The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > The Rabbit Hole

Old 10-02-2016, 05:12 AM

Default Is a virus the Mark?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Sq...e_gdata_player

This is a 20 minute video. He shares some disturbing info regarding vaccines and mind control. He shows some clips that are supposed to be from the Pentagon from 2005. They are talking about a virus they can release into the air which affects the brain and controls 'religious fundamentalists.' I don't believe this could actually be the mark, but if put into action, and it works, it could stop our ability to say no to the mark, and thus, be a precursor to the mark. I wanted to post it here to see if anyone else has any thoughts on what he shares.

I was disturbed by it, but I also have never heard of this guy.

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Last edited by Renee M; 10-02-2016 at 06:51 AM. Reason: clarification
Old 10-02-2016, 07:28 AM

The mark is a choice that God will condemn those who take it. He cannot condemn someone who is under mental control via someone/something else. Scripture makes it clear that this is a clear cut choice of either/or else.

I have heard of this vaccine before. They have been working on it for some time and are quite proud of it. It is my belief that this is where the mark that God has His angels put on his people come to play a role in protection.
Old 10-02-2016, 07:45 AM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsefeathers View Post
It is my belief that this is where the mark that God has His angels put on his people come to play a role in protection.
Amen and Amen, Horsefeathers.

KJV Eze 9:3 - 4 "And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side;

And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof."

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 10-02-2016, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisDoulas View Post
Amen and Amen, Horsefeathers.

KJV Eze 9:3 - 4 "And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side;

And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof."

Great verse, Doulas!

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal
Old 10-02-2016, 10:00 AM

As HisDoulas has stated it will be our choice although they will not announce "Come all and every one get The Mark Of The Beast" they will be sly about the whole thing.
We would not be held accountable if we didn't choose of our own volition. If you are in the word you will recognize the evil one. If not you might get fooled.
Pat
Old 10-02-2016, 05:43 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

It has to be done willingly and as a form of allegiance. It must also affect your ability to buy and sell....

So, I don't think a virus qualifies.

But I cannot watch videos, takes too much band width.
Old 10-02-2016, 08:31 PM

I don't think it will be a virus that will be spread to take away a person's desire for God. But they might use it in the Mark to take away a person's desire for God. But will it also take away their desire to worship the beast? Or is that a different part of the brain?

I am just thinking that satan wants people to worship him as god (trying to take the real God's place.) So he would want people to bow down to him and worship him. So by taking away a person's desire to worship God, he just might not get the people to worship him unless it is forced.

Then if it is forced then he is not getting what he really wants to be. "like God." Cause God does not force us we love Him and want to worship and bow down to Him.

So if I am getting this right. This idea would even backfire against satan if he did have it done to people. Unless the desire to worship him comes from a different place in the brain.

Hope I didn't get too complicated in my thought process. Hope you all get what I am trying to say.

It just might not be used.

Maybe he (satan) just wouldn't care if anyone really wants to. Maybe he is just going to try and get it done cause it is the only way that he thinks he could get what he wants. But he can't, cause God's ways are perfect in all His ways. satan will not and can't get everyone to love and worship him. Though he tries and tries again.

God wins in the end, we read the Book and know that God is not a lier. Praise the Lord God of Heaven and Earth. The Holy one of Israel. Praise His Holy Name and His alone.

Share your thoughts on this. What do you think?

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741