The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Prophecy, Dreams and Visions

Old 10-25-2016, 10:11 AM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
And my question would be....

How can you possible know that he is just a regular guy?

He has been rich from birth..that is not normal.

Regular guys do not have personal jets and fly around the country on them.

Regular guys don't take their wives on vacation and bring their mistress along at the same time...oops.

Regular guys do not deck out their regular apartments in gold....smh.

This is NOT normal or regular,

I agree Donna.

He is not a "regular" guy, although folks may want to portray him that way and his sound bytes try to project that he empathizes with the average American.

Perhaps, that is why he gets into so much trouble with his words. His handlers try to project one image and deep down he is just another privileged billionaire. One who doesn't know what it is like to struggle to pay the rent or a monthly mortgage. One who has no concept of what it is like to have multiple generations struggling to live under one roof. One who can not comprehend what the elderly go through just to pay for an Rx. Or really understand the hardship a single parent goes through to keep ends together from payday to payday.

Regular guy? Hardly. Outsider? Not really. Just a good ole boy looking out for Mr. Jack or Mrs. Jill? Maybe, if it fits into his personal monetary pocket book plan. The Emperor has no clothes.

Sad, that so many have bought into his play book.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 10-25-2016, 10:47 PM

Dear Brothers and Sisters I have come to the conclusion that we all better take it one day at a time, the world we now live in is rapidly changing for the worst, and we are going to have to face the hardships together, as we put our faith and work in our Savior Jesus Christ.
It's not going to make much difference who wins this election, but we need each other as we all carry a heavy load, in our daily struggle to do the Lords will.

God Bess Love Ya all

Listen to this song about our Daily Walk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz2L1v7Wkx8
Old 10-28-2016, 07:57 AM

The message she has comes at the 9:40 mark. Watch if your interested, you are responsible for your own actions on what you decide to do in this election.
We all need to be in Prayer for this country and what you can do or not do. Read the Old Testament how God help fight for righteousness in the land, and we are in need of it here in American.

God Bless

An Urgent Message To The Body of Christ In America

Published on Oct 25, 2016

**God spoke to Balaam through the donkey, not Paul! Sorry for my error**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkLCWdEJBhQ
Old 10-28-2016, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
Here is the link to the man who confirmed to Mark the firefighter that he had an angel with him.

http://www.propheticministries.org/y...l_prophecy.htm

And that is the "prophet" who confirms this prophecy? Really? And this made it to TruNews?

I heard the broadcast when it came out but forgot to see WHO endorsed this prophecy. I should have known better.

Thanks Donna for adding that link. I doubt anyone here would send him $47.00 for a "personal prophecy" but I'm concerned about the multitudes who will.

If DT wins the election it will not be in fulfillment of that prophecy. The world will grow worse as time progresses before Jesus comes. And if he does win just watch how the NAR will grow to be the new religious favorites in the WH. Now it's muslims, in the coming months it could be NAR...not Christians in general. This should be interesting.
Old 10-28-2016, 02:58 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan View Post
And that is the "prophet" who confirms this prophecy? Really? And this made it to TruNews?

I heard the broadcast when it came out but forgot to see WHO endorsed this prophecy. I should have known better.

Thanks Donna for adding that link. I doubt anyone here would send him $47.00 for a "personal prophecy" but I'm concerned about the multitudes who will.

If DT wins the election it will not be in fulfillment of that prophecy. The world will grow worse as time progresses before Jesus comes. And if he does win just watch how the NAR will grow to be the new religious favorites in the WH. Now it's muslims, in the coming months it could be NAR...not Christians in general. This should be interesting.
That man confirmed to Mark that Mark was and is a prophet...

He did not confirm the actually prophecy as far as I know.

Some days I think for sure DT will win...but even if he does..it will not be a fulfillment of the false prophecy by Mark.

But other days it seems Hillary has it.....

All I know, is we have 11 more days.....