The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Nathan's Resources > Nathan's Audio Messages

Old 02-15-2016, 08:20 AM

When I first saw this post, out of "seemingly" nowhere , the words PIED PIPER came into my head. Wait till you check out the definition!
Old 02-15-2016, 01:03 PM

It was wonderful hearing the Dynamic Duo. Do it again! Nathan... do not talk of firing Donna... LOL. Would love to hear you both often, even if Nathan does an occasional analysis on his own. Really liked your boldness. What an excellent team! Donna touches my heart.

It's about time that you produce a book! Yay!

Love you both

Last edited by God's Minion; 02-15-2016 at 01:07 PM.
Old 02-15-2016, 02:25 PM

Default I love this format, hope you do this again

I really enjoyed part one last night. Hope to get to part 2 tonight. Anyway, very well done. I love the discussion between husband and wife. Love your reference to Jack and Rexella Van Impe. We are Van Impe fans over here.

Nathan, I appreciate your take on the pre-tribbers of which I was or might even still lean a bit that way. You share your heart without being dogmatic and forcing your view on others. I really appreciate this. I cut my Christian teeth with Hal Lindsey, Chuck Smith, Chuck Missler, all very educated Bible scholars who might have the whole rapture thing wrong. I am not totally convinced though I lean much more to a mid-trib view than ever before.

Originally I was a Trump supporter as it seemed he said things I felt, like protecting our borders, that sort of thing. But as time went on I saw more and more that he unfortunately, "trumps" Obama with arrogance. Anyone who is narcissistic will not be good for the nation. A man of humility that can lead us all to our knees would be the best choice. But does such a person exist? I don't think so.

Thanks again Donna and Nathan. I hope you will have this format again. Bless you both!
Old 02-15-2016, 04:45 PM

I am feeling more and more checks in my spirit about trump!
I am beginning to feel we would be just as screwed with trump as with billary!
Perhaps Kasich or Cruz!
Blessings!
Old 02-16-2016, 06:18 AM

Default Bravo !

Loved it, Loved it, Loved it….You two together are a great teaching duo. Hey Idea….throw HisDoulas in your next show also and you will have a good trio of commentary/opinions/viewpoints/questions etc.

Last edited by Sleepless in the Sierras; 02-16-2016 at 07:46 AM. Reason: spell
Old 02-17-2016, 04:21 AM

Nathan & Donna you two make a great team. I really enjoyed listening and being informed. Thanks.
Mark 8:36
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?

Old 02-17-2016, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Miss Iodine View Post
When I first saw this post, out of "seemingly" nowhere , the words PIED PIPER came into my head. Wait till you check out the definition!
The sad thing is - there are a lot of pied piper's in the pulpits too...........We need discernment now more than ever, lest we fall for their sweet song.
Old 02-21-2016, 04:39 AM

I finally got a chance to listen to both. EXCELLENT WORK! I learned so much. It helped me to understand why I had all of these "checks" in my spirit that I couldn't quite explain the WHY of those "checks."

LOVED hearing Donna on there too! I think she added a lot to it, and you both work well together. Would love to hear her on all future shows. So Donna, if you were looking for Nathan to fire you, I don't think it's going to happen.

And Donna, it was also nice to hear you and hear your tender heart. We sense it here on the forum too, but it was extra special to be able to hear your voice.

Now Doulas, when are YOU going to start helping with the messages???

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal
Old 02-21-2016, 05:43 PM

In the audio, you ask a question that I have asked myself: How will Donald Trump build a wall and get Mexico to pay for it?

I have two answers, the first one is a bit frivolous (although it could come true), and the second one is what I think Trump actually has in mind based upon what he said during his victory speech in South Carolina.

Okay, so here is the somewhat frivolous version: Donald Trump will make things so bad in the United States (Nazi-type police state?) that people will try and flee this country in droves. Mexico, not wanting trouble from the north, will build a wall to keep Americans out.

Now, here is what I think Trump actually means to happen: Trump will enact tariffs on goods produced in Mexico and will use the proceeds from those tariffs to build the wall. That is based upon what he said in his victory speech in South Carolina last night.

Thanks very much for the audio about Donald Trump. I cannot believe how many people are being swept up in Trump-mania. I am not saying Donald Trump is Hitler (I'm not saying he isn't, either), but I think that this must be the type of groundswell of support that the German people had for Adolph Hitler as he rose to power.

Thanks for all of your thoughts on Trump. I am glad to know I am not alone in seeing all of these things. You have really done your homework and have brought up many more things that I was not aware of.
Old 02-21-2016, 09:04 PM

"but I think that this must be the type of groundswell of support that the German people had for Adolph Hitler"!

That is exactly whut I waz thinking!
Remember, the people clamored for Hitler to help!
Blessing's!