The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > The Rabbit Hole

Old 10-09-2016, 07:46 PM

Default Beelzebub

Beelzebub Lord of the Flies.

Check this out, how come Obama and now Hillary have a problem with Flies?

Doing the debate tonight Hillary had 2 or more flies land on her face and white shirt, have the flies selected the next POTUS? Hummmmmm

May be a funny thing, what do you say?

http://heatst.com/politics/fly-in-the-ointment/

Update: I new others would jump on this with Hillary when I saw this happening on live TV.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...-of-the-flies/

Last edited by arrowcreek; 10-10-2016 at 07:25 AM.
Old 10-10-2016, 07:24 AM
Senior Member Formerly ageorgantas

Default The flies have spoken...

Wow. I came upstairs after about ten minutes watching the debate, but I got on Facebook, so I didn't really get away from it completely. Within seconds of the first fly landing, someone had made a stop-action video of just that part and posted it. Obama's flies were the first thing I thought about. Weird.

Greek Girl

P.S. Here's Jason A's video with a compilation of both Obama and Hillary and their familiars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCPAY5X4f0A.

Last edited by Greek Girl; 10-10-2016 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Added video
Old 10-10-2016, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greek Girl View Post
Wow. I came upstairs after about ten minutes watching the debate, but I got on Facebook, so I didn't really get away from it completely. Within seconds of the first fly landing, someone had made a stop-action video of just that part and posted it. Obama's flies were the first thing I thought about. Weird.

Greek Girl

P.S. Here's Jason A's video with a compilation of both Obama and Hillary and their familiars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCPAY5X4f0A.
My wife and I was watching the debate on TV, when I noticed a message on my laptop about a fly landing on Hillary's face. I said to my wife did you see a fly land on her face, she said no well I didn't either, I no more than got those words out, when we both saw the fly land on her blouse right over her heart. My first thoughts were she has a Evil eye and a Wicket heart, we did not see the fly any more during the debate.

As I was rolling this over in my mind later the Lord gave me a scripture, not just any scripture, but one that deals with your heart, 2 Chr. 16:9.

For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.

I was at a Billy Graham crusade in 1980 and the Lord gave me a scripture
2 Chr. 16. 9 it played a great part in changing my life because it's our heart that the Lord sees. Because where your heart is that's the kind of person you really are. Anyway this is the verse that A.A.Allen heard the Lord say at the beginning of his vision. Now for all these years and every day of my life I have been quoting this verse not finishing the last part. Here it is. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.

Well we all hear that Hillary will most likely cause world war-lll with Russia and China if she wins the election, but America has done foolishly and her Liberty will diminish with God's coming Judgements, this is not my word but the word of God, I do believe we are the Last Generation.

God Bless

My story about 2 Chr. 16:9 posted here on WMC 8/22/09 if your interested.

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ead.php?t=4361
Old 10-11-2016, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowcreek View Post
My wife and I was watching the debate on TV, when I noticed a message on my laptop about a fly landing on Hillary's face. I said to my wife did you see a fly land on her face, she said no well I didn't either, I no more than got those words out, when we both saw the fly land on her blouse right over her heart. My first thoughts were she has a Evil eye and a Wicket heart, we did not see the fly any more during the debate.

As I was rolling this over in my mind later the Lord gave me a scripture, not just any scripture, but one that deals with your heart, 2 Chr. 16:9.

For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.

I was at a Billy Graham crusade in 1980 and the Lord gave me a scripture
2 Chr. 16. 9 it played a great part in changing my life because it's our heart that the Lord sees. Because where your heart is that's the kind of person you really are. Anyway this is the verse that A.A.Allen heard the Lord say at the beginning of his vision. Now for all these years and every day of my life I have been quoting this verse not finishing the last part. Here it is. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.

Well we all hear that Hillary will most likely cause world war-lll with Russia and China if she wins the election, but America has done foolishly and her Liberty will diminish with God's coming Judgements, this is not my word but the word of God, I do believe we are the Last Generation.

God Bless

My story about 2 Chr. 16:9 posted here on WMC 8/22/09 if your interested.

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ead.php?t=4361
Just an observation from your mention of 2 Chronicles 16:9:

The answer to this: 1 Peter 5:8 says: Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

Is this: 2 Chronicles 16:9: For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him. In this you have done foolishly; therefore, from now on you shall have wars.

2 Chronicles 16:8: Were the Ethiopians and the Lubim not a huge army with very many chariots and horsemen? Yet, because you relied on the Lord, He delivered them into your hand. (Success come from relying upon the Lord – not our self-sufficiency—which can be hard to stop doing).

This occurred to me when I read your post--an observation that I needed. Thanks for posting.