The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Prophecy, Dreams and Visions

Old 10-14-2015, 08:03 AM
Formerly known as LadyFortress

Default Trump to Triumph

http://www.charismamag.com/spirit/pr...ump-to-triumph

Firstly, I want to preface this word by saying that I do not have a political agenda for the United States of America. I am simply one person in Australia who has a huge heart of love for this beautiful nation and to see the destiny of the United States established and the kingdom of God extended, releasing a huge wave of revelation of His goodness and love.

I also want to say that I do not base what I am about to share on any "policies" that I have heard, but simply what I believe the Lord revealed to me in a dream concerning the candidates. The intention of this word is not in any way to "sway" anyone in their political views, but simply to release a revelation from the Lord that I believe needs to be covered in prayer.

I had a dream recently where I was in a political arena and I saw Donald Trump and he was passionately putting forward his policies. In this dream I could not "hear" what he was saying, I just remember seeing him speaking with great passion.

Suddenly, I was lifted above the United States of America and I saw the nation as if I was looking at a map. Written across the United States of America was the word "TRUMP" in big letters.

As I looked at this word suddenly the letters began to rearrange and the word went from "TRUMP" to "TRIUMPH."

I then heard the Lord speak loudly in my dream "TRUMP SHALL LEAD THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INTO TRIUMPH!!!"

As I was waking up out of the dream I heard the words "TRUMP SHALL LEAD THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INTO VICTORY!"

As I came to the end of typing this dream I heard the words "Angels of triumph have been assigned to Trump."

I believe the Lord is inviting us to seek His heart and to partner with Him in prayer to see the United States of America brought back into a place of godly victory and triumph in whichever way that manifests.

I am simply releasing that which was released to me.

Standing with you in prayer my friends in the United States of America.

My story:
http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30486
Old 10-14-2015, 08:27 AM

I hope you're right there, Sis. I just don't know…especially after listening to Nathan's last message on what a slime Trump seems to be. I did watch that video clip of those TBN l think people laying hands on him and I thought it was weird and staged for the cameras. I laughed at Trumps expressions during the praying…he probably thought he was caught in the middle of an exorcism. I just don't know about any of this really. I do think the whole election thing is rigged…I agree with Nathan on this one. I listened to that former Satanist that was on Rick Wiles show last friday and what he talked about taking place with people at just low level political offices doing to get their agendas done and it gave me the creeps. I just don't see a political leader saving this country from anything. It would be nice if I was wrong. The Lord's will be done.
Old 10-14-2015, 09:05 AM

Cool Another

When Trump was just warming up... around the time he received his first major press coverage, a man posted a word from the Lord.

The man said something like, "I will use Trump to speak to this nation. I will use him to address topics men fear to speak. Trump does not fear men, and he will speak what I want said."

something in that neighborhood. It was much more professionally worded in the orginal. This is my poor paraphrase.

Man from Modesto
Old 10-14-2015, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepless in the Sierras View Post
I hope you're right there, Sis. I just don't know…especially after listening to Nathan's last message on what a slime Trump seems to be. I did watch that video clip of those TBN l think people laying hands on him and I thought it was weird and staged for the cameras. I laughed at Trumps expressions during the praying…he probably thought he was caught in the middle of an exorcism. I just don't know about any of this really. I do think the whole election thing is rigged…I agree with Nathan on this one. I listened to that former Satanist that was on Rick Wiles show last friday and what he talked about taking place with people at just low level political offices doing to get their agendas done and it gave me the creeps. I just don't see a political leader saving this country from anything. It would be nice if I was wrong. The Lord's will be done.
Not my dream. smile

My story:
Old 10-14-2015, 09:56 AM

Hi Peg,
I really enjoyed reading your dream. I have been praying that God will give us a God fearing man to run our Country. I'm a firm believer in listening to our dreams. If you dreamed this then God is showing you something. I pray this comes to pass! Blessings and look forward to reading more of your dreams.
Old 10-14-2015, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by niki View Post
Hi Peg,
I really enjoyed reading your dream. I have been praying that God will give us a God fearing man to run our Country. I'm a firm believer in listening to our dreams. If you dreamed this then God is showing you something. I pray this comes to pass! Blessings and look forward to reading more of your dreams.
Not my dream...link for website is in original post.

My story:
Old 10-14-2015, 10:06 AM

I thought it was your dream, Peg
Old 10-14-2015, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepless in the Sierras View Post
I thought it was your dream, Peg
no biggy...smile

My story:
Old 10-14-2015, 10:12 AM
Mod-er-rator

Folks, using simple quotation marks or using those quote symbols found in wcf's BB code would make it abundantly clear what is and isn't ones own words....

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 10-14-2015, 10:26 AM

Interesting. One person dreams there will be no election and Obama will remain. Another dreams Trump will be President. I think I will stick my nose further into my bible and come out every now and then for a look see!