The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Nathan's Resources > Nathan's Audio Messages

Old 10-16-2008, 02:18 AM
Watchman on the Wall

Default Watchman's Cry Broadcast - Broadcast 119 - Hiding In God

Watchman's Cry Broadcast - Broadcast 119
October 15, 2008

Brethren, I Believe that this is one of the most important messages
that I have done on spiritual preparation.

Message titile -"Hiding in God in the Coming Depression! "

The topics covered are:

1. Man Will Not be Able to Stop What is Coming !

2. How to hide yourself and your family in God

3. God's Message to the Remnant

4. Closing Music by Keith Green

I pray that you take the items written about to prayer.

http://www.watchmanscry.com/audio.html
Old 10-16-2008, 10:19 AM
Banned

Default Wow

Nathan,

If I wasn't sure about selling my home before this message, I am certain this is what I am to do now! The part in this message about Angels coming to cities reminded me of something that happened here in MI about a year ago.

I was outside with my dog and a neigborhood child. I saw this BEAUTIFUL man with long hair across the street from me. I watched him because I could NOT take my eyes off of him. He crossed the street, came up to me, my dog Ginny, and little Brianna (9 years old). He patted Ginny and I said to him "sometimes she gets so excited she jumps." He just gazed in my eyes never speaking a word, not to me and not to Ginny and Ginny never jumped because this person (who I know was an angel) had great authority.

Then, he just walked away. He looked at Me, Brianna, and Ginny and then walked away. When he was walking down the street he INTENTLY looked at every house and I knew he was inspecting the houses. Thank God he had smiled at me! After he left I prayed for Brianna who was having some confrontations on the school bus and I prayed that the Lord would allow her to see angels - this precious child said "oh I have always wanted to see angels." She LOVES JESUS!

When the Keith Green song came on I got tears in my eyes. I love that song! When I was back in PA I had taken Keith Greens music with me to listen to. Thank you Nathan for your obedience, something truly is happening big time in America. When you said about "our children being responsible for their own sins," I realized that one of the reasons the farm must go is so that Momma (me) is not around to "help out" - there must be repentance which I wrote in a letter to my son who just cussed me out when my mom was here for a visit - how sad is that?

Be blessed Nathan - Be blessed!

Lord - help me to understand and do well in law school so I can stand against the Spirit of Death with abortion in America today! AMEN
Old 10-16-2008, 12:27 PM

Thankyou Nathan...Bless you April
Old 10-17-2008, 10:55 AM

Thank You Nathan for that message.
I had the awsome prevelidge of seeing Keith minister in person on more than one ocasion and the presence of the Lord on him was unbelieveable. His music still carries that anointing today!
Old 06-16-2016, 08:12 PM
Mod-er-rator

Bump. I challenge each of you to listen to this message.

What a valuable reminder audio that Nathan gave almost 8 years ago this coming fall.

2008 "Our King will save us."

2016 But, Trump is gonna make America great again.

2008 "GOD wouldn't judge us."

2016 America is going to be abundantly blessed when Trump is elected.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."