The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Nathan's Resources > Nathan's Audio Messages

Old 04-26-2013, 12:40 AM
Watchman on the Wall

Default News from the Wall #14 - "Boston Bombing: Martial Law America in Crisis!"

Watchman's Cry News from the Wall #14

"The Boston Bombing: Martial Law - America in Crisis!"

A Prophetic Warning of What's to Come!
April 26, 2013

America watched the chain of events unfold.

The Boston Marathon became a crime scene. Boston then found itself in lock down. Martial Law has officially arrived in America. The recent attack is another phase in the demise of America.

Nathan Leal dissects this event and exposes the problems of the official story.

Also included is a very important PROPHETIC WARNING of new events that are approaching.

The Police State is not coming, it has arrived!

This message will visit:.

1. The Boston Marathon attack.

2. The official report, is it true?

3. The scheme of the New World Order in these end times.

4. What does this mean for America?

5. A new prophetic warning - The coming civil war!

6. Having the right priorities.

7. A spiritual challenge - We must behave ourselves!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Listen to the message here.

http://watchmanscry.com/audio/news14_042513.mp3

------------------------------------------

Website link:

http://www.watchmanscry.com/audio_news14.html

Old 04-26-2013, 06:03 AM

Good message, Nathan. Is a lot to think about and I appreciate your sharing with us.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:41 AM

Thank you Nathan.
In total agreement with everything you said.

When I saw the people cheering after the second "Boston bomber" was captured, the following scripture came immediately to mind:

1 Thessalonians 5:1-11
King James Version (KJV)
5 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
Luke 21:36
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. (KJV)
Old 04-26-2013, 09:21 AM

I wish that everyone would please listen to this message. Through Nathan's dreams, the Lord has graciously revealed a snare of Satan to get people to fight with the wrong sorts of weapon. It is a tremendous temptation, a tremendous temptation!! When we see our beloved country being overrun with evil, anyone with a warrior's heart longs to rise up and fight to defend our freedoms.

But don't pick up the wrong weapon and fall into the snare. In this battle our weapons are purely spiritual. To fight the wrong way only inflames the enemy and gives more power to evil.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatZion View Post
I wish that everyone would please listen to this message. Through Nathan's dreams, the Lord has graciously revealed a snare of Satan to get people to fight with the wrong sorts of weapon. It is a tremendous temptation, a tremendous temptation!! When we see our beloved country being overrun with evil, anyone with a warrior's heart longs to rise up and fight to defend our freedoms.

But don't pick up the wrong weapon and fall into the snare. In this battle our weapons are purely spiritual. To fight the wrong way only inflames the enemy and gives more power to evil.
Amen, first thing that popped into my head was, "he who fires the first shot, loses the war."
Old 04-26-2013, 10:48 PM
Formerly known as Cato

I listened to today at the office.
I was inspired and sobered at the same time.
Thanks Nathan.
I've been pretty quiet about the Boston Marathon Bombing scenario.
But the martial law response was definitely another "milestone" in the psychological war against the American people.

M