The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Nathan's Resources > Nathan's Audio Messages

Old 10-26-2014, 09:47 PM
Watchman on the Wall

Default Ebola Dark Winter is Coming! Ebola Pandemic Chilling Video & Clancy's warning from beyond the grave.

Dark Winter is Coming Folks!
Ebola pandemic in Clancy's warning from beyond the grave

Warning this video will give you chills!

In this video a scenario develops on Black Friday that starts a nationwide pandemic. Within a few days America collapses into chaos! I wonder if this is why Tom Clancy was removed??

According to this warning, the USA will collapse within a few days...are you ready!!!

Old 10-27-2014, 12:43 AM

WOW! it looks like what we have been preparing for may be here doesn't it. Seek God people!!! Make sure your right with Him first and then make sure you are at a point that you have supplies to stay home for a long period of time. Be prepared to turn people away. I have been putting off talking to my wife about this but I'm going to have to so pray for us. Im sure some of you are in the same boat with family. I have said something about it to her briefly but our daughter has to travel all over the U.S. by airlines for her job. I have said that now is not a good time for that kind of job but the thing is there may come a time in the near future that she can't get to her home because of ebola or we cant let her come to our home. Our daughter is not right with God and is very worldy. Just be ready!!!! We are the generation it seems that will see Jesus come back, that's so exciting but it saddens me greatly as a pastor the souls we havn't got to including family. We have a special prayer meeting at our Church on Monday nights now for the past 2 months I started because God called it. I feel that since you started this thread Nathan I have to make a special announcement tonight that this is so serious. The group that comes to the meeting is awake but some are still drousey. Thank you for all that you do and God Bless, Mike
Old 10-27-2014, 12:49 AM

By the way we all need to be praying for each other in this site!!!!!
Old 10-27-2014, 05:58 PM
Watchman on the Wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike68 View Post
By the way we all need to be praying for each other in this site!!!!!
Amen!

Folks if you can please take the time to view this video. The Executive Order that is mentioned is very real! It is the continuity of government directive signed by Bush. It is found here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationa...tial_Directive

It basically says that in the event of a national emergency, the President takes over all three branches of Government. But it uses "legal speak" to downplay it.

(e) "Enduring Constitutional Government," or "ECG," means a cooperative effort among the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of the Federal Government, coordinated by the President, as a matter of comity with respect to the legislative and judicial branches and with proper respect for the constitutional separation of powers among the branches, to preserve the constitutional framework under which the Nation is governed and the capability of all three branches of government to execute constitutional responsibilities and provide for orderly succession, appropriate transition of leadership, and interoperability and support of the National Essential Functions during a catastrophic emergency;[3]
Again, the video is very chilling! I showed it to the family and after it was over, there was great pause....from everyone!

Old 11-03-2014, 02:39 PM

A chilling video welcoming me back online. Nick heads here in three days. Dear Lord... give us 3 days. Amen