The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > The Rabbit Hole

Old 09-30-2014, 04:37 AM

Default Sandy Hook

I got a question for those that think that Sandy Hook might have been a false flag. What about the people who supposedly died? I attempted to share what I thought about Sandy Hook with another co-worker who is also a Christian and just couldn't get thru. The reason is because when the incident happened, there was an employee who shared an email about the teacher who was killed in the shooting. She said that she went to school with that teacher and they were good friends in college. Could it be that some people were actually killed?
Mark 8:36
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?

Old 10-21-2014, 06:52 PM

Default A thought

I don't know what happened there,but I in no way way believe the official story.I honestly think nobody died there,I think it like the Boston bombing were not real.The Aurora Colorado incident was also probably a staged event.I think the victims were hired actors.I am beginning to think this ISIS stuff is faked too.This nation is being played,all in the name of disarming the public.These people are not stupid,and have any resource they want.It is all about getting people to demand guns are taken away from everyone and we can go to war.With all that is going on now,it looks like time is running out.The end times never looked closer,I feel life as we knew it is coming to an end.After the election,we are going to all have to be strong.Stronger than ever,everyone on earth is going to have a make a choice.Our leader is evil,I know me saying this online can be suicide.But even the hired hands reading and reporting what they read are gonna have to decide for themselves,they have Souls too.I Pray they think about it,surely your Grandmother or someone talked to you.This is no joke,maybe your last chance.Your job does not last forever,your choice will.
Old 10-28-2014, 06:39 PM

Default False Flag

I think where people tend to get confused is with the TERM itself.. 'FALSE flag' implying that the entire thing was false and there were no deaths. When in fact, MOST false flags that HAVE occurred did result in ACTUAL deaths. The term false flag is to more say that it was a STAGED or SET-UP. Ie; the gunman/gunmen were under MK ultra mind control techniques, or some gunmen are paid, etc. The actual fires of Reichstag were a 'False Flag' event.. they were set-up to bring the Nazi party and Hitler into [more] power. The murder of Gaddafi was a 'false flag event' .. he really DID die, of course, but someone was paid to take him out. I would say that Benghazi was a 'false flag' type event because no one in power would take the steps to prevent Ambassador Stevens from being killed. He knew too much [about their gun-running operations to the 'alquaeda' that were trying to kill Assad in Syria] and they wanted him gone- so they at least allowed, [at least, I strongly believe] if not set-up, that event to take place.
I do believe that sandy hook was a "false flag' event. That children died in that false flag event, but not in the way they narrated it. In that case, their goal was the gun-owners of America.
Old 10-30-2014, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1savedbygrace View Post
I think where people tend to get confused is with the TERM itself.. 'FALSE flag' implying that the entire thing was false and there were no deaths. When in fact, MOST false flags that HAVE occurred did result in ACTUAL deaths. The term false flag is to more say that it was a STAGED or SET-UP. Ie; the gunman/gunmen were under MK ultra mind control techniques, or some gunmen are paid, etc. The actual fires of Reichstag were a 'False Flag' event.. they were set-up to bring the Nazi party and Hitler into [more] power. The murder of Gaddafi was a 'false flag event' .. he really DID die, of course, but someone was paid to take him out. I would say that Benghazi was a 'false flag' type event because no one in power would take the steps to prevent Ambassador Stevens from being killed. He knew too much [about their gun-running operations to the 'alquaeda' that were trying to kill Assad in Syria] and they wanted him gone- so they at least allowed, [at least, I strongly believe] if not set-up, that event to take place.
I do believe that sandy hook was a "false flag' event. That children died in that false flag event, but not in the way they narrated it. In that case, their goal was the gun-owners of America.
Stop talking about me! Lol. Great explanation and that is exactly what I was doing (not clearly understanding false flag). Thank you 1savedbygrace.
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?

Old 11-05-2014, 07:22 PM

The fact that some children may have died is probably why Eric Holder stated that their inability they to get gun control from the aftermath of this event as his biggest regret...??? I was obsessed with reading the many posts regarding this event on the internet in the weeks that followed.

It was obvious that 'fake' children being photo shopped into family photos with 'fake' laughing... then crying fathers seconds later on camera; 'fake' families reminiscing their favorite memories of their precious children. In grief - the first stage in grief is shock, denial, anger, bargaining with God, the rationalizing of the 'if only's', depression.....many sleepless tear-filled nights turn into days, weeks and months. The final stage of grief is 'acceptance'.
It was very uncomfortable to watch as these 'fake' mothers discussing their 'loss' in a very detached way. Seeming to skip the vital stages of grief; just days after the 'event'.

FYI - The church of Satan is headquartered near Sandy Hook, CN. I want to suggest you proceed with caution if looking into this. My computer would lock-up whenever I got to deep into aspect. This event was without a doubt staged, with the anticipation of public outcry for gun control. These people are pitiful.
Old 02-26-2015, 05:48 AM

Default fake

Like the video of the Paris newspaper attack. The video's showed what was soooo obviously Fake, youtube pulled it.

BTW- my computer acts strange as well. It will automatically shut down and it "saves" my e-mails. We are obviously monitored but whatever
Old 07-19-2016, 08:35 AM

Default Sandy Hook Victim dies again in another country.

Not sure what to make of this one. Even snopes can't really explain it away.

Quote:
Noah Pozner. There is a photo, in a series of related photos showing him in the same clothing, posted on his "Official Facebook Page." It is definitely the same child shown over and over again in other photos on the page.

The same exact photo appears in multiple sources related to the Peshawar, Pakistan school massacre, allegedly depicting a victim of the massacre. It is unmistakably, undeniably the same exact photo.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/peshawar.asp