The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Prayer Requests and Encouraging Words

Old 02-26-2014, 04:47 PM
Watchman on the Wall

I want to thank all of you for your prayers. They mean a lot. I know that the enemy does not like what I am about to share.

Please keep praying.
Old 02-26-2014, 07:54 PM

"The knowledge of God regards a thing as possible, and as it may be done; the wisdom of God regards a thing as fit, and convenient to be done; the will of God resolves that it shall be done; the power of God is the application of his will to effect what it hath resolved." Charnock, Attributes of God, Power of God, pp 14. The Lord's will is in it so those devils have to back up in Jesus Name...praying for you & yours.

Love is the Garment of Heaven Jn3:16...selah!
Old 02-26-2014, 07:55 PM

Isaiah 41 1Keep silence before me, O islands; and let the people renew their strength: let them come near; then let them speak: let us come near together to judgment.

Old 02-27-2014, 03:45 AM

Isaiah 61:3
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
:
Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Old 02-27-2014, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by margarok View Post
Dear Lord,
As we stand ready to do Your Will in the coming days, weeks and months, we ask that you help Nathan Leal as he devotes himself to serve You in his ministry here at Watchman's Cry. We ask that you give him strength against the assault by Satan and the demonic forces let loose on this world to work again Nathan and others like him who seek only to serve Your Divine Purpose. We also ask that you clothe Nathan's family in supernatural protection and give them the Peace that surpasseth understanding as they face attacks from without and within as the Enemy seeks to harm them. We know that Your Way is Perfect and that You will use all things to Your Good Purpose, but You know we are all human and far from perfect. We love that You love us anyway and seek to see Your beautiful face on the shores of Eternity when the battle is won and Christ has called us to be with him. We join together as Watchers and Followers of your Son who gave His life for our sins. We join together to wait for Nathan's message from You to be discerned and to be given to us. And then we ask for the supernatural ability to understand what You would have us do to help in the coming days and months when the battles against what is Good and Holy continue to spread upon our nation and world. We come boldly to Your Throne, Lord, asking that You Comfort us all as we seek to find our way Home to You. In Your Son's Holy Name. Amen
Amen! And Amen!

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 02-27-2014, 12:33 PM

I have been praying and will continue.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

Old 03-06-2014, 04:17 PM

You got it...praying
Old 04-01-2014, 11:48 AM

Brother Nathan, you have my prayers. I am familiar with the challenges of lupus through a friend that also suffered from it. I pray that you will have healing in your life and that the Lord will use every moment of your life for His glory.

I know that healing is possible, yet we do not know what God is working through all of this. My prayer is for a miracle, to be sure, and even so that God gives you the endurance to go through this.

Father, I come to you to lift up your Son Jesus, and to praise you in all things pertaining to Brother Nathan who loves you and whom you have called according to your purpose. In the spirit I feel that overwhelming love that you have for him and that you are with him.

Dear Jesus, you are our great physician and Holy Spirit our comforter. I ask for a healing from the debilitating disease, that you rescue Nathan from that which has harmed him, yet he is faithful.

Thank you, Lord, for showing the witness of Nathan's steadfastness in you. Thank you for the ministry of his heart. You are worthy Lord of this testimony Amen
Old 04-01-2014, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu View Post
Brother Nathan, you have my prayers. I am familiar with the challenges of lupus through a friend that also suffered from it. I pray that you will have healing in your life and that the Lord will use every moment of your life for His glory.

I know that healing is possible, yet we do not know what God is working through all of this. My prayer is for a miracle, to be sure, and even so that God gives you the endurance to go through this.

Father, I come to you to lift up your Son Jesus, and to praise you in all things pertaining to Brother Nathan who loves you and whom you have called according to your purpose. In the spirit I feel that overwhelming love that you have for him and that you are with him.

Dear Jesus, you are our great physician and Holy Spirit our comforter. I ask for a healing from the debilitating disease, that you rescue Nathan from that which has harmed him, yet he is faithful.

Thank you, Lord, for showing the witness of Nathan's steadfastness in you. Thank you for the ministry of his heart. You are worthy Lord of this testimony Amen
Amen!.......

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

Old 10-09-2014, 05:32 AM

May God grant you and your family so many blessings that your cup will overflow into the lives of others. Your courage and conviction is beyond question, may you help us all see the truth hidden in plain sight. Lord, please cover this family with safety and peace. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray.

Amen.