The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Nathan's Resources > Nathan's Video Messages

Old 05-06-2015, 05:36 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Default Jade Helm vs America US Army Visits Texas, A Warning to all Free Citizens!

Jade Helm vs America
US Army Visits Texas, A Warning to all Free Citizens!

If you want to know more about the coming Jade Helm exercise, watch this video by Nathan Leal.

It explains in great detail several of the meanings of Jade Helm. It explains what the US Army will not explain.

The Jade Helm exercise will utilize military planning system software. This is the new direction of the DOD which will eventually incorporate the Big Brother Global Information Grid and make every free citizen a suspect.

The Lt. Colonel who visited Texas admitted in a veiled manner, that the Jade Helm exercise will practice dealing with insurgents / freedom fighters.

The future of Big Brother is here and it is manifesting with Jade Helm. Spread this Information, far and wide.

Old 05-07-2015, 08:09 AM

Default Met Gala

Great research, Pastor Leal. They are really going out of their way to make this thing seem like nothing. It is obvious that it is not nothing, as it's very existence defies the laws (posse comatatus) that have previously always stood firm in this land.
Recently (last week) was Hollywood's 'most important' 'red carpet' event: The Gala at the Met. I wondered if you had seen anything about this, because the theme this year was "China Through the Looking Glass" and I thought that was interesting. In addition to that, I saw many fashion articles containing stars who were wearing Jade, in particular... I just do not believe in coincidences and so I thought it was worth mentioning. Here is one link to the event:

http://www.metmuseum.org/exhibitions...-looking-glass
Old 05-07-2015, 10:49 AM

Thank you Nathan for keeping us informed. I am on my lunch from work so will give this a listen this evening.

I believe that due to the expense and the extensive planning they have put into this "exercise"....and all the time they've spent planning it....that this event is not what they are telling us it is....it's a whole lot more.
God Bless,
Susie
Old 05-08-2015, 05:04 AM

Thank you, Nathan, for keeping us informed. This was very enlightening and shocking at the same time.

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal
Old 05-08-2015, 11:07 AM

Listening now. Thank you.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 05-29-2015, 02:50 PM

These are my initial thoughts on Jade Helm. I could be wrong, and I am more than willing to change my opinion as new evidence arises.

I discovered Nathan by listening to an interview he did with John B. Wells discussing Jade Helm. Nathan did a very good job.

Caravan To Midnight - Episode 289 Jade Helm: Something wicked this way comes
Published on May 14, 2015
https://youtu.be/pTejjOQAOGc

I then found the Watchman's Cry website to join the conversations regarding Jade Helm and other matters on the forum.

Jade Helm is a worrisome exercise – unparalleled in scale and scope in my lifetime. This country is not the country I grew up in back in the 50s and 60s.

In my opinion, this round of Jade Helm is not going to be the dropping of the hammer. I’m sensing that this round will be a conditioning psyop upon the American people to:

1) accustom us to military presence among the general population
2) discredit anyone who cried wolf about the exercise
3) detect and analyze the resistance to potential marital law
4) identify the leaders of this resistance
5) identify further those in the military command structure and in the ranks who will not perform war on the people so they can be purged and discharged
6) identify media outlets and staff that will not tow the propaganda narrative and neutralize them by various ways and means
7) test both the software, systems and response to the directives of the JADE software to manage the configuration of forces (human & material) and their deployment (logistics)
8) practice manipulating the Human Domain of the American people

It is very possible that during this exercise some ‘snatch and grab’ operations could be performed for real upon certain selected individuals to remove them from the ‘battle field’ and to perform a psyop upon the American people.

The snatch-and-grabs will be denied if they occur and the operation will manage the reporting of the disappearances to train the press for the coming and much larger martial law that will descend upon our nation.

This would be a covert, high-risk, compartmentalized operation to test various aspects on a small scale. The lessons learned from this limited operation would be used to plan the larger operation, at a later time, to subdue the American people before a natural revolution erupts within the country.

Web search: ‘congressman George Hansen Diesel Therapy’ to get some idea as to how high profile people can be disappeared without the people knowing about it.

The church in general is compromised and the congregations in general have been neutralized over the last few decades. So if the church isn't there and if the Republican Party isn't there to resist this final push to destroy America, who cannot appreciate the dire straights we are in?

Thanks to Nathan for taking up the torch on this issue.

Last edited by ProbingOmega; 05-29-2015 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Expanding the perceived objectives of this exercise.
Old 05-29-2015, 02:58 PM

Thanks Nathan
Old 05-29-2015, 05:19 PM

To practice controlling the human domain, the covert and civilian clothed infiltrators will need to practice 'how to counter the credibility & influence' of community-based individuals who 'provide' for the community in some way when these infiltrators come 'into the area for three days, four days at a time'?

Actors could be a part of this but why assume JADE HELM will use all actors as the resistance? Why would the infiltrators during JADE HELM not actually attempt to find out who the out spoken (publically known) patriots are in each community? And why would JADE HELM not be used as a recruiting tool to grow the number of local informants?

Consider this scenario. JADE HELM is being advertised as being conducted in most western and southern border states. When this kicks off, it will be national news and water cooler conversations will erupt. Contrived incidents might occur in order to escalate the level of discourse regarding the exercise by becoming headline news. Headline news becomes discussions and heated exchanges in cafes all across America.

What if the infiltrators infiltrate not only the announced JADE HELM states but also all other states?

You're having your breakfast and morning coffee in the local cafe or diner. Naturally the conversation turns to JADE HELM and frustration with the way the country is going. A stranger or maybe a paid local informant incites a more rancorous discussion to try to uncover names and intentions of patriots in the local community.

The Human Domain portion of the exercise, as Nathan says, could be a very big component for the intel gathering.
Old 05-31-2015, 08:52 AM

I will comment on this article later. To me, Dave Hodges is a bit sensational on some issues, but this presentaion is worthy of consideration.

Jade Helm Offical Reveals True Purposes of JH-15: This Is a Must Read! | Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show
Old 05-31-2015, 09:38 AM

That info from Dave Hodges' website is very interesting. A worthy read, IMHO.

Thanks for sharing it.

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal