Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Nathan's Resources > Nathan's Audio Messages

Old 01-29-2014, 09:48 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Default Nathan's Latest Audio - "A Cry in the Darkness - the Road to Victory"

Watchman's Cry Audio Message
The Overcomer Series - Session 2 in two parts

"A Cry in the Darkness - the Road to Victory"

By Nathan Leal - January 29, 2013

(Program link to the audio is located below.)

"The Overcomer Series 2 -
A Cry in the Darkness - the Road to Victory"

This is the second installment of our Overcomer Series!

This session will begin a very deep journey into the Scriptures and will examine the end time events that are approaching our planet.

"And they overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of their Testimony, and they loved not their lives to the death." Revelation 12:11

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A Cry in the Darkness - the Road to Victory"

Today's message will discuss the spiritual battle that will take place during the coming Tribulation Period.

The Bible tells us that during the season of the end, Satan will be thrown down onto the earth and wreak havoc on the planet. This chapter in time will be very challenging for the Church. A great deception will come and many people will stumble and fall.

As overcomers, it is our assignment to be ready for these events and to prepare to be used by God as His vessels for ministry.

The darkness is coming, and yes, it can sound scary, but in the midst of that darkness, God will use His people to do mighty exploits for the Kingdom.

Join us as we discuss these very important topics:

1. The challenge of darkness - what will it entail?

2. The attack from the underworld in the end times.

3. The coming invasion of the fallen angels.

4. The rise of the Nephilim.

5. Will there be an alien deception?

6. Finding victory in affliction and crisis.

7. The Christian challenge to be an overcomer.

8. The coming outpouring of God's Glory.

Nathan will also share an update on his health battle. Thank you for your prayers.

Please share this series with your friends and family.

God Bless.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen to the message here.

Part A - Overcomers Series 2 - Part A
http://watchmanscry.com/audio/ov2_part_a_012914.mp3

Part B - Overcomers Series 2 - Part B
http://watchmanscry.com/audio/ov2_part_b_012914.mp3

God Bless

Old 01-30-2014, 04:05 AM

Thanks Nathan. Sounds like an excellent message. Listening later today...
Old 01-30-2014, 09:39 AM
Mod-er-rator

Thank you Nathan for your transparency and words of encouragement. I so appreciate your boldness to challenge each of us to "stand in the gap."

May The Lord God richly bless you, Donna and your precious family.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 01-30-2014, 11:10 AM
Mod-er-rator

I spoke too soon....

Nathan, I thought Part A was great; but Part B was a truly awesome and a moving message from The Holy Spirit to help HIS people be overcomers in these last days. The spirit of heaviness has been so overwhelming..... thanks be to Jesus for the beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning.....

Thank you Lord GOD for your healing touch and your servant Nathan who has obediently given a message of comfort, restoration and refreshment for your people.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 01-30-2014, 12:55 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

I am waiting for the kids to go out and play in the snow so I can sit down and listen.

I am looking forward to it.
Old 01-30-2014, 03:32 PM
Banned

Great message!

I gave it a one time through to get the big picture. I can't wait to go back and "glean" the details when I find the time.

I'm in agreement with all the people who have been emailing you, telling you to not lose hope Nathan. You have much work left to do, and many souls will be benefiting, eternally, from your labor. Keep on trucking brother

For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:
Nevertheless to abide in the flesh [is] more needful for you.
And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of faith;

Travis
Old 01-30-2014, 07:26 PM

Default Blessed

I listened to Part A this afternoon & am Blessed by it Greatly. So many Truths & Light that I gleaned throughout. I felt like listening to it AGAIN, that is how wonderful it is. I can't say enough about that word Overcomers. It just moves me in my spirit. The past couple of months, I have been urged to keep refreshing my spirit in The Word. The people & events that surround us in the natural (seen & unseen) ; they GET TO ME. They upset me too greatly at times. I can feel the oppression, the weight of sin, it is palpable in today's state-of-society. It truly feels like we live in Sodom. The onslaught of sin sickness-- The grammy's, the President's "speech" ; or Declaration of Intention or whatever THAT was; it grieves me so much. The ENEMY KNOWS us WELL... and he knows when to strike us; I know I am not the only one that has been battling in spiritual warfare as of late. The stress of events taking place take a toll on us. Prayer, fasting, staying in The Word, these are what refresh us and cover us in the armour of the Lord. I gained great refreshment listening to both Nathan's sermon (part A today, Part B as soon as possible) and then listening to him on The Hagmann's tonight. The Scriptures that were discussed especially. (Matt 24 & the connection to Isaiah 34, & then Ezekiel 9 and of course Jeremiah, and the spiritual condition of the Remnant in terms of having Favor with The Lord and Protection. Thank you for this message (messages-- reenforcements, strength and help in getting prepared- spiritually prepared) for what we know is Here and only going to increase with each day. It is So needed and so Appreciated. You are in my continuous Prayers, as is your Family and all of our brothers & sisters in Christ here at Watchman's Cry.
Old 02-02-2014, 11:43 AM

Thank you, Nathan for the encouragement in The Lord.

Shawn brought up something about the tempered mortar. He said that to create tempered mortar takes time, just like we need to set aside time to develop a relationship with God.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 02-04-2014, 11:52 AM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Finally got to hear the whole message straight through last night.

I think this message has a great challenge for all of us.

Thank you Nathan.
Old 02-12-2014, 12:05 PM
Senior Member--Formerly known as Sahran

Finally, I am getting a chance to listen. Thanks so much for feeding His sheep.