The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Prophecy, Dreams and Visions

Old 07-10-2009, 06:34 AM

Lisette,

I had a dream a number of years back where the government was destroyed, they did not find safety within those bases although they tried. None of them escaped, not one.
It could have been symbolic of God's judgement but the dream was related to another government from another nation taking our's over.
Luke 12:24 Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?

E-mail: returntogodsgarden@yahoo.com
Old 08-06-2009, 06:47 PM

Just curious, we talk about all this stuff that may happen, but does it make anyone sick to their stomachs? I mean if any of this were to really happen, its not like watching a documentary or something on tv; real people would be really hurt.

The other thing too is: people are already really hurting right now. So many people out of work, out of their homes, people trying to recover from the last natural disaster that took place. Are we doing anythign to help them now? Just curious. I am praying for mercy. Not just for me, but for everyone I know.
I mean who needs to worry about nukes when there are hurting people everywhere. Like that guy that went loco at that gym and killed a bunch of women, because he was so lonely! That guy felt so rejected (read some blog thing he had posted on www.henrymakow.com) by everyone and he ended up killing himself too. How many other people feel that way?
Old 08-06-2009, 07:45 PM

America has a lot of blood on her hands, it did not have to be that way. People chose to fall away from God, God did not want this either, the purpose of the reckonimng is to get people to turn back to the Lord and repent. If America would truley repent God would show great mercey.
Old 09-16-2009, 03:47 PM

I havent posted on before. But while in prayer tonight I received this Word and felt compelled to share it. I hope its ok to post it here.
In His Love,
doris

Listen My people and hear the Word of the Lord. 3 judgements have been determined against this land. Fire, Flood and Famine. You have rejected My ways. My Word is no longer welcome in your land, thus as you have rejected me, I reject you. When your enemies devour the land as the locust devour the wheat, you will remember the days of properity but it will be too late. Whoa unto the people that reject the Lord God. I would have surrounded you with compassion but of My compassion you had no need. I am both fire and light. Those who walked in darkness saw a great light! Now those who formerly walked in light see nothing but darkness! Whoa my children, are you listening? When judgement comes will you be deceived? Will you fall? Or will you cast your eyes on Me and realize that I am both a Just God and a Loving Father. Turn to me now and hear My voice. Dont be swept away in the wickedness in the days ahead. Only those who heed My voice will be protected. Do you know it? Do you know Me? Now is the day of decision. Now is the day of drawing near. What will you do? Time is short. Judgement is sure!
Old 09-16-2009, 03:59 PM
Watchman on the Wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatttalk View Post
Just curious, we talk about all this stuff that may happen, but does it make anyone sick to their stomachs? I mean if any of this were to really happen, its not like watching a documentary or something on tv; real people would be really hurt.

The other thing too is: people are already really hurting right now. So many people out of work, out of their homes, people trying to recover from the last natural disaster that took place. Are we doing anythign to help them now? Just curious. I am praying for mercy. Not just for me, but for everyone I know.
I mean who needs to worry about nukes when there are hurting people everywhere. Like that guy that went loco at that gym and killed a bunch of women, because he was so lonely! That guy felt so rejected (read some blog thing he had posted on www.henrymakow.com) by everyone and he ended up killing himself too. How many other people feel that way?
Indeed, these are already happening. But there is an expected response from God - Repentance!

Also as part of repentance, God will allow purging in our lives. This means that many people will experience loss and grief!

The prophets have been saying that these things would all happen.

It is also because of the coming events that many people are turning back to God. And sadly, it is only through these "events" the backsliders are returning.

Nathan
Old 09-17-2009, 04:39 AM

Default repentance

Amen Brother, repentance is the key and unfortunately it will take a lot to bring some to their knees, however, others will harden their hearts, according to the word.

Thank you Doris for posting this word from the Lord, I copied it down so I can refer back to it.

Blessings to the brethren
Old 09-17-2009, 05:47 AM

>>>The other thing too is: people are already really hurting right now. So many people out of work, out of their homes, people trying to recover from the last natural disaster that took place. Are we doing anythign to help them now? Just curious. I am praying for mercy. Not just for me, but for everyone I know.
I mean who needs to worry about nukes when there are hurting people everywhere. Like that guy that went loco at that gym and killed a bunch of women, because he was so lonely! That guy felt so rejected (read some blog thing he had posted on www.henrymakow.com) by everyone and he ended up killing himself too. How many other people feel that way?<<<I know what you mean Chattalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Indeed, these are already happening. But there is an expected response from God - Repentance!

Also as part of repentance, God will allow purging in our lives. This means that many people will experience loss and grief!

The prophets have been saying that these things would all happen.

It is also because of the coming events that many people are turning back to God. And sadly, it is only through these "events" the backsliders are returning.

Nathan
For Nathan and Chattalk I can agree with both of you so much. Individually and as a nation we need to repent.

And speaking of people hurting: Last year in April 08 I was laid off. Out of work but had the same bills...mortgage, home insurance, ect... I know that pain and unemployment helped very little. It was 9 months of frustration and at the "11:59th hour" I found a job and caught up on my mortgage. And I was prepared to lose my home and just walk away. In the flesh that is how it looked. It looked really bad. I mean was I meant to just wander to wander for this time in my life is what I was thinking. It wasn't just mortgage since I was almost hoping to lose my home---that's easier than holding on with a skeletal budget!

But I knew then God has a purpose. The only promise about working for me was that I know God wants us to work..."if a man does not work, neither shall he eat." I know that scripture is talking about those who won't, there is a difference. For all I knew at the time it could have been God's will for me to move on, but each time I prayed it was wait, not yet.

Point is now is the time to press in and pray for the coming days. And that is true whether we are in this time period of prophetic history or not. As Paul said in Philippians 3, maybe vs. 16 "one thing I do, forgetting what lies behind I press on for the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." Regardless where I am in my life that scripture seems to always apply to me.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:02 AM

Chattalk I am in full agreement with what you have expressed here.

It is those whom reach out to the poor and oppressed being the hands and feet of Jesus his representatives on earth, that Christ shall help in these end days when all is falling totally apart. Those who are not giving to the poor helping reach the hungry and opressed well there is a sobbering message to these! All heaven rejoyces over one lost, saved soul. THE HARVEST IS RIPE THE HARVESTER ARE FEW.

Even the poor can find a way to bring hope thru Christ and to take a gift of food to the hungry.

Dear saints go to the local donut shop and ask for the left over morning donuts to give to the poor among you, same with your grocery store ask for the day old bread, pick it up and give it to the poor in your neighborhood, opens up the door for the gospel with a few. and to the community services or the homeless mission. It only costs a little time and a little gas.

God bless, Lynn

Quote Chattalk:

I mean who needs to worry about nukes when there are hurting people everywhere. Like that guy that went loco at that gym and killed a bunch of women, because he was so lonely! That guy felt so rejected (read some blog thing he had posted on www.henrymakow.com) by everyone and he ended up killing himself too. How many other people feel that way
Old 03-05-2010, 06:35 PM

Default Chattalk - I agree w/ you

Chattalk,

In an emergency room one night just hearing a frightened baby crying in pain nearly did me in. In the USA we have little experience hearing/seeing people suffer from terrorist attacks, nail bombs, starvation, etc.. Experiencing the suffering of others is a big part of what may come.

Yeah........ it ties my stomach up in knots. Some think only those who need to repent will suffer (as if any of us are walking sinlessly!??) or that suffering doesn't hurt if you're 'righteous' because you'll be like Stephan in the NT.

That's not always a realistic or guaranteed expectation, imo. I totally believe some are blessed miraculously though. But more commonly I see plenty of fear, pain, sorrow, depression and other emotions on the faces of some of the survivors in persecuted nations in the Voice of the Martyrs magazine.

"Just curious, we talk about all this stuff that may happen, but does it make anyone sick to their stomachs? I mean if any of this were to really happen, its not like watching a documentary or something on tv; real people would be really hurt."
Old 03-05-2010, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mina Toivo View Post
Chattalk,

In an emergency room one night just hearing a frightened baby crying in pain nearly did me in. In the USA we have little experience hearing/seeing people suffer from terrorist attacks, nail bombs, starvation, etc.. Experiencing the suffering of others is a big part of what may come.

Yeah........ it ties my stomach up in knots. Some think only those who need to repent will suffer (as if any of us are walking sinlessly!??) or that suffering doesn't hurt if you're 'righteous' because you'll be like Stephan in the NT.

That's not always a realistic or guaranteed expectation, imo. I totally believe some are blessed miraculously though. But more commonly I see plenty of fear, pain, sorrow, depression and other emotions on the faces of some of the survivors in persecuted nations in the Voice of the Martyrs magazine.

"Just curious, we talk about all this stuff that may happen, but does it make anyone sick to their stomachs? I mean if any of this were to really happen, its not like watching a documentary or something on tv; real people would be really hurt."
This has really been getting to me today. Everyone will be affected. If not you personally, someone you know and love will be suffering. My fear is that many people will give up and want to die. Either we will be hurting with them, with the love of Jesus, or we will harden our hearts to the suffering.