The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Nathan's Resources > Nathan's Audio Messages

Old 06-12-2013, 02:57 AM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Default News from the Wall #15 - The Approaching Civil War!

Watchman's Cry News from the Wall #15

"The Approaching Civil War!"

A Prophetic Warning of What's to Come!
June 12, 2013

How will it play out? Why will it happen? Which forces are behind it?

Nathan Leal dissects the prophetic details of this coming season.

Also included is an examination of the recent NSA whistleblower & what the disclosure could mean. Is Edward Snowden a hero or is he being used?

This message will visit:

1. The NSA whistleblower - Hero or patsy?

2.The Carlyle Group and the coming war.

3. Prophetic glimpses of judgment - tokens, parables and signs.

4. How the civil war could begin in America. The potential fuse!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Listen to the message here.

News from the Wall 15 - Part A - Listen to the audio - Part A

http://watchmanscry.com/audio/News15a_061213.mp3

News from the Wall 15 - Part B - Listen to the audio - Part B

http://watchmanscry.com/audio/News15b_061213.mp3

------------------------------------------

Website link:

http://www.watchmanscry.com/audio_news15.html

God Bless

Old 06-12-2013, 11:10 AM

After listening to the presentation and ruminating over why this messenger revealed the nature and extent of incursions into the digital domains:

A possible rationale for revealing the extent of PRISM might be to seriously rattle the cage of one or two supposed allies, who might subsequently be disinclined to come to our aid should there be an occasion to do so, or cause them to refuse to join with the US in some future "necessary" military action. Or the military industrial complex might hope that a competitor for world hegemony might be provoked to "teach the US a lesson". These are just a couple of conjectures as to a hidden agenda behind this recent revelation.

Nothing is as it seems.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:07 PM

There has always been a hidden agenda behind what they do!! And you are right..."nothing is as it seems"

Blessings...

Isaiah 61:3
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
:
Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Old 06-13-2013, 02:24 AM

No real outcry ftom the public on spying we have been conditioned. No one even talks about it at work.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:44 AM

Default ?? Deception ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokey View Post
No real outcry ftom the public on spying we have been conditioned. No one even talks about it at work.
When I first read your report, I was surprised......, then after about 3 seconds, I realized that among the believers I know and with whom I associate, there is NO discussion of this outrage (or any other "scandal" currently swirling about us).

I'm going to write this, and I won't sit down and cry if the whole world pummels on me, nor will I retract, modify or sanitize what follows.

Years ago, I had a serial vision (one that occurred over several days, with expansions to the vision unfolding new detail). The very short rendition is this: a MASSIVE, MONUMENTAL spirit of DECEPTION (a spiritual entity that I could see) rushed at full throttle into the United States. For the longest time I was puzzled by this. Lies, distortions and half truths so characterize general political discourse of our times. My thought was, "and this is important because????..........., it isn't anything new, Lord!"

Time passes.

Insight and understanding mature.

The MASSIVE, MONUMENTAL, visible Spirit of Deception that ran (or actually, was SENT) into the United States was not, repeat NOT, sent to afflict the general population.

This spirit of deception was sent to the "lukewarm", "in name only" christians (yes, little "c"). It was sent to those "believers" who think that all they have to do is "confess Jesus", and they're saved, and because they are "forgiven", they can live just like the world, and as long as they aren't "bad" people (a nebulous term, very dependent upon the individual for definition), they have nothing to worry about. To them, God is just a big sugar daddy, who exists to affirmatively grant whatever is wanted.

They are all wrong.

Recall that Jesus' sacrifice for us made those who believed in Him a "kingdom and priests to His Father". With that in mind, ponder the following from Malachi 2: 1-3 (NASB)

"And now this commandment is for you, O priests. "If you do not listen, and if you do not take it to heart to give honor to My name," says the LORD of hosts, "then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings; and indeed, I have cursed them already, because you are not taking it to heart. "Behold, I am going to rebuke your offspring, and I will spread refuse on your faces, the refuse of your feasts; and you will be taken away with it.
Without embarking upon a lengthy discourse on 2 Thessalonians 2 (the chapter that deals with the revealing of the man of sin) recall that the LORD sends a "strong delusion" (And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: v. 11). Does one suppose that God sends the "strong delusion" just immediately prior to the revealing of this man of sin? I suggest that it takes some measure of time to be so instructed in deceit that one "misses" not just the "man of sin" but the whole network that surrounds him.

So here is the radical statement.

It is those "in name only" believers, that supposed "bedrock" of American conservatism that even those who are genuinely His, look to, have expectation of, it is these we hope will rise up and "do something" to reverse the catastrophe that is mushrooming around us.

It isn't going to happen; not now, not in the future, not EVER.

They are under a strong delusion, sent by the LORD Himself because they followed after unrighteousness, living as though they had NO citizenship in Heaven, because they chose to live in the manner of the world, being "gods" unto themselves.

"gods" in that they:

1. are able to live like they want
2. act like they want
3. participate in unrighteousness with impunity
4. talk like they want Monday through Saturday, they assume pious conversation on Sunday
5. can buy what they want
6. live in the moment, rather than considering the significance of eternity

If we are looking for, expecting America's "christian" population to wake up from its ennui, to embrace the biblical values on which this nation was founded, to realize the Constitution has been shredded, FORGET IT. It isn't going to happen.

If you attend a main stream church, chances are extraordinarily high that a substantial majority of those sitting in pews with you are under that strong delusion.

If they were NOT under that delusion, we would not be experiencing the travesty of our times.

The LORD spoke a somber and terrifying truth when He said that "narrow is the way, and few are they" who enter into His kingdom (Matthew 7).

When W.J. Clinton was president, and I was sobbing my heart out unto God, He impressed upon me that He was "finished" with America. His face was resolutely set toward judgment. He would continue to work in the life of the individual, just as He has always done. But America was done for. This is what we are seeing. There will be no reversals.

Heed Nathan's warnings, and those others who are crying out the same messages (Boldea, Wilkerson, Quayle, so many others). DRAW CLOSE to the LORD OUR GOD. He is our fortress, our strength, our shield. He will NEVER leave us or forsake us.

BE PREPARED TO PICK UP YOUR CROSS AND FOLLOW HIM, ALL THE WAY, TO "CALVARY". Your life may be required of you, but you will wear the crown of life if you endure to the end.

May the LORD OUR GOD, whom we adore and serve, bless you and keep you.

I am sorry and am grieved to be so adamant, but one cannot avoid or shy away from what the LORD has taught, lest that one wants to end up "in the belly of the whale" as Jonah did.

I can't swim.

And be advised that the LORD directed me to Malachi 2.

Last edited by bert; 06-13-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Old 06-13-2013, 12:46 PM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert View Post
When I first read your report, I was surprised......, then after about 3 seconds, I realized that among the believers I know and with whom I associate, there is NO discussion of this outrage (or any other "scandal" currently swirling about us).

I'm going to write this, and I won't sit down and cry if the whole world pummels on me, nor will I retract, modify or sanitize what follows.

Years ago, I had a serial vision (one that occurred over several days, with expansions to the vision unfolding new detail). The very short rendition is this: a MASSIVE, MONUMENTAL spirit of DECEPTION (a spiritual entity that I could see) rushed at full throttle into the United States. For the longest time I was puzzled by this. Lies, distortions and half truths so characterize general political discourse of our times. My thought was, "and this is important because????..........., it isn't anything new, Lord!"

Time passes.

Insight and understanding mature.

The MASSIVE, MONUMENTAL, visible Spirit of Deception that ran (or actually, was SENT) into the United States was not, repeat NOT, sent to afflict the general population.

This spirit of deception was sent to the "lukewarm", "in name only" christians (yes, little "c"). It was sent to those "believers" who think that all they have to do is "confess Jesus", and they're saved, and because they are "forgiven", they can live just like the world, and as long as they aren't "bad" people (a nebulous term, very dependent upon the individual for definition), they have nothing to worry about. To them, God is just a big sugar daddy, who exists to affirmatively grant whatever is wanted.

They are all wrong.

Recall that Jesus' sacrifice for us made those who believed in Him a "kingdom and priests to His Father". With that in mind, ponder the following from Malachi 2: 1-3 (NASB)

"And now this commandment is for you, O priests. "If you do not listen, and if you do not take it to heart to give honor to My name," says the LORD of hosts, "then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings; and indeed, I have cursed them already, because you are not taking it to heart. "Behold, I am going to rebuke your offspring, and I will spread refuse on your faces, the refuse of your feasts; and you will be taken away with it.
Without embarking upon a lengthy discourse on 2 Thessalonians 2 (the chapter that deals with the revealing of the man of sin) recall that the LORD sends a "strong delusion" (And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: v. 11). Does one suppose that God sends the "strong delusion" just immediately prior to the revealing of this man of sin? I suggest that it takes some measure of time to be so instructed in deceit that one "misses" not just the "man of sin" but the whole network that surrounds him.

So here is the radical statement.

It is those "in name only" believers, that supposed "bedrock" of American conservatism that even those who are genuinely His, look to, have expectation of, it is these we hope will rise up and "do something" to reverse the catastrophe that is mushrooming around us.

It isn't going to happen; not now, not in the future, not EVER.

They are under a strong delusion, sent by the LORD Himself because they followed after unrighteousness, living as though they had NO citizenship in Heaven, because they chose to live in the manner of the world, being "gods" unto themselves.

"gods" in that they:

1. are able to live like they want
2. act like they want
3. participate in unrighteousness with impunity
4. talk like they want Monday through Saturday, they assume pious conversation on Sunday
5. can buy what they want
6. live in the moment, rather than considering the significance of eternity

If we are looking for, expecting America's "christian" population to wake up from its ennui, to embrace the biblical values on which this nation was founded, to realize the Constitution has been shredded, FORGET IT. It isn't going to happen.

If you attend a main stream church, chances are extraordinarily high that a substantial majority of those sitting in pews with you are under that strong delusion.

If they were NOT under that delusion, we would not be experiencing the travesty of our times.

The LORD spoke a somber and terrifying truth when He said that "narrow is the way, and few are they" who enter into His kingdom (Matthew 7).

When W.J. Clinton was president, and I was sobbing my heart out unto God, He impressed upon me that He was "finished" with America. His face was resolutely set toward judgment. He would continue to work in the life of the individual, just as He has always done. But America was done for. This is what we are seeing. There will be no reversals.

Heed Nathan's warnings, and those others who are crying out the same messages (Boldea, Wilkerson, Quayle, so many others). DRAW CLOSE to the LORD OUR GOD. He is our fortress, our strength, our shield. He will NEVER leave us or forsake us.

BE PREPARED TO PICK UP YOUR CROSS AND FOLLOW HIM, ALL THE WAY, TO "CALVARY". Your life may be required of you, but you will wear the crown of life if you endure to the end.

May the LORD OUR GOD, whom we adore and serve, bless you and keep you.

I am sorry and am grieved to be so adamant, but one cannot avoid or shy away from what the LORD has taught, lest that one wants to end up "in the belly of the whale" as Jonah did.

I can't swim.

And be advised that the LORD directed me to Malachi 2.
Bert, your posting makes me weep for the truths spoken therein.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 06-18-2013, 06:35 PM

Thank you Nathan for what you are doing. Keep up the good work for the Lord.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741