The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Nathan's Resources > Nathan's Audio Messages

Old 07-31-2015, 03:35 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Default Obama 2016? - Nathan Leal on Hagmann & Hagmann - Friday July 31, 2015

Nathan Leal on Hagmann & Hagmann - Friday July 31, 2015

Obama 2016? - The Abomination of Desolation

Obama recently stated that if he ran for a third term, he would win.

Was it in jest? Or was he projecting his plan to stay in office? Could he pull it off? If so, how?

If he successfully entered his third term, would it be a sign that he was the proverbial villain of the end times - aka - the antichrist?

1. How could he pull it off?

2. Is there a constitutional loophole?

3. What about a false flag event?

4. Does the Bible hint that the antichrist could come from Babylon America?

The program examined many of the prophecies about the antichrist and compared them to the man in the White House.

We also visited a different way of interpreting the end time prophecy of the "Abomination of Desolation" and examined it through the scenario of "what if."

This information is CRUCIAL for all Christians to consider because if it is correct, it could prevent a pivotal end time deception.

This program will cover many areas that are very important for Christians to consider. As the days grow darker, persecution of Christians will also arrive. But in the midst of it all, God still has a plan and wants to use His people.

Please share this with your friends and family.

In His Service,

Nathan Leal
Watchman's Cry

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-rad...bible-prophecy

http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/sho...ow_7815241.mp3 <---click to open, or right click to save to your PC.

Old 07-31-2015, 07:04 PM
Mod-er-rator

Terrific! Fantastic! Awesome! Can you tell how excited I am about hearing this message tonight?

Thanks Nathan, Wow, what a show tonight with Doug and Joe Hagmann. Thanks to Donna too, it was really something.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 07-31-2015, 07:09 PM
Senior Member Formerly ageorgantas

Default Wow!

Awesome show! I missed the first half hour, so I will have to go back tomorrow, but the last two and a half hours were so filled with good stuff that I will probably end up listening to the whole thing again just to catch everything!

I heard Nathan on Trunews yesterday (http://www.trunews.com/thursday-july...5-nathan-leal/), and he threw out the line about Obama as the antichrist, and it really surprised me. I'm glad that he clarified his statements, and I was fascinated by the evidence provided (especially the part about the date of Obama's inauguration). I will definitely be keeping that information in my "what if" bin.

Thanks again for all you do.

Greek Girl
Old 07-31-2015, 09:26 PM

Listening now. Thank you Nathan and Donna.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 08-01-2015, 08:25 AM

I heard what Obama said. While he did say that he would like to have a third term, he was actually arguing for term limits to whomever he was speaking.

I also remember when the Clinton presidency ended, there was much speculation that Clinton would manipulate things to stay in office beyond his term.

When the presidency of George W. Bush was near the end, there was also much speculation that he would engineer circumstances to stay in office.

Perhaps this is something that will eventually happen, whether it is with Obama or another president.

I have been expecting society to fall apart since at least 1990, and I marvel that things have kept going this long. All that means to me is that when the final crash does come, the longer we have to wait, the bigger and harder the crash will be. It will come.

I haven't listened to the broadcast from last night yet; these are just my unfiltered thoughts on the possibility of Obama extending his term.

Now I will go listen to the broadcast.
Old 08-01-2015, 09:29 AM

Okay. Just listened to the first part of the broadcast about how most people were deceived in their view of how the messiah would appear when Jesus was born and then how you related it to today where we have the same situation--so many people think they have it figured out, and they don't.

Nathan, I have said almost exactly the same thing myself so many times. This is the first time that I have ever heard anyone else say this. Thank you.

I never made the connection with the book of Daniel where he said that the wicked would not understand, but the wise would understand. Thank you also for that.

I think this first portion of that broadcast deserves to be more prominent.

Now I will listen to the rest.
Old 08-01-2015, 06:22 PM
Banned

Thank you Nathan for the words.

Will indeed take this to the Lord in prayer. I do agree that it would be an abomination for the animal sacrifices to happen again. Never saw it that way in terms of 'flee to the mountains' when we see it happening! But it makes tons of sense. Bless you all for the words. If it comes to pass the warning will help us immensely.
Old 08-01-2015, 07:42 PM

Default Thank You

This confirms what I have thought for years.. And how many people don't get it.. It's like seeing puzzle pieces moving into position.
Old 08-02-2015, 02:53 AM

Very, very interesting. Will certainly pray on it and study it. It is good to have different scenarios in mind to see what plays out. Far less likely to end up getting trapped! Thank you Nathan!
Old 08-02-2015, 09:01 AM

Smile

Listened to Nathans teaching early this morning. WOW! Thanks so much for this timely word. I too was taught the traditional (LaHay-Lindsey) end time tribulation scenario many years ago as a new believer. As I look back at that time, I actually believed that (tradition of men) as the gospel truth. It took God's unchanging word and the power of the Holy Spirit to break free from that last days false teaching (deception). Praise His Name Forever more. Such a blessing to be here and hear Nathans expounding of the Word of truth. All I can say is, "Thanks again for the sound truth the leadership of WCF presents, and the members who contribute.
God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 1 John 5:11