The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Nathan's Resources > Nathan's Announcement's

Old 10-03-2015, 10:01 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Default New Revival Scheduled in Priest, River Idaho - The first of many

Announcing Nathan Leal's Watchman's Cry

Crusade Revival Meeting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT - If you would like to attend, please register at link below. The cost is free.

We have scheduled our first meeting.

It will take place on Friday and Saturday night, (November 13 -14, 2015.) The meetings will start at 6 pm and go to about 10 pm on both nights.

The Meeting are for those who are hungry and starving for a touch from God.

Are you hungry for a touch from God? You are not alone.

Are you tired of going to church and leaving the service feeling empty? These meetings will offer those who are thirsty a drink from God.

In this late hour, there are many people who are struggling in their relationship with Jesus. Some people may even be dwelling too far away from Him.

It happens...

...a few bad choices.

...a little bit of wandering from what is right and before a person knows it...

...they are away from God, in a manner that was not planned.

...and sometimes for some people, trying to return to Him or recover can be difficult....and hard.

Can you relate to these words?

So what is a person supposed to do?

Beloved, this is what these meetings are about.

They are about offering restored strength and spiritual health to those who are starving for God. They are also about returning to our first love. The meetings will minister to those who are tired of tolerating the "so called" Christian status quo in their lives.

What to Expect

God's power and presence is going to visit our meeting place and touch lives. His anointing is going to show up and heal souls. We will also offer an atmosphere of old fashioned praise and worship...the way it used to be.

So my friends, come expecting...and come hungry.

World Events

Folks, things are getting pretty "dicey," in the world stage. The next World War is very close. Russia, China and Iran are mobilizing in Syria. The climate for peace is deteriorating. I find myself wondering how long it will be until real war breaks out between the USA and Russia...or China.

When it breaks out, will you be struggling or victorious?

It's Time

It is time for revival. Many of God's people need to be set free from the vices and weights that are besetting them.

The meetings will offer an atmosphere of old fashioned Holy Ghost worship and preaching. If you attend our services, you will hear a message of revival, restoration and renewal. These meetings will bring an atmosphere of God's presence and a chance to have a REAL encounter with Him.

This meeting is set to take place in Priest River, Idaho.

Priest River Event Center
5399 Highway 2
Priest River, ID 83856

It will occur on November 13-14, 2015

The schedule will be: (Note the times are approximates.)

6 pm - Benjamin Baruch Speaking

7 pm - Praise and Worship

8 pm - A Revival message by Nathan Leal which will be followed up with an old fashioned altar call where God shows up and ministers and heals people.

By the way, do you remember the old fashioned revival services from the old days?

...I do.

This is what we are after. And this is what I want to see. I hunger to the power of God's visitation.

...It is time folks!

So if you miss them, show up and have church with us. I also would ask that those of you who can, to begin praying that God will visit us in a mighty way.

In the coming months I would like to visit several nearby cities and if God wills it, Seattle, Spokane and the tri-cities (WA). From there, it may be other states like California. In the Spring I will be in Texas, so we will see which doors God opens.

But for now, our first revival will be an event in Priest River, Idaho. Just a few weeks ago we had the Sandpoint, Idaho Conference where God moved mightily. I expect to see similar results in this upcoming event. If you live in the region, please start making plans to be there. I want to see the placed packed out and overflowing. Feel free to invite loved ones and those who need a touch from God.

The meetings is free to attend but we will be taking offerings to help cover the costs of this and future events which are in the thousands of dollars.

We will be using an online website to help us keep track of attendance so that we do not overbook. The website is called Eventbrite.

--------------------- NOTE IMPORTANT ----------------

If you want to attend PLEASE RSVP at the site found here.

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/watchman...ts-18920223899

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lodging....Hotels and Motels?

If you are coming from outside the area, there are many motels and hotels scattered throughout the region; from Spokane, Washington (which is where the airport is) ...to Priest River and Sandpoint, Idaho.

Spokane is 39 miles south of Priest River.

Sandpoint is about 25 miles to the East.

There is also the towns of Coeur d'Alene, Hayden, Spirit Lake and Rathdrum, Idaho to the south.

So there are many lodging choices. One just has to decide where they want to stay. Priest River has a motel called the Eagle's Nest Motel.

A New Chapter

Watchman's Cry is entering a new chapter of ministry and I am excited to be a part of what God is about to do. If you have any questions, please let me know.

In His Service,

Nathan Leal
Watchman's Cry

Old 10-04-2015, 07:06 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Anyone?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Old 10-04-2015, 07:26 PM
Mod-er-rator

Woo hoo, I am excited !!! That's fantastic, I can hardly wait.

Praise GOD. Thank you Nathan for doing one in the northwest region again.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 10-05-2015, 03:29 AM
Watchman on the Wall

..Crickets are chirping................

The is very strange....

A revival is announced that will restore and renew the lives of people..

...and no comments from any members?

I am disappointed!

If revival is not important...

what is??

Apparently, only the news. But folks the news is not going to save anyone!

Hey Donna....what happened to the spiritual interest and spiritual hunger from the forum?

This kinda makes me wonder...

Old 10-05-2015, 05:22 AM

No worries Nathan and Donna…I believe that everyone who is supposed to come to the Revival WILL hear from the Lord one way or another…and He WILL make a way for them to get up to Idaho. Brethren, I am new to this forum, but I've been listening to Nathan and Benjamin for years. The Lord worked out everything for me to get to the "Days of Awe" conference and I was totally blown away! (I'll share what I experienced at that conference in a future post)
I live in California and I'm praying and asking the Lord to provide the means for me to get up to Idaho again in November. For all you fortunate guys and gals who live in Idaho, find a way to get to the Revival….car, bus, bike, hitchhike…just get there!
Old 10-05-2015, 08:32 AM

I am excited about these conferences and revivals and hope to be able to attend one. I want to attend, I need restoration and refreshing. I also want to be around people of God. When I first heard about the Days of Awe conference I thought it would also be so amazing to be able to possibly meet some of the people from the forum that are so encouraging to me with their strong faith in God. Priest River is a nearly 2000 mile drive from my home so when Nathan said maybe some other states I was hoping that there might be one coming to somewhere in the midwest. There are some other obstacles in front of me besides distance at this point but this is very important to me so I need to believe God will make a way for me to get to one of the meetings and hopefully sooner rather than latter
Old 10-05-2015, 08:39 AM

I also want to thank Nathan, Donna and the others who listen to the call of God and put so much time and effort in to making these possible. If there is anything I could do on the Midwest end of things I would love to help.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:27 AM

Thank you, Nathan & Donna!!! I will spread the word
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek." Romans 1:16

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10
Old 10-05-2015, 02:45 PM

I am excited and praying. Right now I am going through some hard trials and just struggling with health right now. I don't want to say I am coming and then turn around and find I can't. Forgive me for doing that before. I am praying. Thank you for all you are doing.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 10-07-2015, 09:53 AM

I really desire to come but my husband is worried about the fiances. We are starting our fast tomorrow for seven days. May the Lord's will be done. Am praying here.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741