The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Prophecy, Dreams and Visions

Old 10-08-2016, 07:38 PM

Default Dream or vision.

This young man describes what God showed him about judgment. Made me think for sure.

Mark 8:36
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?

Old 10-09-2016, 07:04 AM
Senior Member Formerly ageorgantas

Default 1 Thing

I have seen this one before. The one thing that bothered me, if I remember correctly, was when he got before Jesus and Jesus let him come in to heaven but wasn't especially happy with him. This doesn't sit right with me. Not everyone will receive the same rewards, and maybe not everyone will receive a "Well done, thou good and faithful servant," but everyone who is accepted into heaven has the Spirit of God in them. They are a CHILD of God who will spend eternity in His presence. Whatever else shakes out afterward, I believe Jesus will greet all His children with love and acceptance. Just my 2 cents.

Greek Girl
Old 10-09-2016, 11:45 AM

Forgiveness is very important and Jesus did say that. But what bothered me was him saying God's name in vain over and over.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 10-09-2016, 04:01 PM

I mostly focused on the message that he shared with everyone. I don' think it was intended to be an exact depiction of what judgement is going to be like, detail by detail. I must have missed the part where he used the Lord's name in vain.

Maybe this is meant to reach those that have not truly commited their life to God. Or those who continue to struggle. I just hope & pray that some might be encouraged & blessed by this msg.
Mark 8:36
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?