The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Nathan's Resources > Nathan's Audio Messages

Old 02-05-2015, 03:48 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Default Nathan on Hagmann and Hagmann - Thursday, Feb. 5, 2015

Nathan on Hagmann and Hagmann - TONIGHT Feb. 5, 2015

A Watchman's Cry Expose' from the Wall

"Illuminati Super Bowl 49 / Half time Show – The Arrival of the Beast"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Katy Perry's Half Time Show – The World will Burn!

By Nathan Leal - February 5, 2015

Katy Perry's Half Time Show – As expected, the Super Bowl 49 Halftime Show was another Illuminati display of coming events.

The one thing that stood out very clearly was that the theme seemed to be a continuation of last year's "PREPARE" message.

So now fast forward to the present. We just had another Super Bowl. And the message was very clear ... war is coming and the world will burn...!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-rad...hagmann-report

UPDATED NOTES with Images:

http://www.watchmanscry.com/Super_bo...time_show.html

Old 02-05-2015, 07:05 PM
Mod-er-rator

What an action packed show tonight!

Thanks, Nathan for all your hard work.

Thanks for praying, those of you who did...... the chat room had some trolls and lost souls trying to distract from The Holy Spirit's message thru Nathan.

BUT GOD. Jesus prevailed and much information was released by Nathan and I personally look forward to the next segment.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 02-06-2015, 06:21 AM

Default Lots of Info.

Thank you, Pastor for the time & effort put into this message. There is a whole lot of info. there. I look forward to Part 2.
I am glad you did this- I myself did not even have the heart to even watch any of it (superbowl or halftime show) before you presented it last night. The amount of sludge we are being bombarded with gets overwhelming at times.
I was Praying before & throughout the show that the message would go out- UNINTERRUPTED and that those that had ears to hear would do so.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:46 AM

I so appreciate, these end times watchmen, who don't to pull any punches, who have a tone of truth, a confidence and boldness, that comes with knowing of what they speak.
Thank you GOD, Nathan,Steve,the Hagmanns,Tom,omega man, and all the others, who are giving this body the sustenance, needed for so long. Who recognize who we are, and who we aren't. Your sacrifices are not in vein.
May God keep you safely under his eagles wings, Amen.
Old 02-07-2015, 01:43 PM

Thanks once again pastor Nathan for the hard work!!!
Old 02-07-2015, 03:01 PM

Thank you.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 02-08-2015, 08:49 PM

Great show Nathan! Thanks for all your effort.

I was glad to hear even Australia got a mention! I think when war comes to North America, it is going to come here as well. Australia has all the same sins as the USA, and is a "Christian" nation established on land conquered and taken from others. I can't see how it can avoid being high on God's list for judgment. Strategically speaking, it is obvious that any move by Russia/China against the USA would bring in Australia.
Old 02-08-2015, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eleatic Stranger View Post
Great show Nathan! Thanks for all your effort.

I was glad to hear even Australia got a mention! I think when war comes to North America, it is going to come here as well. Australia has all the same sins as the USA, and is a "Christian" nation established on land conquered and taken from others. I can't see how it can avoid being high on God's list for judgment. Strategically speaking, it is obvious that any move by Russia/China against the USA would bring in Australia.
I think it was Steve Quayle who mentioned once that China would invade Australia when things got going.
Old 02-09-2015, 03:03 AM

It looks like the blatant Satanic ritual took place at the Grammy's this year with Madonna's performance.
Old 02-09-2015, 07:42 AM

Oops, sorry I misinterpreted Madonna's Grammy performance. According to Euronews it was a "burlesque homage to bull fighting".