The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Prophecy, Dreams and Visions

Old 09-08-2014, 11:28 AM

After living in the PNW for many years, I have heard some strange "customs" from antiquity. The placing of a small child in the hole for the totem pole is known. I don't have a link for it, but people around here that do investigate/study any Native American history are aware of it. The Vancouver Natives would come down to harvest some of the coastal Natives. Cannibalism was a pretty regular practice. The local Native American tribes were scared of large black boats. They knew they had to run and hide when they saw them coming. So, I would agree, some of the Native tribes fought amongst themselves long before the white man came along. However, forcing indigenous peoples to convert or die at the end of a cannon is not the way to win friends and influence people. It is sad to think about how much damage may have been done in the process of "civilizing" the red man. God help us.
Old 09-23-2014, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigM View Post
Tampa has this feeling. I avoid it as much as possible. It's like you're putting your spiritual self at risk just driving through it.
I am from Tampa too. I worked downtown for local government many years. It has become very dark. I remember when government workers took pride in being public servants. Now it is a dog eat dog world. Also, our county commissioners have rejected gay marriage for years. Now they are changing the law. City of Tampa has always represented the city folks and the County represents country folks. This all has changed.
Old 11-02-2014, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisDoulas View Post
There may be a spiritual component to Seattle's recent troubles....

Seattle has a history going back at least twenty years of protests and demonstrations against various conferences and meetings. Some of those protests were quite ugly. People and structures were damaged in the process. Not pickin' on Seattle..... there just may be more going on there than meets the eye....

I have lived in the Seattle area most of my life and moved away for around 7 years. But found myself moving back in 2009 due to available jobs. Seattle has had it's problems over the last 20+ years. that is true. However, the reason for the problems is self inflicted from the fact this area has become one of the most liberal god loathing places in usa. The policies of the govt here has been more and more radical and liberal.
I feel that Nathan's vision may still be on it's way. Every NYE they shoot fireworks off the space needle. I will continue to pray that nothing happens, but I will understand if it's God's plan.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:33 PM

I agree with you, Victor62. I live in the Seattle area as well. I have been here since the late 1980's. It is certainly a hotbed for liberalism and licentious behavior. I don't doubt that this area will be judged by the Lord God Almighty. There have been many times I have been awakened in the middle of the night feeling a strong urge to pray for safety in this region. I have a child working down by the waterfront.
Old 12-08-2014, 05:59 PM

Default About the Seattle dream

Concerning Mr. Leal's dream/vision about Seattle -- which I read about a couple of weeks ago:
Beginning in April of this past year, when I was living in southern Arizona, I began to have a series of dreams about the Washington state area near SeaTac, then another in a mountainous area closer to Rainier. I had never set foot in the area before in my life when the dreams began. I also saw planes many times on the dreams, but the one that pertains here is the following---

I dreamed that my husband and I were standing outside in a semi-wooded area and i could see a large city in the distance. There was water beyond that and an airport. We were talking about having to move soon and there was a sense of urgency to it. Then all of a sudden we looked up and saw a large passenger plane flying in real low like it was going to land, but I could tell it wasn't going to make it. It dipped down behind some trees and I heard this loud boom. It shook the earth.

My husband and I ran to go inside a building nearby (maybe three or four stories tall) and went inside. We were running up several flights of stairs because there was no power and the elevator wouldn't open. We arrived at the top floor and there were all these windows. Oddly enough, all I could see was forest outside. The ground began to shake and building swayed side to side. I looked around at the windows and saw this huge, rolling blast coming through the trees at us. It was burning all the trees as it went. I ran to my husband and he hugged me as the blast hit the building. Everything went bright red then turned blinding white. Then I woke up.

This dream terrified me. I didn't know what exploded but it seemed to be caused by the plane. The area was near SeaTac, and this was something I knew as soon as I woke up. I ended up having several more dreams like this, always in mountains an a big city nearby. In one dream, the blast was a volcano and there was ash falling like snowflakes.

In June, we were having issues finding permanent work in AZ, so somehow we came up with the money and moved here to a small town outside Seattle. There's a long story to that, and we believe we were meant to be here. There is a feeling of heaviness here, though. When I read about the dream of Seattle on this website, I had to wonder if it could be SeaTac that Nathan might have seen? Needless to say, I was shocked when I read it.

Best wishes,

In Jesus' name always

Rainstorm5

Last edited by Rainstorm5; 12-08-2014 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Typos
Old 03-17-2015, 03:16 PM

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/...cmp=latestnews

Navy is forcing out an AOG Chaplain over homosexuality, the Navy prefers sodomites over godliness.

The Navy was once the finest in the world, that is no longer the case.
Old 07-21-2015, 05:05 PM

I was thinking there could possibly be a 4th of July attack on Seattle. Fortunately, that didn't happen.

I don't know how you guys feel about the upcoming Shemitah. . .(Sunday, September 13th, 2015), but the terrorist attack COULD happen in Seattle on that date. Not date-setting, just saying . . . it's a POSSIBILITY, and something to "WATCH" for.

The reason why Seattle would be "celebrating" on that date COULD be one of the following two reasons:

A) The Seattle Mariners are playing the Colorado Rockies that day, and the Mariners win.
B) The Seattle Seahawks are playing the St. Louis Rams that day, and the Seahawks win.

Seattle could be celebrating a win of one OR BOTH of those above two games.

Just a thought.