The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Nathan's Resources > Nathan's Audio Messages

Old 03-07-2014, 03:01 AM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Default Nathan's latest - The Illuminati Unmasked: The Babylon Bowl, the Grammy's & the New World Order

News from the Wall #19 - Parts 1, 2 & 3

The Illuminati Unmasked: The Babylon Bowl,
the Grammy's & the New World Order

"The New World Order Globalist Take Over of Planet Earth & the Coming War"

By Nathan Leal - March 7, 2014

(Program links to the audios and notes are located below.)

A Watchman’s Cry Grand Slam Expose!

Ladies and gentlemen, I consider the latest Superbowl to be a New World Order crime scene because they revealed what they plan to do to this planet in the near future.

After an in depth study of the Superbowl production, I have concluded that their Illuminati Operation is in motion which will take us into the final phases of their globalist takeover.

This audio series is going to explain in great detail what the New World Order is doing and the tools that they are using to do it. Their takeover involves fascist globalist corporations, corrupt governments and evil minions of academia who are using crafty propaganda and deception to manipulate the masses into accepting the approaching season of war and darkness.

Their takeover is presently striking America in ways that most people do not know and is destroying their faith and their health.

This project will reveal information that every awakened person needs to hear. It is going to expose their strategies so that you will know how to apply vigilance for you and your family.

This expose will consist of several audio sessions. This release has parts 1, 2 and 3.

Topics:

1. An Introduction - Why does the Illuminati use the Superbowl?

2. The New World Order Operation of worldwide deception.

3. The Globalist Troika - The Bilderbergs, the CFR & the Trilateral Commission.

4. America - the land of the sleeping druggies!

5. What does Pepsi have to do with this?

6. The American Diet - poisoned people!

7. The march to WW3 & the Ukrainian Crisis!

Future Topics:

1. The hidden Superbowl Illuminati messages of woe!
2. Prepare for what?...so far I have found the word - nine times!
3. Hidden secrets in New York City.
4. The coming false flag.
5. Fractured USA-ville.
6. The attack of the night hellions!
7. ... and much, much more!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen to the message here.

Part 1 - The Illuminati Unmasked:
http://watchmanscry.com/audio/news_19_part1.mp3

Part 2 - The Illuminati Unmasked:
http://watchmanscry.com/audio/news_19_part2.mp3

Part 3 - The Illuminati Unmasked:
http://watchmanscry.com/audio/news_19_part3.mp3

Notes and Images - Notes & images:

http://watchmanscry.com/News_19_prt_1_2_3_notes.html

Old 03-07-2014, 03:14 AM
Banned

Thank you so much Nathan, and Donna.

Very eager to hear this.
Old 03-07-2014, 06:06 AM

I also want to extend thanks for the hard work. Planning to listen this morning. Am feeling the pressure of constant fighting against the enemy's attacks on my family and can only imagine what Nathan and Donna face as they continue this ministry.
Old 03-07-2014, 09:59 AM

Excellent three part message Nathan! The third part was very educational and informative.

I have stayed away from Pepsi and Coke products for many years mostly out of principal. I had no idea that they were adding a fire retardant, GMO's and a chemical that converts into benzine into their product line. I knew about the aborted fetus sweeteners that nearly made it into their product line and that alone makes me sick. These companies have been caught on numerous occasions to include harmful ingredients that were never included on their labels, so I have to wonder what they are now adding that we don't even know about. Soylent Green perhaps? Makes me wonder where all those missing homeless people ended up and I'm not kidding.

One of the problems with America today is that people seem to go along to get along and fail to question anything. I'm not so trusting. I know that the deception runs very deep.

Also, I can hear a renewed vigor and enthusiasm in your voice. You sound very refreshed.

Thanks for all of your hard work and many hours of research Nathan. Looking forward to the next series.

God Bless,

~Ed

"Ask, and it shall be given you; Seek, and ye shall find; Knock, and it shall be opened unto you:"
Old 03-08-2014, 01:42 PM

Nathan, thanks for this message.

I applaud anyone's emergence into the ranks of healthy eating. I've heard for decades how processed food is bad for us because of low fiber or whatever nutritional reason, but it is rare to get such a thoroughly candid look at this stuff. You could show the Health Ranger a thing or two.

There is the saying, I don't want to know how the sausage is made. But I am in the camp that wants to know what he doesn't want to know. In other words, if ignorance is bliss, and bliss is deadly, then I'd rather leave my comfort zone.

This peek under the hood of PepsiCo reveals the true face of the corporatocracy. GMOs are only part of it. When you consider all of it--GMO, glyphosate, benzine, sodium flouride, xenoestrogens, triclosan, ad infinitum--there is an undeniable theme. Poisoning with purpose.

And this addresses only what we eat. Somebody stop meh before I get rolling on GMO cotton and synthetics, skincare, toiletries, plastics, strip mining, fracking, arms race, electromagnetic radi...mmm-mm-mmph-mm...
Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Luk 12:7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Luk 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

re/[Ff]ear( \w+)? not/ : 80 verses, 80 matches
Old 03-08-2014, 02:41 PM
Mod-er-rator

Thanks, Nathan for all your hard work and research.

These audios exposed the tangled web of deceit and corruption that is so much deeper than merely toxins in our food supply. TPTB have total enslavement in mind, not just profits.

I appreciate your labor of love, not only from you but your whole family, who suffers to bring this information out into the light.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 03-08-2014, 03:26 PM

Keep up the good work Nathan. Thank you.
Old 03-08-2014, 05:11 PM

Thank you, Nathan, for all the hard work you do.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 03-09-2014, 07:11 PM
Watchman on the Wall

Thanks for the comments.

Indeed, we are being blasted with many poisons by TPTB.

As I have been journeying into the investigative trails regarding nutrition, I have been discovering more and more that the modern diet of the West and especially America is laced with toxins and a brew that is KILLING many people.

To discover this knowledge is disturbing.

To try to navigate our life through it is challenging.

I believe that as the days grow darker, many people will blindly succumb to the deception of the NWO Beast because they are not able to think clearly or rationally.

One of the reasons for this is because the American diet is poisoning the majority of the population. It is difficult to be lucid or think rationally when one has their health compromised.

Over the years, I have encountered people who have considered themselves "awake" and part of the remnant but unfortunately, they displayed irrational behavior. The irrational behavior exhibited itself in various ways that resulted in me questioning their loyalty and trust.

Folks, please be careful.

As the days deteriorate into darkness, one of the snares from the enemy will be an attack on our health. I am hearing more and more from many people who tell me that their health is under attack.

I submit that one of the source causes of bad health is from the many poisons found in most grocery store shelves.

To combat this, we are going to have to get back to the basics of preparing our own food from scratch instead of the offerings of Babylon. I know that this is not easy. It is pretty much a "lifestyle" change that swims against the tide of our everyday life.

But there is really no other choice if one desires to maintain their health, their clarity and their ability to be lucid and rational.

Again folks, bad health can result in the loss of sanity!

...so do we really have a choice?

I received an email from a listener who said that Pepsi's soda is not bad and that it is not what goes into our bodies but what comes out.

IMHO, it is possible to take what Jesus said and make an absurd logic jump that results into foolishness and presumption.

Regarding poison, it DOES matter, and based on the findings that I shared in my latest program, soda is VERY poisonous to the human body.

Old 03-10-2014, 01:00 AM

amen. our bodies are the temple of the Living God and we should take care of them. it is difficult to meet the challenge of completely changing our diets, but well worth it. it usually doesnt happen over night, but with some changes here and there it can be accomplished if we just keep at it. the sad thing is that most people i know would literally rather die than change their eating habits. and i totally agree about people not being in their right minds to not only reject the ways of babylon, but to not even respond to the Word of God. i have seen it with people on some pharmaceuticals, and i think that could apply here as well.