The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Nathan's Resources > Nathan's Audio Messages

Old 05-29-2016, 06:24 AM

Default well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
So do you think it is better to not vote at all?
If it were Hitler and Stalin running against each other, would you vote? If Nathan and Donna are correct, Trump may be a tool of Satan. I am not sure at all about the man, but from what I can see, he has traits that are flags and warning signs: arrogance, pride, putting others down, narcissism, a war-like agenda. Now there are other things I like about him: this insanity of open borders, for one, Obama has completely left our nation vulnerable and there are probably very evil people here in the US waiting for their orders to attack. That scared American part of me wants Trump.

But, if we are Babylon as foretold in the Book of Revelation, then we are under impending judgment no one, even another Reagan can save us.

I do believe he will be elected but not so sure he will take office. Obama still has some tricks up his sleeve.

We are a mess.

It all began with pride. It is the folly of nations and individuals. We rose up a prideful nation after WWII. We became the Hammer of the world and once that happened, the devil had us in his grip. Immorality flooded us, breaching all the cracks in our prideful walls.
Old 05-29-2016, 12:34 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karonruiz View Post
If it were Hitler and Stalin running against each other, would you vote? If Nathan and Donna are correct, Trump may be a tool of Satan. I am not sure at all about the man, but from what I can see, he has traits that are flags and warning signs: arrogance, pride, putting others down, narcissism, a war-like agenda. Now there are other things I like about him: this insanity of open borders, for one, Obama has completely left our nation vulnerable and there are probably very evil people here in the US waiting for their orders to attack. That scared American part of me wants Trump.

But, if we are Babylon as foretold in the Book of Revelation, then we are under impending judgment no one, even another Reagan can save us.

I do believe he will be elected but not so sure he will take office. Obama still has some tricks up his sleeve.
We are a mess.

It all began with pride. It is the folly of nations and individuals. We rose up a prideful nation after WWII. We became the Hammer of the world and once that happened, the devil had us in his grip. Immorality flooded us, breaching all the cracks in our prideful walls.

Exactly. It does feel to me like a choice between Hitler and Stalin.
Old 05-29-2016, 04:49 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

This is the Constitution party candidate. I am leaning towards voting for this party. Again.

http://www.castlereport.us/who-is-darrell-castle/
Old 05-29-2016, 06:07 PM

Thank you very much Nathan and Donna. Spiritual discernment is so needed today.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 05-30-2016, 02:13 AM

Finally, I got to listen to this…Thank you so much Nathan and Donna for the time you guys put into giving us this message! About the Whole Tones thing…AMEN and THANK YOU NATHAN…Last year when all the attacks were coming against you guys, I went to that guys site Michael S Tyrrell…and his other sites Youtube and Facebook…I immediately thought he looked like the Devil …and he played the guitar all freaky like the Devil in his worship youtube vid…I was going to do a post with pics last year, but I thought I had done enough Hagmann bashing and that people would say I was being too judgmental. I am so glad you guys said something about the weirdness in that Whole Tones CR*P
Old 06-02-2016, 08:31 PM

Default Scary stuff, this election

A very good program. I thank you both with all my heart for ALL you do to inform the body of Believers of TRUTH.
Something that REALLY HIT ME BETWEEN THE EYES, towards the end of the program when you quoted the scripture about satan masquerading as an angel of light; of course I have read it many times, however... there was another depth to it when put in a context with Donald Trump. Gives me goosebumps.
Old 06-23-2016, 07:10 PM

"A recent Revelation concerning Donald Trump"
http://terrybennett.net/a-recent-rev...-donald-trump/

" ....share with you with the fact that I do not believe nor am I saying Donald Trump is a born again believer nor that he is a flawless individual beyond reproach"

Yet another view on Trump.
Old 06-23-2016, 07:37 PM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Seeker View Post
"A recent Revelation concerning Donald Trump"
http://terrybennett.net/a-recent-rev...-donald-trump/

" ....share with you with the fact that I do not believe nor am I saying Donald Trump is a born again believer nor that he is a flawless individual beyond reproach"

Yet another view on Trump.
From the article
Quote:
But even if he is a Cyrus figure* (who was an evil man that God called His servant), who will not resist Gods will or be antagonistic towards Jesus Christ and this nation
disclaimer: * emphasis added

Cyrus? Cyrus the king of Persia?

Please refresh my memory. So, when did he come into historical (biblical) importance concerning Babylon and Jerusalem?

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 06-23-2016, 08:02 PM

"What is sometimes referred to as the Edict of Restoration (actually two edicts) described in the Bible as being made by Cyrus the Great left a lasting legacy on the Jewish religion, where, because of his policies in Babylonia, he is referred to by the Jewish Bible as Messiah (lit. "His anointed one") (Isaiah 45:1),[14] and is the only non-Jew to be called so:[15]"

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_the_Great
Old 06-23-2016, 09:20 PM

I clicked on "About" on his website and went to here

http://terrybennett.net/shiloh-training-center/

"God has not given us a general mandate of prophetic training, but a very specific mandate to raise up the successors of Samuel and the true prophetic ministry".

I don't get this "Prophetic Training" thing? Is this Prophet training or not?

And a center being built for this purpose.