The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Prophecy, Dreams and Visions

Old 09-18-2016, 07:57 AM
Senior Member Formerly ageorgantas

Default Dream and a Lesson

I had a dream last night. I don't know if it was from the Lord necessarily, but I did see a lesson in it.

I dreamed that people were saying Jesus was here. I went to where he was, and I saw him laying in a bathtub, asleep. I don't know if there was water in it or if he had his clothes on. What stood out were his feet -- he had a diamond ring on every toe. I started to doubt a little bit that it was really him, but then I thought that Jesus totally deserved diamonds, so maybe that was okay. I thought about being with Jesus in eternity, and I got excited and kissed his hand. He kind of jerked it back even though he was asleep. Again, I started to doubt a little bit. I left the room, and it was apparently time to sleep. There was a young girl in with him, attending him, and I could see through the open door that he got up and started to have his way with her -- and not too nicely. It was at that point that I knew for sure that it wasn't Him.

I woke up horrified that I even believed for a second that the person could be Jesus (...if they say He is there, don't believe it...). I had little doubts the whole time, but I let my emotions carry me away instead of thinking through what scripture says. I thought maybe this might be a lesson to me about the many "words from the Lord" and videos out there. I recognize about myself that I'm so very hungry for Him that I run the risk of accepting a counterfeit if I don't thoroughly think through scripture every time.

Anyway, I thought I would share just in case it helped someone else today.

Greek Girl
Old 09-18-2016, 08:03 AM

What a great insight and lesson for all of us. Thanks for sharing.

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal
Old 09-18-2016, 09:34 AM

This is a great warning to be careful and remember what Jesus said. Not to believe everything but filter it all through God's Word and let the Holy Spirit warn us that something is not right.

Dear Heavenly Father, please guide us through the days ahead and do not let us be deceived by the great deception coming. Hold us close and keep us in your truth because we love your truth.

Thank you for being with us and never leaving us or forsaking us.

In Jesus' name. Amen.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 09-18-2016, 09:37 AM

I also think that this is a warning that the deception will be very easy to be deceived. Remember Jesus' words, "That if it were possible, even the very elect." would be deceived. It is going to be a very powerful deception. We need to love God truth and keep our faith. Remember Jesus saying "Will I find faith in the earth?"

Hold on to Jesus.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 09-18-2016, 11:30 AM
Senior Member Formerly ageorgantas

Default Thank you!

Thank you for a wonderful prayer, Serena. Actually, I had that very thought when I woke up (that even the elect would be deceived if it were possible). I actually thought about it in the context of antichrist first, but I talked myself through to the other lesson. In any case, sticking close to Jesus and the Word is going to be the important thing for sure.

Greek Girl