The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Nathan's Resources > Nathan's Audio Messages

Old 07-15-2016, 08:51 PM
Watchman on the Wall

Default The Coming Civil War – A Warning from Nathan Leal

The Coming Civil War
A Warning from the Wall
By Nathan Leal

Ladies and gentlemen, Civil War is coming to America. The embers have already been lit. The fires have started. But we are only at the beginning stages. There is much more on its way. There are elements of evil in the United States who are stoking the fires of rage and violence, and they are not going to stop until they reach their desired goal of burning cities and martial law.

This coming calamity will begin as a race war, but it also involve a terrorist attack that will be gargantuan. which will fracture into other categories of war and violence.

When will this happen?

More at the link ...

http://watchmanscry.com/?p=5830

God Bless

Old 07-15-2016, 11:21 PM
Mod-er-rator

Thanks, Nathan, for another important warning message.

And may Jesus richly bless you, Donna and your family for all you do to inform and warn the body of Christ.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 07-16-2016, 05:16 AM

Brother Nathan,

Thank you for your timely and prophetic post brother!

I want to tell you that I also had a dream on 4/13/16 re: Washington, D.C.

It was very sad even for believers because of great loss....

I will post the dream another time.

Also when dreams like this come in this form, it is not too long before it comes to pass...

As your sister in Jesus Christ, your post agrees with what I received from the Holy Spirit- this is confirmation.

I have been praying for 3 people we know in the DC area for God to place them where they are supposed to be according to His will when these things come to pass. Deliver our friends and family in the Name of Jesus.
Father, keep Your holy angels on assignment for these ones...

Blessings to Nathan and Donna and all the faithful ones deeply loved by the LORD

The LORD shall preserve you from all evil
He shall preserve your soul
Psalm 121:7

Last edited by shepherdess; 07-16-2016 at 06:29 AM. Reason: oops spelling errors
Old 07-16-2016, 05:46 AM

Nathan, another very timely message. I was just lying in bed pondering some things which I'm going to put in another post because I want to "pick the brains" of my fellow brother and sisters. I got up, turned on the computer, and found your message. I believe you have nailed it again. Such scary and exciting times in which we are living.

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal
Old 07-16-2016, 09:37 AM

Thank you Nathan for another timely message. People really do need to wake up and get close to Jesus.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 07-16-2016, 09:51 AM

Thanks Nathan for this important word and warning from the Lord. Very sobering message to those who will listen and prepare. Many are asleep and don't want to be disturbed from their slumber even while reading a message like this. Deception and denial are kin folk. Reminds me when the flood came and took them all away. In the same way, when all matter of chaos hits, the masses won't be prepared for the sudden destruction.

I read your post first thing this morning 6:20 am after arising. I have sought the Lord for a couple of hours since then and heard him say "Prepare".

"PREPARE YE, PREPARE YE, SAITH THE LORD, FOR IT IS THE DAY OF THE LORD'S JUDGMENT UPON THE KINGDOMS OF THIS WORLD. FOR I WOULD HAVE MY PEOPLE PREPARE THEMSELVES FOR THAT WHICH IS COMING SAITH THE LORD. DOES A MAN GO INTO BATTLE WITHOUT PREPARATION? DOES AN ATHLETE ENGAGE IN A CONTEST WITHOUT PREPARING? I SAY UNTO YOU, IF YOU DO NOT PREPARE FOR THAT WHICH IS COMING, YOU WILL SURELY NOT BE ABLE TO STAND.

"BUT HOW SHALL WE BE PREPARED, YOU ASK? A WHIRLWIND OF DARKNESS HAS BEGUN. A STORM HAS FORMED AND IS ABOUT TO BE RELEASED. IF YOUR HEART IS NOT SET UPON ME TO WALK IN MY TRUTH AND TO HEAR MY VOICE, NONE SHALL BE ABLE TO STAND IN THIS DAY. I SAY AGAIN PREPARE! CAST THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD ASIDE. THERE IS ONLY PLEASURE
IN WICKNESS FOR A SEASON. SEPARATE YOUESELF UNTO ME...FOR IF YOU WILL NOT DO THIS YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STAND THE ONSLAUAGHTS OF THE ENEMY IN THIS EVIL DAY SAITH THE LORD.

This is what I believe what I heard the Lord say this morning after reading Nathan's post and spending time in prayer. I agree whole heartily with Nathan's new post. This is confirmation that what he wrote is more than worthy to consider. I would not dispute it or file it in a forgetful memory.

We can all agree the hour is getting late to prepare for yourself and that of your families physical needs and assets for the time of unrest that will come upon us all. Time is of essence in which in which to do so before the window of opportunity closes.

In closing this post, I have some personal comments to share from the "word from the Lord" above.

In the time in which we find ourselves living, I believe it to be of extreme importance to be full of oil, trimmed lamps. Fully filled with the Spirit. Serious about keeping and making ourselves ready, while watching and praying at all times.

Let us put away every obstacle and persistent, personal sin. Cleanse ourselves from all pollution of flesh and spirit. Call on the Lord from a pure heart. When Jesus appears, let's be..."diligent to be found by Him spotless and unblemished (and) in peace" (2 Peter 3:14).
God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 1 John 5:11

Last edited by Michael E. Smith; 07-17-2016 at 05:36 AM.
Old 07-16-2016, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael E. Smith View Post
Thanks Nathan for this important word and warning from the Lord. Very sobering message to those who will listen and prepare. Many are asleep and don't want to be disturbed from their slumber even while reading a message like this. Deception and denial are kin folk. Reminds me when the flood came and took them all away. In the same way, when all matter of chaos hits, the masses won't be prepared for the sudden destruction.

I read your post first thing this morning 6:20 am after arising. I have sought the Lord for a couple of hours since then and heard him say "Prepare".

"PREPARE YE, PREPARE YE, SAITH THE LORD, FOR IT IS THE DAY OF THE LORD'S JUDGMENT UPON THE KINGDOMS OF THIS WORLD. FOR I WOULD HAVE MY PEOPLE PREPARE THEMSELVES FOR THAT WHICH IS COMING SAITH THE LORD. DOES A MAN GO INTO BATTLE WITHOUT PREPARATION? DOES AN ATHLETE ENGAGE IN A CONTEST WITHOUT PREPARING? I SAY UNTO YOU, IF YOU DO NOT PREPARE FOR THAT WHICH IS COMING, YOU WILL SURELY NOT BE ABLE TO STAND.

"BUT HOW SHALL WE BE PREPARED, YOU ASK? A WHIRLWIND OF DARKNESS HAS BEGUN. A STORM HAS FORMED AND IS ABOUT TO BE RELEASED. IF YOUR HEART IS NOT SET UPON ME TO WALK IN MY TRUTH AND TO HEAR MY VOICE, NONE SHALL BE ABLE TO STAND IN THIS DAY. I SAY AGAIN PREPARE! CAST THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD ASIDE. THERE IS ONLY PRESURE IN WICKNESS FOR A SEASON. SEPARATE YOUESELF UNTO ME...FOR IF YOU WILL NOT DO THIS YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STAND THE ONSLAUAGHTS OF THE ENEMY IN THIS EVIL DAY SAITH THE LORD.

This is what I believe what I heard the Lord say this morning after reading Nathan's post and spending time in prayer. I agree whole heartily with Nathan's new post. This is confirmation that what he wrote is more than worthy to consider. I would not dispute it or file it in a forgetful memory.

We can all agree the hour is getting late to prepare for yourself and that of your families physical needs and assets for the time of unrest that will come upon us all. Time is of essence in which in which to do so before the window of opportunity closes.

In closing this post, I have some personal comments to share from the "word from the Lord" above.

In the time in which we find ourselves living, I believe it to be of extreme importance to be full of oil, trimmed lamps. Fully filled with the Spirit. Serious about keeping and making ourselves ready, while watching and praying at all times.

Let us put away every obstacle and persistent, personal sin. Cleanse ourselves from all pollution of flesh and spirit. Call on the Lord from a pure heart. When Jesus appears, let's be..."diligent to be found by Him spotless and unblemished (and) in peace" (2 Peter 3:14).
Amen and Amen.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

Old 07-16-2016, 10:41 AM

A thought about the military attack places in America. Nathan did you remember seeing an article of the military starting to take in people who are not of this nation. So if that is so, they would not care if they are attacking on our soil.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

Old 07-16-2016, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena View Post
Amen and Amen.
In agreement with Sister Serena on your thoughts, Michael. It just confirms everything I've been reading, hearing, sensing.

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal