The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > The Courtyard of Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2015, 09:31 AM

Default Enoch The Great Scribe

Enoch was called The Great Scribe. It is no wonder since he wrote 366 books. If he didn't write them under the inspiration and direction of God who had him brought up to heaven, I don't know who else in all of the Bible would compare. He was shown the workings of heaven in which the Book of Job, after his personal suffering God came and asked him questions about the heavens and it's workings.

Reading the Book of Enoch is proof positive in itself of that there is none other than God Himself that revealed all that He did to Enoch who spoke to his son and the others to pay heed to these books, pass them down through the generations. Since you will read things written in that book that are repeated in the Bible itself, you will be left wondering how such a Book could have been left out of the Cannon. In fact, it was not initially but taken out later by men, men who were not under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit because God does not contradict Himself.

Why do you think the Book of Enoch was taken out of the Bible? Because it, not only revealed the lineage of Lucifer but it told exactly what God had shown to him that the Sun did follow it's various door-ways...in and out, which caused the seasons. And yes, there are the four winds. After all, God does collect his Elite from the Four Winds, doesn't He? Ever wonder what was meant by that? If the earth is a globe, where does each direction begin or stop? This is a challenge but certainly worth the time it takes to check it out

Here is a video that I think is very good at explaining our Earth from Enoch's view of it.

I know it's a little long but this may help.
I personal enjoyed all of the video.
God Bless

The scientific view and biblical are both explained.

Scientific view at the beginning mark.
Biblical view at 56 min. mark.
Enoch explained the last 6 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDNfsEWLkJ0
Old 11-09-2015, 08:09 PM

Sorry dear saints I posted The Flat Earth Bible by Robert J. Schadewald from another website not checking for copyright laws. If you read any of that post and didn't finish the read, you can go here or Google it, because it's public information, to all who are interested.
Again I'm sorry if I caused the Moderator of this Forum a problem or anyone else.
Love You All
God Bless

http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~stolfi/mis...hAndBible.html
Old 11-09-2015, 10:39 PM

I'm no expert on the book of Enoch by any means just thought I'd share my thoughts on the book of Enoch not being included as cannon. I have never read through the whole book but have heard and read a lot on the controversy. I lean towards the "it's not inspired and should be excluded" view point. There is at least one contradiction with the Bible (maybe more but as I said I never read through the whole book) but even one contradiction to me is all it should take to be excluded and considered non inspired. Also I believe that God is 100% correct when he said he would preserve his word. I have a hard time swallowing the argument from the other view point you hear a lot "man took it out, man did this or that" etc. I believe if God wanted it included it would be. And having at least one contradiction to me at least says it's not inspired. Hope I didn't step on too many toes I may be completely wrong just a little friendly debate from the other view on the controversy ;-)

Psalm 59:5 And Thou, O Lord God of hosts, the God of Israel,
Awake to punish all the nations;
Do no be gracious to any who are treacherous in
iniquity.
Old 11-10-2015, 09:43 PM

Please dear Brothers and Sisters read this only if your interested in how a Flat Earth became a Sphere in just 500 years ago.
God Bless

This essay is an attempt to lay the groundwork to show primary and circumstantial evidence that the Society of Jesuits (Jesus), founded by Ignatius Loyola in 1540, have been highly instrumental in the creating and perpetuating the Great 500 year Lie that the Earth is a round ball sphere rotating around a central Sun held in orbit by gravity.
Below you will find that the Jesuits and the Vatican have been the intimately and deeply involved in all things space, including owning the earliest telescopes and to this day, the largest owners of observatories and telescopes in the world today.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...SplittedPage=0
Old 11-11-2015, 02:07 AM

I don't have the patience or the time to read all that. Can someone put it in a nutshell? How can the earth be flat? Really!! Then we'd sail and fly off the edge! Not to mention way to many photos of a round earth.
Old 11-11-2015, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsefeathers View Post
I don't have the patience or the time to read all that. Can someone put it in a nutshell? How can the earth be flat? Really!! Then we'd sail and fly off the edge! Not to mention way to many photos of a round earth.
I'm not sure what's trying to be implied either :-\ even if we didn't have pictures from space, traveling around the earth and getting to the same place (showing it's round), and many other common sense and scientific proofs it's round, if we lived centuries or millennia for example the Bible clearly states the earth is round. Isaiah 40:22 if I'm not mistaken on the verse talks about circle of the earth literal translation "sphere". I didn't read the whole article it's really long but are they trying to claim the earth being round is a 500 year old lie? I'm with Horse feathers on this one could someone put it in a nutshell?

Psalm 59:5 And Thou, O Lord God of hosts, the God of Israel,
Awake to punish all the nations;
Do no be gracious to any who are treacherous in
iniquity.
Old 11-11-2015, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsefeathers View Post
Without reading all the material here and more you will have a hard time understanding what's being said about a flat earth.
First of all you have to be interested in going down this road, because we have all been taught from a globe model of earth in school.
When you come to a understanding of what you see and hear today is most likely a lie dealing with the News Media and Internet.
But it goes farther then that because Satan and his fallen angels have had plenty of time to alter what we See, Hear, and Read.
Jesus said:

Luke 8:17 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

Luke 12:2 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known.

We are learning more and more of Gods real truth, as the Holy Spirit opens our understanding of how Satan has deceived us.
God has given us his word the Bible, even if Satan did change any of it, Gods Holy Spirit lives in us to guide you in all truth.
We live in the Last Days before Jesus Christ returns, and Satan knows he has a short time, so stay on top of things studying and praying.
If your a new Christian you may not want to go here first, just stay in your Bible study and Listen to Nathan Leal reveal today's world.
We will all make it as Born Again believers, having our Hearts right with God, He will protect us from the snare of the Devil and his Demons.

God Bless
Closed Thread