The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > The Courtyard of Discussion

Old 07-05-2016, 07:45 PM

I was thinking about this today. This is not to backpedal, but to clarify. Scott Hensler does (did) make a distinction in that the traditional Hebraic method of circumcision is not the same as it is clinically done today. He claims that much more skin is removed today than in Biblical times. I personally don't know whether this is true or not.

God Bless,

Karl
Old 08-12-2016, 08:18 AM

Cool

I enjoy listening to the show frequently. The content is very intriguing and sometimes I get some deliverance. I can understand the position on Israel as I've been well acquainted with it from other sources. My own position at present is I believe if the people of Israel practice Judaism, speak Hebrew and have shekels for money, then they are Jews no matter what blood lines they may have come from. The whole world is a mixed multitude today and it would be humanly impossible to assemble the original 12 tribes because they no longer exist as a pure race. It is possible that routine medical circumcision (not the biblical kind) could cause trauma and some loss of masculinity. This is a fairly modern practice which began in the Rockefeller-sponsored medical schools perhaps to limit masculine development, not for sanitary reasons as was published.

Now, lately, he has brought in new teachings about reptilians, hybrids, clones, bizarre electronic weapons, guillotines and all of the dastardly things the devil plans to do with them. Says most of the political leaders including H.C. and D.T. are reptilians, clones or insectians, all pedophiles and practice human sacrifice. Last human president was J.F.K, and a host of other strange topics. I am still trying to "get" these things but for now I take them with a grain of salt until the Lord confirms it.

Amazing show though! Maybe Nathan and Scott can do a show together sometime since they are practically neighbors.