The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > The Courtyard of Discussion

Old 10-17-2015, 10:30 AM
Banned

Default Brother Marcus was Killed by Witchcraft Curse

On the Scott Hensler Show it was revealed to him by the Spirit that Brother Marcus was Targeted by Witchcraft, he died from a Heart Attack. Brother Marcus had a show on Blogtalk called Pine Ridge Warriors. It was also revealed that this was a person posing as a Christian, who gained his trust, and then attacked him.

http://my.blogtalkradio.com/scotthen...this-means-war

This same person was now trying to come against Scott and his Ministry.
Very interesting and informative show.

Another womans 'ministry' was exposed as Witchcraft.
Never have someone pray for you that you don't know. Never send some 'ministry' a picture or any other personal artifact.
Old 10-17-2015, 12:03 PM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroomsDayPrepper View Post
On the Scott Hensler Show it was revealed to him by the Spirit that Brother Marcus was Targeted by Witchcraft, he died from a Heart Attack. Brother Marcus had a show on Blogtalk called Pine Ridge Warriors. It was also revealed that this was a person posing as a Christian, who gained his trust, and then attacked him.

This same person was now trying to come against Scott and his Ministry.
Very interesting and informative show.

Another womans 'ministry' was exposed as Witchcraft.
Never have someone pray for you that you don't know. Never send some 'ministry' a picture or any other personal artifact.
I'm not sure about that....... our days are appointed by The Lord GOD. And every hair on the head of a true believer is numbered by GOD.

Can true believers come under attack? Sure, that happens all the time. But, take out a true believer?

Well, we have the account of Job, where satan had to get permission, first, to even come against Job. And The Lord GOD did Not allow satan to take Job's life. And GOD has used the book of Job to encourage and edify many believers. It is possible, of course, to come under attack, but I am dubious as to whether or not a true believer walking in obedience to The Lord can become "cursed" sufficiently to die.

I find the word "never" like the word "always"....... both are extremes that can enhance a comment but need to be used sparingly.

my two cents worth for whatever it is worth

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 10-19-2015, 11:06 AM

Default I need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisDoulas View Post
I'm not sure about that....... our days are appointed by The Lord GOD. And every hair on the head of a true believer is numbered by GOD.

Can true believers come under attack? Sure, that happens all the time. But, take out a true believer?

Well, we have the account of Job, where satan had to get permission, first, to even come against Job. And The Lord GOD did Not allow satan to take Job's life. And GOD has used the book of Job to encourage and edify many believers. It is possible, of course, to come under attack, but I am dubious as to whether or not a true believer walking in obedience to The Lord can become "cursed" sufficiently to die.

I find the word "never" like the word "always"....... both are extremes that can enhance a comment but need to be used sparingly.

The other night at work, somebody I work with gave me a high five. I felt a spirit transfer from her hand to mine. I didn't say anything at work because I trust the Lord, I had no need to fear.*I have been to church, declared who I am in Christ, gotten prayer, all sorts of things, but my heart is racing to the point I am not even able to sleep. I am not fearful of a heart attack, but Paul says we are not ignorant to Satan's devices, and because this member posted this, I am not ignorant. Maybe it's witchcraft I need to pray against, what do you think. Thankful for ANY advice....I really need help. Thanks and God bless you!
Old 10-19-2015, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love-Light View Post
The other night at work, somebody I work with gave me a high five. I felt a spirit transfer from her hand to mine. I didn't say anything at work because I trust the Lord, I had no need to fear.*I have been to church, declared who I am in Christ, gotten prayer, all sorts of things, but my heart is racing to the point I am not even able to sleep. I am not fearful of a heart attack, but Paul says we are not ignorant to Satan's devices, and because this member posted this, I am not ignorant. Maybe it's witchcraft I need to pray against, what do you think. Thankful for ANY advice....I really need help. Thanks and God bless you!
Hi Love-Light; Thanks for sharing your concerns. What exactly did you feel? Was it an instant acknowledge of something you felt enter from the persons hand into your hand? Do you know if the person who touched you is involved in the occult? Can you provide any more detail on this persons history and what you felt from the persons touch (fear, pain, confusion etc.) The reason I ask is, if you can provide a little more detail about why you suspect there was a spirit transfer, perhaps some members of WCF could offer specific advice in addressing this matter. Mike
God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 1 John 5:11
Old 10-20-2015, 06:02 AM

Default Our God is greater

We have authority! Matthew 10:1 and Mark 6:7

I was cursed and poisoned by witches many years ago.
By invoking the Holy name of Jesus and rebuking them, the spells shattered.
Then I reminded them that Jesus loves them.

1 John: 4-4 Ye are of God, my little children, and have overcome them:
because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Our God is greater, period!
Old 11-01-2015, 03:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisDoulas View Post

I'm inclined to feel the same way. I'm a little confused myself. Perhaps he already had a weak heart due to our poisoned food supply. An already weak heart plus a curse? All I can say is that I'd encourage people to listen to the show for themselves. They did say that this was a person who posed as a Christian and gained his trust. So his guard was down.
I think it is also a lesson in that we all need to get as healthy as possible for these end times. Attack on our food supply is stronger than ever. Spiritual Warfare will be stronger than ever. We'll be facing the coming Plagues and Bio Terror attacks, ect.
Old 01-07-2016, 01:36 PM

Hi Love-Life, I heard a Pastor talk about this before, but don't remember enough to tell you why.... but he said watch out on who touches you because touching can transfer spirits. He says he's very careful about who he will touch which aren't many, and this includes those that touch you for baptism. I think spirits can transfer rather than a spell being put on you on purpose by that person. Be careful from now on about who you touch.
Old 01-07-2016, 01:52 PM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger417 View Post
Hi Love-Life, I heard a Pastor talk about this before, but don't remember enough to tell you why.... but he said watch out on who touches you because touching can transfer spirits. He says he's very careful about who he will touch which aren't many, and this includes those that touch you for baptism. I think spirits can transfer rather than a spell being put on you on purpose by that person. Be careful from now on about who you touch.
The Word says:

1 Tim 5: 22 "Lay hands suddenly on no man, neither be partaker of other men's sins: keep thyself pure."

It is wisdom to only let those who are walking obediently before The Lord lay hands upon you.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 02-10-2016, 09:43 AM

Location: In Fort Worth, formerly 25 yrs. in Colorado Springs

God has not given us the spirit of fear (cowardice, intimidation); but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

Behold, I have given you authority to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. (Luke 10:19)

The people thronged Jesus and His disciples. Many of the people were demon possessed. I don't recall any mention of demon transference in Scripture. However, I do believe it is possible because Peter warns us to "Stay alert! Watch out! Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, searching for someone to devour.
(1 Peter 5:8) Some translations have, ".....seeking whom he may devour."

The word 'may' implies that permission has been granted. In other words, satan has legal grounds to attack. We may or may not be aware of the legal basis (sin, ours or others) which satan uses to stake his claim. Thus, we are also warned to "Put on the full armor of God, so that you are able to stand against the schemes of the devil." (Ephesians 6:11)

Here's a very good way to put on some armour; from an internet brother in Yeshua:

"Father I forgive anew all who have hurt me and I ask forgiveness for all whom I have hurt. I seek Your forgiveness for every area of my life that falls short in being a disciple of Yeshua. I repent of every wrong thought I have ever entertained, every wrong word I have ever spoken, every wrong action I have ever committed and every person I have ever hurt. Forgive me Father. [Selah]

I ask for the assurance that no matter where I travel this day, what location I am at, or whomever I talk to, that I will have Your protection, favor and blessings on me. Protect me Father from every person I meet who has darkness in their heart, or evil in their mind. Cover me in the blood of Yeshua Ha-Mashiach when around such people. Sever from me every legal right, assignment, spirit, spiritual attachment, sickness or work of oppression that has come into my life by way of another person's (or spirit's) manipulation, abuse, torment, hex, spell, curse, incantation or sins and nullify every curse and word of condemnation any person has spoken against me.

Don't let my association to any person be used against me or as a spiritual bridge to bring attack, hardship, condemnation, sickness or oppression to my life. I am not in agreement to sin or sinful behaviour in anyone and I decree that satan shall not condemn me by my friendship or association to any person who has sin in their life. Father, burn every spiritual bridge and seal shut every door that connects me to another person through whom satan would oppress my life.

By the greater power and authority Yeshua has given to me over satan according to Luke 10:19, 'Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you, and in the name of Yeshua Ha-Mashiach, I take charge of and command that satan and every spirit that operates under him is bound and prevented from operating against me and my family. I especially bind the spirits of (name every spirit and oppression you recognize that has works against you and which you need victory over) that have works against us and in God's greater power over them I decree that every legal right they possess to attack us is rescinded, their every assignment and work against us is cancelled and their every stronghold against us is torn down. Father God, thank You for stripping these spirits of their power, removing their influences from us, uprooting them from our lives, and sending them to dry and arid places and restoring us to a place of empowerment and victory over them."

Let us keep our eyes upon Yeshua, not the storm.
Old 02-10-2016, 10:18 AM
Mod-er-rator

Works for me......Psalm 119: 133 "Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me."