The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Nathan's Resources > Nathan's Video Messages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2015, 04:34 PM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProbingOmega View Post
I am not posting some links to what I consider important information regarding Jade Helm and the militarization of America in order to be mindful of the delicate sensibilities of this site.

I understand the prohibition of the use of profanity in chat. I also understand the prohibition of links to sites that includes ads or material that contains partial nudity or worse.

But I do believe, that it is irresponsible to ignore information simply because it contains profanity.

When my children were still in grade school (Christian school) I set them down and explained to them about profanity saying that hearing it can't be avoided, but not to use it. Besides defiling a person, it diminishes the vocabulary and does not breed a civilized conversation. But you will hear it, so we will not pretend it doesn't exist, and we will not avoid vital information that contains it.

As we approach and enter into Jade Helm and even more distressing situations, we will hear a lot of vulgarity. Knowing what is going on and what might affect us will be much more important than ignoring intel and being willfully uninformed because we were afraid of hearing certain words.
I disagree.

In my humble opinion, it is not a matter of being "afraid of hearing certain words." As believers it is beneath us to use profanity and vulgarity, because our living example Christ did not exemplify such language or behavior. The world uses filthy language because they consider it "cool" .........

When I raised my children I did not allow them to talk like the world, and as a parent I modeled a clean mouth before them. Words are not just cerebral. Language is what others will gauge you by and profanity attaches itself to your soul. What comes out of the mouth is indicative of what is already in the heart.

No matter what so-called valuable "intel" is available, We are to be in this world but Not of this world. I refuse to lower myself into the gutter after Jesus rescued me and washed me clean from the pollution of this world.

my two cents for what it is worth

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."