The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Prayer Requests and Encouraging Words

Old 02-26-2014, 03:39 AM
Watchman on the Wall

Default Announcement and Prayer Request for Leal Family

Prayer Request and Announcement

Coming Soon - A new disclosure program called:

The Illuminati Unmasked: The Babylon Bowl & the Grammy's

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What started as a follow up project about the the Superbowl has led me to discover some hidden Illuminati messages of what is coming to America.

The messages have been hidden in plain site in New York City for quite some time and can be found in various locations. The information reveals a New World Order template of things that are approaching America.

My research will also include a disclosure of the faschist takeover that is presently hijacking the USA.This takeover is presently striking America in ways that most people do not know and is destroying their faith and their health.

This project will reveal information that every awakened person needs to hear. It will consist of approximately 4 to 5 hours of audio information. I believe that this endeavor is going to rival my Olympic Opening Ceremony Series. It is huge and I believe that many of you will find it very informative and beneficial.

When it is finished, I will have it available for you to download on my website.

Prayer request - I need your prayers

This is the purpose of this announcement. I have been working on this program now for three weeks and the first part is almost ready for release, but I need your prayers.

The powers of darkness do not want me to release this info and have been attacking my family and I, so I am asking all of you who value this ministry to please pray for me so I can get this project finished.

Please pray for a covering over this ministry and my family's health.

In His service,
Nathan Leal
Old 02-26-2014, 03:50 AM

Luke 21:36
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. (KJV)
Old 02-26-2014, 04:41 AM

Dear Lord,
As we stand ready to do Your Will in the coming days, weeks and months, we ask that you help Nathan Leal as he devotes himself to serve You in his ministry here at Watchman's Cry. We ask that you give him strength against the assault by Satan and the demonic forces let loose on this world to work again Nathan and others like him who seek only to serve Your Divine Purpose. We also ask that you clothe Nathan's family in supernatural protection and give them the Peace that surpasseth understanding as they face attacks from without and within as the Enemy seeks to harm them. We know that Your Way is Perfect and that You will use all things to Your Good Purpose, but You know we are all human and far from perfect. We love that You love us anyway and seek to see Your beautiful face on the shores of Eternity when the battle is won and Christ has called us to be with him. We join together as Watchers and Followers of your Son who gave His life for our sins. We join together to wait for Nathan's message from You to be discerned and to be given to us. And then we ask for the supernatural ability to understand what You would have us do to help in the coming days and months when the battles against what is Good and Holy continue to spread upon our nation and world. We come boldly to Your Throne, Lord, asking that You Comfort us all as we seek to find our way Home to You. In Your Son's Holy Name. Amen
Old 02-26-2014, 07:27 AM

Already doin' it, brother. I will endeavor to crank up the 'effectual fervent'-ness.

I anticipate this is a very important project. God heap His blessings, and shield you all continually.
Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Luk 12:7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Luk 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

re/[Ff]ear( \w+)? not/ : 80 verses, 80 matches
Old 02-26-2014, 09:29 AM

I pray for the protection of the Leal family and all of the members here. For the protection of all Watchmen in the word as they sound the trumpet. I pray that the Blood of Christ covers us all and we have the Full Armor on! I pray for the Fathers Kingdom to surround us as we take on the mission field of the U.S. As the war intensifies so will the harvest increase. How many of us children are sitting on the fence. I pray it's time for many to stop cutting bait and start fishing. We all need the Lord's protection for Satan also has our number.
Old 02-26-2014, 10:51 AM
Mod-er-rator

Praying, but will pray even more for you as you prepare this vital message.

Father in Heaven please hear the humble prayers of your people as we stand in the gap for your servants Nathan and Donna and their family. Lord GOD give them protection, provision and extraordinary strength now and forever, in your Holy Name, Lord Jesus.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 02-26-2014, 01:06 PM

I am praying for you and for all that you are working on. I am so excited to see what the Lord is showing you. God bless

Old 02-26-2014, 01:57 PM
Senior Member Formerly ageorgantas

Default Double prayers

I pray for you and your family every night as I thank God for you and several other watchmen. I will pray double now and look forward to hearing your latest teaching.

ageorgantas
Old 02-26-2014, 02:03 PM

Default Praying for you!

Blessed and Mighty Lord,

Cover Nathan, Donna, and their family, and hide them under the shadow of your wing! Let no evil thing come near, cover and keep their words, their hearts , their health, their children, their finances protected by Your mighty strength. Let all plans of the enemy against them come to complete confusion, and set a hedge of protection and extended strength around them. Be the lamp for their feet, and keep them on the difficult and arduous track you have placed them on, for at the end of the narrow way is the glory of God. Be light for their eyes, strength and comfort for their spirits, bodies, and souls. send warring angels to defeat all the attacks of the enemy, and wake your intercessors to keep them covered in prayer day and night.

Blessings
eagleswings
Old 02-26-2014, 02:07 PM

Praying for God to fill you with wisdom, understanding, and revelation knowledge; and also protection for the whole family.

Blane