want to go back and focus on it . Terrifying, the multiplying 7X every time until repentance. Terrifying because I don't see us going in even the right direction (as a country) .. the news is so unreal, so Ungodly, unrighteous, astounding at how this nation has fallen. Thank you, Pastor for putting so much necessary truth, difficult and Biblically-sound Warning to the Body of Christ. A whole lot to think on and to Pray on. And Thank you to the Leal family that sacrifices and supports this ministry. Never before has it been so needed. You are all so dearly appreciated & loved. I continue to Pray always for The Lord's Protection over you all and this ministry.
Amen and Amen, sister.

Do you remember the discussion about cannibalism? Well, right after the show, I was online and read a current article about it, shocking...... right on the front page of Drudge.*

Yes, I too will have to go back and hear this show in the H & H archives again! What a blessing for GOD's people. Thanks again, Nathan.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."

Last edited by HisDoulas; 09-23-2014 at 12:20 PM. Reason: footnote the source to the cannibalism comment*
Old 09-23-2014, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Terrifying, the multiplying 7X every time until repentance. Terrifying because I don't see us going in even the right direction (as a country)
I haven't listened yet. I should be able to find time today. Just want to comment that 7 x 7 x 7 [...] is an exponential curve, i.e. "accelerating" that we've heard from others of God's people. I cannot imagine what such a thing would be like, other than mind blowing.
Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Luk 12:7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Luk 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

re/[Ff]ear( \w+)? not/ : 80 verses, 80 matches
Old 09-23-2014, 08:37 AM

I'm so glad that I took the time to listen to the rebroadcast this morning. Very powerful and spirit filled message delivered by Nathan! Everything spoken seemed to resonate within. I had completely forgotten about Nathan's vision last year about the muslims beheading people in Paris France. It's starting to become more clear by the day. Very interesting to say the least!

You knocked another one out of the park Nathan - Excellent message brother!

~Ed

"Ask, and it shall be given you; Seek, and ye shall find; Knock, and it shall be opened unto you:"
Old 09-23-2014, 10:29 AM

Default Cannabalism

THAT part of the message REALLY disturbed me. Because I can see it. Cannibalizing of ones own children? Just as was discussed early in the show, things are happening that if they had happened just 10 years ago, people would have not believed it--- the Beasts of the earth invading--- very clear with recent accounts of Islamic militants cannibalizing, eating hearts out, homosexual, pedophiles, etc.-- ALL things that God FORBIDS. When there is no moral compass, and satan is running the show-- I can see how when this country TANKS, how people who do not know how to LOVE because they do not know Jesus will turn on one another. All the more reason to step up our SPIRITUAL efforts NOW. Once it hits the fan, it will be too late. So much to absorb, I have been thinking of the aftermath that Nathan talked about... DEALING with the catastrophes that are coming will be SO DIFFICULT. We know what SIMPLE stress does to us--- to our mentality, our strength, our NATURE... Imagine when we are coping with things the likes have never been seen. I love you guys. Since my Mom passed away, especially, I try to not let one opportunity go without telling & showing my love to those I care for. We HAVE to stick together as the Body of Christ, Occupy and help one another through this. We MUST ENDURE!!
Old 09-23-2014, 12:06 PM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
I love you guys. Since my Mom passed away, especially, I try to not let one opportunity go without telling & showing my love to those I care for. We HAVE to stick together as the Body of Christ, Occupy and help one another through this. We MUST ENDURE!!
Ahhhhhh, we love you too dearest sister.

Loosing a parent can be a life changing moment that has a profound impact for all eternity upon us. Telling those who are precious to us, that we love them is crucial. After all, we are known by our love for one another, HIS love.

This too will be a way of protection. Being able to identify true believers from wolves in sheep's clothing.

Now back to the message, The Holy Spirit graced us with thru, Nathan......