The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Prophecy, Dreams and Visions

Old 08-11-2015, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missionary to Mexico View Post
How many pastors and other preachers are preaching this message from the pulpits of America? I fear that we have many wolves dressed as sheep and many cowards behind the pulpits of America that do not really care about God's flock, except what they can get out of them.

I have also encountered those who say that they are Christians, who say this when I express my grief over the demise of the United States, "I'm not worried, I know where I am going." Is this the correct reaction of a true Christian when he sees the demise of his country? Isn't Nathan's reaction a lot more Biblical?

Absolutely! Your observations are spot on in my opinion.

Many are joining the ranks of the apostate church in these later days and the divide is growing greater. It is as if the sheep are being separated from the goats. It is so sad to see that many cannot distinguish the difference between the voice of the wolf from the voice of the shepherd.

"Ask, and it shall be given you; Seek, and ye shall find; Knock, and it shall be opened unto you:"
Old 08-21-2015, 05:00 AM

I haven't read all the pages in this thread, so maybe this has already been covered:

Could Nathan's prophecy message about the water being polluted have something to do with Fukushima??

"The waters are polluted! The waters are polluted! The waters are polluted! They are foul! Therefore, this watchman declares and cries out over the land that the judgment of the Lord Jehovah has begun!

Because people of apostasy did not desire the truth nor the Living Water of the Word of God prepare to see the poisoning of the water of the land! "

Last edited by Elizabeth Marie; 08-21-2015 at 08:57 PM.
Old 03-20-2016, 02:32 AM

I believe Australia is also under judgement too, I have witnessed many abominations taking place from abortions to gay parades as was in the days of Lot. Already there was a bill in Australia which would've allowed education to teach children to respect sexual preferences at 12 years old, but the good news that it is rejected but there is an election this year so it could be reintroduced afterwards.

I also have been warning that Australia is facing judgement and needs to return back to Jesus and I get scorned by unbelievers too.

Last edited by MichaelAB; 03-20-2016 at 02:34 AM.