The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Nathan's Resources > Nathan's Audio Messages

Old 01-14-2016, 06:23 PM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena View Post
Thank you Nathan. Well done. A message that is needed in the body of Christ.
Amen and Amen, sister.

Not a regurgitated, fear mongering "word" from some earthly people appointed watchman but a true word from GOD based upon His Holy Word.

What a timely and divinely anointed message!

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 01-14-2016, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
Part two is right below part one..I am starting it now!

lol--oh thanks donna~ i have very bad vision/legally blind and miss alot. i went back to the email i got, blew it up some more to make it bigger, scrolled all the way down and saw the link to part 2. if you hadnt told me it was there id be waiting for days for it. lolol---
Old 01-14-2016, 06:51 PM

That was a really great and timely message, Nathan. I liked hearing about the differences of types of watchmen, and although I knew in my spirit these facts, it was great to have it explained in clear detail. Thank you!
Old 01-15-2016, 11:12 AM

I agree with you ShadowDays. This is some of the most useful information I've listened to in along time. Thank you very much Nathan.
Old 01-15-2016, 11:43 AM

Thank You Nathan for following the leading of the Holy Spirit. The message the Lord gave you was a timely one and is much appreciated. I have been asking the Lord for more wisdom and discernment and the enemy had me doubting the Lord had answered my prayers, but your message confirmed for me that He had indeed answered them. I was truly struggling with all that has transpired in the past weeks but deep inside I knew who was really on the Lords side and who wasn't, so yes more wisdom and discernment was given to me and I am in complete awe of my Lord. Truly this is the time of the separation of the wheat from the tares. God bless you and keep you and your family as you stand for the Lord and know that you are all always in my prayers.
Old 01-15-2016, 03:12 PM

I just listened to part one. EXCELLENT!! Can't wait to hear part 2, but it's gonna have to wait until tomorrow.

Great job, Nathan! And it was so good to hear from you. After all you've been through, you sounded fantastic! The fire of God was very present in your teaching.

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal
Old 01-16-2016, 06:17 AM

Default article just today NWV

Hi.
More witnesses

www.newswithviews.com/Yates/steven186.htm
Old 01-18-2016, 07:18 AM

Default THANK YOU, Pastor

THANK YOU, Pastor Leal for STANDING FOR THE LORD and Answering HIS call to Ministry as a Watchman!!
I believe when we stand before the King of Kings, you will hear Him say "Well done my good and faithful servant"
You have done your work for the Lord in keeping your flock safe from harm.
Well-done message Biblically defining what it means to BE CALLED in service to the Lord.
Old 01-18-2016, 04:22 PM

Default Thank You, Nathan

Dear Nathan,

Thank You for feeding us. If the Lord had not called you to be a Watchman, you would have made a really great Attorney. The detail you put into your teachings, your presentations, and your website is just impeccable. The way you organize and structure your case, argument, or teaching is always spot on. I love to read and listen to your teachings…not only because you are correct, but it is easy on my eyes and ears. So much of what is on the internet is just a slopped together mess of noisy junk. Thank You and God Bless You, Brother.
Old 01-19-2016, 07:46 AM

Default Wow!! I so appreciate this message ...

I had not ever considered that a Watchman could be appointed by man! This is a great explanation, great message, thank you so much Pastor!
Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
Isaiah 31:5 As birds flying, so will the LORD of hosts defend Jerusalem; defending also he will deliver it; and passing over he will preserve it.