The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > The Rabbit Hole

Old 03-26-2014, 09:36 AM

Default Music...

Music (and how it has been used/hijacked) by the enemy is something I have studied a lot as a musician. For one thing, "standard tuning" (440) is attributed to HITLER. Classical music is not tuned this way. It has to do with the vibrations and frequency and how it resonates... lower frequencies tend to bring out anger and hostility, while higher ones open the mind and broaden it. The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, the Rolling Stones and many many others follow the darkness... all of which I admit, used to be my musical influences before I I was awakened. The Beatles feature Aleister Crowley on 1 of their album covers, they also followed new-age mysticism, Led Zeppelin went as far as to buy the house that Aleister Crowley once owned! The Rolling Stones are a sheer abomination, with their "sympathy for the devil" and their name alone is blasphemy. Fleetwood Mac WAS my favorite band for many years. I grew up unknowingly 'idolizing' Stevie Nicks, I had an Aunt that stayed with us for a summer while my Dad was on the road, she burned my Stevie Nicks/ Fleetwood Mac albums in a backyard bonfire for Jesus. I thought she was nuts--- at the time---For many years, this is exactly the music that I sang & performed for others. :(
It has only been in recent years that the Lord just turned me off to all of that kind of music. I can't hardly listen (or tolerate) it anymore, my conscious now steers me away from it. We listen to classical music & I have a Hymn channel on Pandora, as well as a Gospel music channel that we enjoy now. If it doesn't Glorify The Lord, I want nothing anymore to do with it. No time for anything meaningless and harmful to the soul. There are so many coded evil messages in some of those songs-- played backwards or just outright.
From someone that has done a lot of research into this, and has lived with music being such a big part of my life, it is not a rabbit hole, it is truth.
Do you know what Satan's GIFT was in Heaven before he fell? ...
It was MUSIC> So, you can bet that he knows how to use it for hellfire.
Old 03-31-2014, 10:07 AM

I was watching a program about a particular museum in Germany. It showed the various artifacts with narration, and the music was a classical piece. I loved the music and yet it was classical music and certain certain compositions that worked for the Reich. They appealed to faux upper progressives that made it, for lack of another word, 'trendy' to not hear the truth, the cries of the victims of the Holocaust. So faux...

I remember reading a story of a church by the railroad that would play very loud music so as to drown out the sounds of the trains going to concentration camps. I don't remember where that was because it was several years ago, but I believe that rock n roll, is foul. Even beautiful music can lull to sleep, or create a mood, even patriotic.

I used music therapy when working with elderly confused, usually recognizable songs,
to help with memory, but mostly instrumentals. Classical music has the ability to reconstruct the mind in some ways that soothes because of it's mathematical matrix.

I never use rock n roll because it agitates, and I can't stand it myself. But like you I used to like Fleetwood Mac and the Eagles, when I say that it is only a couple of songs from each. Now when they come into my mind, I know the Lord is showing me something.

Music is powerful! There is a ministry that has done an in depth research on the matter. Joe Schimmel. I bought the CD and have watched it a couple of times, but I know that it is worse than even that. I can't even watch that but a little at a time because it is so disturbing. It is worth watching, to be sure.

Last edited by Blu; 03-31-2014 at 10:15 AM.
Old 03-31-2014, 12:23 PM

Music is versatile and powerful.

David soothed King Saul's evil spirit by playing a harp.

Movies use music to elicit very precise moods.

Interrogation methods use dark, disturbing music to break the spirit and will.

Tavistock would take full advantage of the power of music.
Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Luk 12:7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Luk 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

re/[Ff]ear( \w+)? not/ : 80 verses, 80 matches
Old 04-01-2014, 06:21 AM

Music is powerful!

I had a dream about 10 years ago that I will never forget. I was in a little boat with one little bench across it. I was sitting there and reached down to paddle the water and I realized there wasn't any water, though I could see waves, that the boat was moving slowly across the night sky. I saw stars so brightly and then I heard what seemed like singing. It was like instruments playing, too. They were blended together. I watched the stars and it seemed that they were in constellations. They began to pivot, and each named it's name, but it was in music, more than words. It was beautiful, nothing on earth can compare to the sound of it. I woke up. Of course in my recall I don't remember a single word because not a single word was spoken, yet I had an understanding of something divine. I was refreshed.

I think the intent of the heart whether to uplift(as I was in the dream), or to break down is reflected in music. We are so inundated with sounds that drone on, and drown out even our thoughts, that it numbs us and pollutes us. When I hear raucous music it seems like claws around my throat, makes me grit my teeth.

Last edited by Blu; 04-01-2014 at 06:28 AM.
Old 07-13-2016, 09:07 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

So guess what School in PA is part of Tavistock.

Wharton School of business....

http://www.moneyteachers.org/Whartonschool.html