The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > The Rabbit Hole

Old 03-20-2014, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
Also, for the record, it has been reported that the "ever so popular" anti-Christian forum - "Godlikeproductions" is actually a Tavistock Petri Dish funded by the CIA and Tavistock.

So beware of that place...

It is dark!

In fact, if you mention the name "Tavistock" in there you will get banned immediately!

The supposed owner of that site who goes by "Trinity" or lately "Ghetto Monk" is rumored to be a CIA operative.

Again beware of GLP!!!
Truth is not welcomed at GLP unless wrapped up in a lie. I went on that site when weatherbill (ex member here) was embarrassing himself and undermining true prophecy with his magic playing cards that predicted a megaquake and tsunami that would devastate California.

They never banned him, despite him linking to his own site - which appeared on the surface to be calling people to repentance and named Jesus. If it wasn't obvious that he was giving heed to another spirit when on here, the fact that he was given an audience on that site for some months confirms what many of us knew within moments of him first posting on WMC.

The difference being that on WMC, folk were concerned for him and tried to reason with him - whereas on GLP he was deliberately kept and entertained for the purpose of mocking true prophecy and making sport of Christianity.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Old 03-21-2014, 06:07 AM

Default Glp..

I have never been at that site, but isn't that Doc Marquis website? (a guest on The Hagmann's?)
Old 03-21-2014, 09:40 AM

HisDoulas wrote:

"So, this lends to the question,,,,,, was the 777 that "disappeared" almost two weeks ago more of their dastardly deeds?"

Technology exists to turn major skyscrapers in to dust. The same can be done with a jetliner. The plane may have turned to dust in mid-air...no debris.
I don't know if this happened but it is possible.

Mind control has been big business for many decades. It has become a science of its own. This is one reason scripture reads, "If it be possible even the elect may be deceived" (paraphrase)

The conscience of the elite has been seared as if by a hot iron.
Old 03-21-2014, 02:16 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1savedbygrace View Post
I have never been at that site, but isn't that Doc Marquis website? (a guest on The Hagmann's?)
I don't think so.
Old 03-21-2014, 05:23 PM

Default Glp

Brain fog! I was thinking of "it's a godthingproductions" that is Doc Marquis website.
I've never heard of the other. Sounds like I don't want to.
So much dissolution, deceit, even purposeful misleading of information out there. It is truly sad! And that so many just follow whatever. Anyone that isn't strongly rooted in God is going to be taken in by these falsehoods. :(
How do we combat these things, as Christians trying to reach people with the SIMPLE message of Christ?
Old 03-21-2014, 06:06 PM

1savedbygrace mentioned:

"How do we combat these things, as Christians trying to reach people with the SIMPLE message of Christ?"

I believe the answer is in the simplicity. Simple words inspired by the Word.

The older I get the more simple my theology becomes. When I get to the other side I will realize I barely knew anything during my jar of clay years. One thing I know for certain... the times are getting more dire by the day. People will inquire about the hope that is within us. The Holy Spirit has a way of evaporating the fog from around those who sincerely seek the truth above personal agendas.

Jesus entered His jar of clay at a most inconvenient time in history. The Jews of Jerusalem and the Holy Land were under Roman Rule. In the natural this was a logistical nightmare.

Mind control fallout is all around us. We must rely on the Holy Spirit to guide us through these dark murky times. Our own understanding is not enough. We have the upper ground. The Holy Spirit is given without measure. The world has might and power in the natural. Natural might and power in the believer will not bring the Kingdom of God to this generation. It will only be by His Spirit.
Old 03-22-2014, 10:18 AM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

I think also that as Christians. We need to be aware of the "doublespeak" and keep our minds on Christ and Scripture. That way we cannot be led astray. Instead of falling for "animal rights" or "Feminism" or Political correctness" or "sensitivity training" or "veganism" or "global warming" or what ever the new indoctrination is...We need to check ourselves with scripture.
Old 03-22-2014, 10:27 AM

GLP is said to be riddled with spyware and its owner none other than the owner of a well known spyware house. It also appears to be a dispenser of disinformation and possibly a front for Tavistock. There is no truth to be gained there, only cyberpestilence. Best not to go there.
Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Luk 12:7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Luk 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

re/[Ff]ear( \w+)? not/ : 80 verses, 80 matches
Old 03-22-2014, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bixbite View Post
1savedbygrace mentioned:

"How do we combat these things, as Christians trying to reach people with the SIMPLE message of Christ?"

I believe the answer is in the simplicity. Simple words inspired by the Word.

The older I get the more simple my theology becomes. When I get to the other side I will realize I barely knew anything during my jar of clay years. One thing I know for certain... the times are getting more dire by the day. People will inquire about the hope that is within us. The Holy Spirit has a way of evaporating the fog from around those who sincerely seek the truth above personal agendas.
Amen!

1Co 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

Quote:
Jesus entered His jar of clay at a most inconvenient time in history. The Jews of Jerusalem and the Holy Land were under Roman Rule. In the natural this was a logistical nightmare.
And God's foolishness prevailed when the enemy was strongest, and when it seems (to me) all was about to be lost.

Quote:
Mind control fallout is all around us. We must rely on the Holy Spirit to guide us through these dark murky times. Our own understanding is not enough. We have the upper ground. The Holy Spirit is given without measure. The world has might and power in the natural. Natural might and power in the believer will not bring the Kingdom of God to this generation. It will only be by His Spirit.
Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Luk 12:7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Luk 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

re/[Ff]ear( \w+)? not/ : 80 verses, 80 matches
Old 03-26-2014, 06:15 AM

Have a little music with your Tavistock? Or do you prefer Beatles?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDELeIgYpQc

The bunny hole goes deeper.

Music has long been a vehicle for presenting a paradigm that causes a 'shift', so to speak. Have you ever sang along with something and then realized years later, as a Christian, what it means? Or for that matter, heard a 'jingle' that sticks in your mind and goes round and round? Isn't it interesting that they call it a jingle? It's like a little bell, they ring the bell, the bell is a trigger, and we buy it.

These things leave a void and a message: Fill the void, get more and more and more, to no avail.

Ahh, that we be cleansed and filled. What can make me white as snow, nothing but the blood of Jesus.