The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Nathan's Resources > Nathan's Audio Messages

Old 05-28-2016, 12:02 AM
Watchman on the Wall

Default Trump Expose – Parts 2 & 3 – News from the Wall

Trump Expose – Parts 2 & 3 – News from the Wall

Trump Expose – Parts 2 & 3 – News from the Wall

A Challenge for the Remnant

In Part 1 of this series, we introduced the reasons for our concern with the possibility of a Trump Presidency. We also discussed several prophetic glimpses and warnings including the attack of the golden eagle and what it means for the future of America.

In Parts 2 & 3, (link below) of this release, we discuss a biblical challenge for God’s people. In the parable of the ten virgins, Jesus tells us that in the last days, half of the virgins were not ready.

Why?

It is because they were deceived into thinking that there would be no need for oil in their lamps. In other words, they were told that the end times would be bright and not dark,

…translation – They believed that all would be well! And folks, this is happening now with the promise of a Trump rescue.

But ladies and gentlemen, all is not well. A crash is coming. So is war!

This message will go into the biblical reasons why we need to be wary of the present promise of peace, peace through Trump or any other victorious candidate.

The leaven of the pharisees and of Herod is trying to deceive. This discussion will also visit the present deception of confusion that is infecting the remnant body of Christ. And it offers a remedy.

By the way, this information does not imply that Hillary or Bernie are viable alternatives. The program will also give evidence that Hillary Clinton has been groomed by satanist, Saul Alinsky. (Notes are below.)

The end times are here. So let’s stay vigilant.

…To him that has the ears to hear, let him hear…

Please share this with your friends and you family.

In His Service,

Nathan Leal –
Watchman’s Cry

PART 2

Download the Audio by right clicking this link to save to you PC.

http://watchmanscry.com/audio/News_T...rt2_052716.mp3

PART 3

Download the Audio by right clicking this link to save to you PC.

http://watchmanscry.com/audio/News_T...rt3_052716.mp3

Show notes available at this link:

http://watchmanscry.com/?p=5687

Old 05-28-2016, 11:03 AM

Nathan, another great teaching! Loved the insights and questions regarding the foolish virgins!

Thanks for all of the hard work you and Donna put into this. It is greatly appreciated.

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal
Old 05-28-2016, 11:52 AM
Mod-er-rator

What a passionate message .....for everyone, the saved as well as the lost sheep of GOD.

Oh, Nathan and Donna thank you for this timely and news worthy warning.

Thank you also for all the scripture verses and encouragement for those of us who name The Name of Jesus Christ.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."

Last edited by HisDoulas; 05-28-2016 at 02:12 PM. Reason: oops - spelling
Old 05-28-2016, 02:02 PM

This is another Leal's classic teaching and insight into what lies ahead of us. So many refuse to wake up to the truth because they are blind or living in a fantasy land. Thanks Nathan and Donna for all you do for this body of believers. Hopefully, many more outside this forum will wake up and see the writing on the wall. I know some will find Nathan's messages hard to swallow, but they won't be able to say they haven't been warned if they listened here.
Again, thanks for everything you and Donna do. Mike
God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 1 John 5:11
Old 05-28-2016, 04:19 PM
Senior Member Formerly ageorgantas

Default Truth

Thank you for two more very meaty segments. One of the many things I love about your stuff is your regard for truth and your ability to connect the things of the world with the things of the Word (of Truth!).

You pointed out something that I had thought about but never put together before: the division of God's people. Just a few years ago, we were all on the same page, and every where you went in the "remnant" communities, you would hear the same message. Then, it was like someone put a foot in the ant pile, and everyone swarmed to one side or the other. When I look at the characteristics of the two sides, I see one clear distinction: one side has compromised on truth. The leaven of false prophecy and false doctrine has crept in to many of the watchmen, and like you said, it is bewildering.

I, for one, pray for your family and the whole WCF every single day and thank God that He led me into your fold. Thanks again for all your hard work!

Greek Girl
Old 05-28-2016, 05:53 PM

Default Amazing!

I loved these two recent messages I listened twice! So good, so thought provoking. I filled out my California Republican absentee ballot. Our primary is June 6. It's sitting on my dining room table. Can't bring myself to mail it in. Nathan, Donna, I can't tell you how many times I've tossed around the idea that God might have chosen Trump to give us mercy, instead of judgement, so the church could repent, but this is foolish and wishful thinking on my part. I'm in denial.

Then there are parts of me That ask, "maybe Nathan is wrong, maybe he's too legalistic..." But to question that is to question the scriptures because his message is clearly rooted in scripture. Every point made about the deeds we've embraced as a nation are undeniable.

If you haven't listened to these three messages I highly recommend them. If you're on the "Trump Train" you might wanna pull that little cord so the conductor can let you off. I think I will.
Old 05-28-2016, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karonruiz View Post
I loved these two recent messages I listened twice! So good, so thought provoking. I filled out my California Republican absentee ballot. Our primary is June 6. It's sitting on my dining room table. Can't bring myself to mail it in. Nathan, Donna, I can't tell you how many times I've tossed around the idea that God might have chosen Trump to give us mercy, instead of judgement, so the church could repent, but this is foolish and wishful thinking on my part. I'm in denial.

Then there are parts of me That ask, "maybe Nathan is wrong, maybe he's too legalistic..." But to question that is to question the scriptures because his message is clearly rooted in scripture. Every point made about the deeds we've embraced as a nation are undeniable.

If you haven't listened to these three messages I highly recommend them. If you're on the "Trump Train" you might wanna pull that little cord so the conductor can let you off. I think I will.
So do you think it is better to not vote at all?
Old 05-28-2016, 08:57 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
I am still praying for valid 3rd party candidate!
Old 05-29-2016, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
I voted in the primary, but didn't pick anyone for president. I only went to vote for our local coroner's race. I'm not voting in November. Why? Because we as a nation have moved beyond "pick the lesser of two evils" and have now moved to "pick your poison." I'm not inclined to pick my poison. I will let the Lord do that.

I have many misgivings on Trump. Though it "seems" right (like Nathan used that scripture in his teaching), I can't negate the idea of "what if Trump IS the A/C?" If that is the case, do I really want to cast a vote for him. NOPE! Not doing it.

While pondering and praying on this issue because I was so torn on what to do, the Lord clearly spoke to me to pray and trust Him to put into office who HE needs in office for such a time as this. He is more than able to do so w/o my having to compromise my beliefs in the voting process.

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal
Old 05-29-2016, 04:09 AM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee M View Post
I voted in the primary, but didn't pick anyone for president. I only went to vote for our local coroner's race. I'm not voting in November. Why? Because we as a nation have moved beyond "pick the lesser of two evils" and have now moved to "pick your poison." I'm not inclined to pick my poison. I will let the Lord do that.

I have many misgivings on Trump. Though it "seems" right (like Nathan used that scripture in his teaching), I can't negate the idea of "what if Trump IS the A/C?" If that is the case, do I really want to cast a vote for him. NOPE! Not doing it.

While pondering and praying on this issue because I was so torn on what to do, the Lord clearly spoke to me to pray and trust Him to put into office who HE needs in office for such a time as this. He is more than able to do so w/o my having to compromise my beliefs in the voting process.
Very eloquent, sister. My sentiments exactly.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."