The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Health and Physical Well Being

Old 08-10-2016, 12:23 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Default Italy to make it illegal to force children to be vegans

I am always amazed when people try to put young children on these kinds of diets....

Children need lots of fat and lots of protein and yes they even need milk.

Our grandmothers knew this

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/158468...brain-damaged/

The country has been rocked in recent months by a series of child hospitalisations caused by vegan diets.

Last month, a 14-month-old baby was taken to hospital with the expected weight of a three-month-old.

It emerged he had been subjected to a vegan diet, leaving him dangerously malnourished and with low calcium levels.
Old 08-10-2016, 01:59 PM
Mod-er-rator

This obsession that meat is somehow baddd is crazy. Folks have been eating meat for centuries. I suspect some of this vegan extremism nonsense is because folks think it makes them "thinner." LOL

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."