The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Prophecy, Dreams and Visions

Old 02-02-2014, 10:52 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Default Alert - Vision of Terrorist Attack in Seattle, Washington ...with explosion in downtown Seattle

Alert - Prophetic Dreams & Visions

Vision of Terrorist Attack in Seattle, Washington
...with an explosion in downtown Seattle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan Leal - Feb. 2, 2014

I had a dream about a terrorist attack on the City of Seattle. This dream occurred on the night of October 12, 2010. I have shared this dream on several radio programs including mine and also on Hagmann & Hagmann on January 30, 2014

Dream Begins ------------------------------------------------

I was in a downtown area of an unknown large city. I saw a newspaper vending machine that sold the USA Today newspaper.

I decided to purchase a copy. I did so and held the paper in my hand.

One the lead stories was about Seattle, Washington. It had a full page photograph of the City of Seattle.

The Headline Read – “Seattle Celebrates.” The letters were huge across the page.

The photograph vantage point was from the waters of Puget Sound. The photo of downtown Seattle was in the evening. The image included a fireworks display over the buildings of downtown Seattle. It was a celebration of some sort.

As I was looking at the photograph, the photo turned into a movie. It was like I was watching a TV screen in the newspaper. The fireworks became live images of motion with sound. I could hear the loud boom of the fireworks. I watched many of them go off over the skyline of Seattle.

As I watched the display, there was sudden explosion. One of the buildings erupted into a ball of fire, smoke, ash and debris.

The plume rose as high as the tallest downtown building in the photograph. It looked similar to the explosion that we saw on 911 on the World Trade Towers. I am not sure if the building collapsed.

After the explosion, my vantage point changed to the sky where I was looking down on the damage. There was debris and ash scattered throughout the downtown area. There were also many crushed cars with ash all over them.

I do not know when this event will occur. I also do not know the cause for the celebration. What I do know is that fireworks were involved and the explosion was unexpected.

I often wondered if the celebration was because of a holiday or some other event.

Conclusion – I do not know! Again, I had this dream over three years ago.

Several things about this event, the explosion that I saw did not flatten the entire downtown area. The damage seemed contained to one building. Therefore, I do not know the type of device that was used.

For those who might live in the Seattle area, it did not appear to be a nuke that went off. Not this time, at least. It appeared to be more of a conventional explosion.

I decided to once again share this dream because as most of you know, the Seahawks won the 2014 Superbowl and are now a Championship Team.

Their string of championship victories may now extend several years into the future. And being that they a now a higher caliber team, the possibility for future victories is now a reality.

For the record, I do not know when this event will happen. I am also am not saying that this event will be associated with their recent Superbowl victory. An event like this could occur after another championship victory in the future or be related to something else. The one thing that I do know is that it happened during a city celebration of some kind where fireworks were involved.

I want to encourage all of God's people to be praying for His covering and His protection, because as time progresses, we are going to be seeing these type of things take place in many places around the country.

If there are intercessors out there that can pray against this, I would like to encourage that you hold Seattle in your prayers. If this prophetic dream was a warning that an event like this can be stopped, then we need need to be praying that God would stop it from happening.

Perhaps He will be merciful.

May God bless you, protect you and keep you under His wing.

In His service,
Nathan Leal
Old 02-03-2014, 06:42 AM
Mod-er-rator

There is a parade scheduled for this week in Seattle so the city may still be planning to display "fireworks. "I am praying for GOD's mercy.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 02-04-2014, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisDoulas View Post
There is a parade scheduled for this week in Seattle so the city may still be planning to display "fireworks. "I am praying for GOD's mercy.
Yes, the parade is set for tomorrow (Wed). 300,000 people are expected to be there. If a terrorist attack happens (Nathans dream) this would be the perfect setting. I pray that it won't or at the very least, that God would delay it.http://www.king5.com/sports/seahawks...243269031.html
God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 1 John 5:11
Old 03-25-2014, 08:48 AM
Banned

Seattle has sure had it's share of disasters lately.

The recent mudslide, and a news helicopter crashed right near the Space Needle last week.

In as much as football is probably fixed, them being chosen to win must carry some occult message. Some speculate that the SeaHawk represented the Phoenix bird, which represents the crashing and burning of America, to be reborn as the NWO. I guess the Olympic Torch was modeled on a Russian mythological fire bird (don't know if Nathan pointed that out in his series).

So good spot for a 'first strike'? Others say Phoenix Arizona. Seattle is more important because of the naval base though.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:22 AM

What is the space needle all about? Why is it there? When I got my computer it was on the start page. I changed it but wondered what is signaling? Is it just another type of obelisk?
Old 03-25-2014, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu View Post
What is the space needle all about? Why is it there? When I got my computer it was on the start page. I changed it but wondered what is signaling? Is it just another type of obelisk?
Info from Wikipedia:
The Space Needle is an observation tower in Seattle, Washington, a landmark of the Pacific Northwest, and a symbol of Seattle. Built in the Seattle Center for the 1962 World's Fair, which drew over 2.3 million visitors, nearly 20,000 people a day used its elevators.

I have been in it and visited the gift shop and restaurant on or near the top. It was fun. It looks like a UFO on a very tall stand. It also sways/moves slightly. That was an interesting feeling. Seattle is enormous and while in the space needle you had an awesome view of everything, including Puget Sound.
God Bless,
Susie
Old 03-25-2014, 11:20 AM
Mod-er-rator

There may be a spiritual component to Seattle's recent troubles....

Seattle has a history going back at least twenty years of protests and demonstrations against various conferences and meetings. Some of those protests were quite ugly. People and structures were damaged in the process. Not pickin' on Seattle..... there just may be more going on there than meets the eye....

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 03-25-2014, 01:33 PM

All big cities, and small ones, too, have 'high' places dedicating the city to the devil. You may have heard of them as territorial spirits, and sometimes in any certain city you can sense, as if even feel, the heaviness and darkness, without knowing any history of the place.
Old 03-25-2014, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu View Post
sometimes in any certain city you can sense, as if even feel, the heaviness and darkness, without knowing any history of the place.
Tampa has this feeling. I avoid it as much as possible. It's like you're putting your spiritual self at risk just driving through it.
Old 03-25-2014, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie View Post
Info from Wikipedia:
The Space Needle is an observation tower in Seattle, Washington, a landmark of the Pacific Northwest, and a symbol of Seattle. Built in the Seattle Center for the 1962 World's Fair, which drew over 2.3 million visitors, nearly 20,000 people a day used its elevators.

I have been in it and visited the gift shop and restaurant on or near the top. It was fun. It looks like a UFO on a very tall stand. It also sways/moves slightly. That was an interesting feeling. Seattle is enormous and while in the space needle you had an awesome view of everything, including Puget Sound.
God Bless,
Susie
A tower in Washington...Oh my...Oh my...You kidding me? Wow!

I had a dream telling my friend that the Washington tower blew up!

I could not figure that one out at all...I even researched, but couldn't find it ...I knew that I was not all that good at researching but....

I was wondering if I would ever know if there was even a tower there...thank you for posting!

Isaiah 61:3
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
:
Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Last edited by HearHisVoice; 03-26-2014 at 08:47 AM. Reason: spelling