The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > The Rabbit Hole

Old 03-19-2014, 09:54 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Default TAVISTOCK mind control.

TAVISTOCK mind control.

Does anyone here know anything about Tavistock? It is a mind control "think tank" and research facility out of Britain that has influenced YOU and you do not even know it.

http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwot...ptsecret.shtml

Tavistock Institute originated the mass civilian bombing raids carried out by Roosevelt and Churchill purely as a clinical experiment in mass terror, keeping records of the results as they watched the "guinea pigs" reacting under "controlled laboratory conditions". All Tavistock and American foundation techniques have a single goal---to break down the psychological strength of the individual and render him helpless to oppose the dictators of the World Order. Any technique which helps to break down the family unit, and family inculcated principles of religion, honor, patriotism and sexual behavior, is used by the Tavistock scientists as weapons of crowd control.

The methods of Freudian psychotherapy induce permanent mental illness in those who undergo this treatment by destabilizing their character. The victim is then advised to "establish new rituals of personal interaction", that is, to indulge in brief sexual encounters which actually set the participants adrift with no stable personal relationships in their lives, destroying their ability to establish or maintain a family. Tavistock Institute has developed such power in the U.S. that no one achieves prominence in any field unless he has been trained in behavioral science at Tavistock or one of its subsidiaries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5FjfECU4tE

Old 03-19-2014, 09:57 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Sensitivity Training.

Brainchild of Tavistock

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensitivity_training
According to his biographer, Alfred J Marrow, Kurt Lewin laid the foundations for sensitivity training in a series of workshops he organised in 1946 to carry out a 'change' experiment, in response to a request from the Director of the Connecticut State Interracial Commission. This led to the founding of the National Training Laboratories in Bethel, Maine in 1947. Kurt Lewin, who met Eric Trist in 1933, influenced the work of the London, England, United Kingdom Tavistock Clinic, both in its work with soldiers during the second world war and in its later work with the Journal Human Relations jointly founded by a partnership of the Tavistock Institute and Lewin's group at MIT.

http://www.newtotalitarians.com/inde...tyTraining.htm
Old 03-19-2014, 10:43 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

http://www.sovereignindependentuk.co...k-mindbenders/

Frightening
Old 03-20-2014, 03:10 AM
Banned

I don't like that.... but I think David put it well:
14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch [which] he made. 16 His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate. 17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Psalm 7:14-17
May they fall into the same pit which they are digging for the world.

Amen
Old 03-20-2014, 06:40 AM

Default Sigmond Freud

Freud has influenced so many evil things. He was a deviant with homosexual and pedeofile tendencies. His broad reach extends into every psychoanalyst and psychiatrist and is used in their clinical trials (DSM) to justify treatments.
Freud is commonly used & quoted.. but do people really understand how EVIL this man was? He was a cocaine addict, as well.
I had not heard of Tavistock, but it sounds a lot like MK Ultra and other programs used here in The U.S.; Brainwashing malarchy, and many of their victims are among the most vulnerable (ptsd, etc.) Programs that actually AIM to split off personalities and control multiple personalities with TRIGGERS... As well as BRAINWASHING of the MASSES-- For sure , they have used mass propaganda and are using "triggers" in advertising, pro-agenda propaganda, etc. Unbelievable how far-reaching this is!
What is so ALARMING to me, is the amount of influence they read here to have, from American Corporations (and foreign) I saw Volkswagon on the list? So strange, because that was Hitler's choice car company. And most especially, their influence on Dept. of Education..
From the Trilateral Commission, to the Rand Corporation... it is truly frightening.
Old 03-20-2014, 08:13 AM

My, what a rabbit hole you've fallen into, Donna. I wonder what's down here...

Three years later, the rabbit hole speaks...

I'm still reading, there are a lot of breadcrumbs to follow. I see the article mentioned in the OP credits Dr. John Coleman, a reputed author and historian on the intelligence community, exposing the modern history and landscape of secret institutions. The complexity is dizzying, but he gives a superb overview here (youtube, Committee of 300). If he mentioned Tavistock in the lecture I missed it. He may have skipped it due to a time constraint.

One can definitely see the tendrils of Tavistock's training in everything. Advertising selling you on junk you don't need. Social engineering in *everything*, especially education, entertainment, and news. Big business's tactics: you think you're hiring a term of consultancy, but they come in and instigate infighting then offer attractive outsourcing solutions: classic MK. The decade of political scandals in the 60's; which didn't stop in the 60's, they just got better at their craft.

We may blame CIA, and say it's gone rogue; it certainly doesn't answer to us, but it does what it is tasked to do and, despite its clandestine air, its impacts are the most visible (though what is most visible is the fiction of coverup). In contrast, one rarely hears of the NRO, yet this agency has more impact on our daily lives.

Thank you for helping to expose another wicked brotherhood!
Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Luk 12:7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Luk 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

re/[Ff]ear( \w+)? not/ : 80 verses, 80 matches

Last edited by justaguy; 03-20-2014 at 08:16 AM.
Old 03-20-2014, 08:16 AM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1savedbygrace View Post
Freud has influenced so many evil things. He was a deviant with homosexual and pedeofile tendencies. His broad reach extends into every psychoanalyst and psychiatrist and is used in their clinical trials (DSM) to justify treatments.
Freud is commonly used & quoted.. but do people really understand how EVIL this man was? He was a cocaine addict, as well.
I had not heard of Tavistock, but it sounds a lot like MK Ultra and other programs used here in The U.S.; Brainwashing malarchy, and many of their victims are among the most vulnerable (ptsd, etc.) Programs that actually AIM to split off personalities and control multiple personalities with TRIGGERS... As well as BRAINWASHING of the MASSES-- For sure , they have used mass propaganda and are using "triggers" in advertising, pro-agenda propaganda, etc. Unbelievable how far-reaching this is!
What is so ALARMING to me, is the amount of influence they read here to have, from American Corporations (and foreign) I saw Volkswagon on the list? So strange, because that was Hitler's choice car company. And most especially, their influence on Dept. of Education..
From the Trilateral Commission, to the Rand Corporation... it is truly frightening.
MK Ultra came because of Tavistock. It was one of their programs.
Old 03-20-2014, 11:20 AM

Default Manchurian Candidates...

This is also what they use to make Manchurian Candidates, which is what I strongly think Obama IS. Also, have you ever heard of a book or movie called The Men That Stare At Goats? This HAS to be an off-shoot of THIS or directly resulting from this program. Look it up if you haven't heard of it, it is mind-blowing. (remote viewing, levitation, etc.) Crazy, crazy stuff. Evil stuff.
Old 03-20-2014, 12:38 PM
Mod-er-rator

So, this lends to the question,,,,,, was the 777 that "disappeared" almost two weeks ago more of their dastardly deeds?

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 03-20-2014, 10:09 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Also, for the record, it has been reported that the "ever so popular" anti-Christian forum - "Godlikeproductions" is actually a Tavistock Petri Dish funded by the CIA and Tavistock.

So beware of that place...

It is dark!

In fact, if you mention the name "Tavistock" in there you will get banned immediately!

The supposed owner of that site who goes by "Trinity" or lately "Ghetto Monk" is rumored to be a CIA operative.

Again beware of GLP!!!