The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > The Courtyard of Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 09:55 PM

It's all true the Vatican has one of the largest Telescopes in the world, on Apr 28 2010 they launched LUCIFER, on Mount Graham in southeastern Arizona. You might ask why name it Lucifer, and what are they looking for in outer space? You can read what Gerlinda has to say about the Vatican below.

God Bless

YHVH made it impossible for man to travel to Outer Space

by Gerlinda

If the earth is a globe as the Vatican and the Elite have been teaching, then it would be real easy to convince the masses that there are aliens, from "Outer Space" who want to come down and save us.

However, when we believe Yahuah and His account of creation, then we know that there is a hard canopy or tent as Isaiah describes it, that covers the earth. There is no way that anything can enter from Outer Space.

Nor, is it possible to travel to outer space as we have been led to believe by NASA, which is a Luciferian Organization to fool the public about Space Travel. There is a Radiation Belt around the earth that you can't travel through, nor if even possible, to be able to return through it back to earth.

What we have are servants of Lucifer who are still trying to make it possible for their god to return to the very Heaven that surrounds the Throne of YHVH. He was thrown out because of his Pride and Rebellion against his own Creator.

Do not forget Satan's own words of the Five "I Wills" of Isaiah 14:13-15

Isaiah 14
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Right now Satan is "The Prince of the Air". He is relegated to flying over the opening of the pit yet verse 15 tells us he, too, shall be brought down to hell. For those that do not know, the air that he rules is only the immediate heavens over the earth. There are other levels of heaven above that.

Satan's sin was pride and rebellion against God. Satan wanted to put himself in the place of God as he said, "I will be like the most High".

The "Aliens" are within earth: they are man-made ships with the help of the demons below. These will be released from the pit for 5 months just as the Bible tells us. Revelation 9:1

Flat Earth: Jesuits & the Global Conspiracy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=P...&v=1WHIr-IFqAo

If your new to this thread, and you have questions or want to learn more about the Flat Earth Theory, Tiger Dan does a good job of covering this in 5 short videos. The first video 1/5 I posted it here a few days ago on Nov 11, not knowing to much about him at that time, I feel he does good work so enjoy the videos if your interested in a different approach to a Flat Earth his way.

God Bless

25 Flat Earth claims that 'Rocked' my world view. 1/5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WPBDte2AfY

25 Flat Earth claims that 'Rocked' my world view 2/5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0MWPJqVoUc

25 Flat Earth claims that 'rocked' my world view. 3/5 Bible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FIDaDh4SpQ

25 Flat Earth claims that 'rocked' my world view. 4/5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXYQilNcjRY

25 Flat Earth claims that 'Rocked' my world view. 5/5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y03bfOps34I
Old 11-19-2016, 09:44 PM

Now we have all seen different videos of Fake Moon landings, but this video goes by far as being the best I have seen yet, because it's go into very good detail of how they Faked all six Moon landings, and why they did it. It makes you wonder why anybody would believe anything NASA says, it's all about the money, and the final deception they have planned for all of us, with there coming NWO, but will they be able to pull it off, I believe we don't have long to wait for that answer.

God Bless

Moon Landing HOAX! ALL FAKE! We NEVER Went To The Moon!!!
Published on Nov 19, 2016

HOUSTON! WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

One SMALL Hoax For Man; One GIANT Lie For Humanity!!!!!!!

Because it’s IMPOSSIBLE for man to go to the moon! It can only be made possible through Hellywood!

On Sunday, July 20th, 1969, NASA launched Apollo 11 to become what is commonly known the first mission to put humans on the moon. Astronauts by the names of Neil Armstrong, Michael Collins, and Edwin E. "Buzz" Aldrin, Jr., would become known as the "first humans" to step foot on the moon — an event witnessed by billions of people.

But what if I told you such an "event" never happened the way NASA wants us to believe? What if I told you no one has EVER stepped foot on the moon? And what if I told you there's a bigger coverup indeed?

In this video, we will be discussing all of the reasons why the moon landings were fake, hoaxed, and why this "conspiracy theory" isn't much of a "conspiracy theory" after all.

We will also be talking about how the moon landings were faked, why they were faked, who benefits, and the BIGGER Agenda behind pulling such a grand hoax for all the world to see.

What Could Be The BIGGER Agenda Here?!?!

THE TRUTH REVEALED!!!

STAY ALERT AS ALWAYS!

AND REMEMBER TO SEEK YAHUAH AND HIS TRUE SON YAHUSHA — SO THAT THE TRUTH CAN MAKE YOU FREE!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKgqDes03KQ

If your interested in Nibiru or Planet-X, here is some information that may clear up some things, with questions you might have with these space objects.

God Bless

Flat Earth: What is Wormwood, aka Nibiru, aka Planet-X?
Published on Mar 28, 2016

We know now that the stars are not distant, they're close. So, wormwood must take on a new meaning. The dome doesn't necessarily have to crack at the pole, but from the way it is described I think it may do so and drop a piece onto the North American "side" of the north. My apologies that the spoken portion is a bit out of position, =), but you get the drift. This one is NOWHERE near ready but someone wanted to see it, so...yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymDa8soqq_s
Old 11-21-2016, 09:46 PM

I think you will enjoy the first 2 videos with David Carrico, the first video is about Freemasons, and a Flat Earth, with John Pilsworth giving his testimony
how he came out of it into the light of a true believer of Jesus Christ. Also Jon Pounders does good work, by letting you decide what you want to believe about the Flat Earth, not forcing anything they discuss on you as it, and no other way. We are all here in this together to learn what God and the Holy Spirit has for us in this matter of a Flat Earth.

The second video with David is about the Luminaries a Bible study from Enoch ?????? you will have to listen I think you will like it.

The third video is about the Big Deception now taking place and to come, Listen and watch if your interested, this video does not reflect my personal thoughts on all of it's content, please view it as you see it. I do recomend you watch this video.

God Bless

The BEST kept Secrets of the Freemasons: Flat Earth ( Zetetic Astronomy) w/ David Carrico
Streamed live on Nov 19, 2016

Join us every Saturday night w/ David Carrico as we uncover mysteries and biblical paradigms.
Tonight we will be speaking w/ ex- Freemason John Pilsworth.

Is the Flat Earth a hidden mystery long held secret by Freemasons and other secret societies? Is it as simple as reading the Bible to find out the truth about our world?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O3v5OsJwWk

245 Opening the Gates of Enoch w David Carrico 11 20 16
Published on Nov 20, 2016

245 Opening the Gates of Enoch w David Carrico 11 20 16 - What the gates of Enoch, chapter 76 mean for our spiritual life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOcrkDMdVnU

Get Ready for A Grand Deception
Published on Nov 18, 2016

The reason why there's a huge contrast between the biblical end time prophetic events and what's actually happening today and the future is this. Christian organizations have totally ignored the history behind the book of Revelation and its author, a gnostic Rabbi named Cerinthus. The simple fact that all scripture has passed through the hands of the canonical decrees of the Roman Catholic Church (Satan's counterfeit version of Christianity), should race a flag to proceed with caution to use our God given Spirit of discernment specially when it comes to future prophetic events. The version that was canonized into the bible was a version that was authored by Cerinthus. Here's the true history behind the book of Revelation.........Historian Eusebius was commissioned by Roman Emperor Constantine and given the responsibility of creating the official Christian Bible and by 331 AD the first 50 bibles were created and delivered to the Churches of Constantinople. The Bibles did not contain the Apocalypse of John (Revelation).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKKasKMUHOw

Last edited by arrowcreek; 11-22-2016 at 07:37 AM.
Old 12-01-2016, 07:56 AM

I'm not fully convinced the earth is flat but I can tell you that I do believe it is very possible. The biggest problem with folks not wanting to look into it is that they can't believe that they have believed a lie for so long, since that's what we've been taught all of our lives. How could it all be wrong? How could so many agencies be involved in such a wide scale cover-up? There is one answer - Lucifer is the god of this world. And he is the great deceiver.

I recently tried told a relative about this flat earth theory and was able to answer some of their questions. Even then, they laugh and give me a weird look, like if I belong in an insane asylum. You see, the media has done such a good job of labeling conspiracy theorists as "nut jobs." All you have to say is that you believe a certain conspiracy and you're automatically labeled as a "whacko."

The sad thing is that the same thing has happened in the church. We have been taught so much and not questioned enough. Not read enough. Not researched enough. Not prayed enough. God bless.
Mark 8:36
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?

Old 12-02-2016, 04:08 AM

So the Russian space program is also a lie?
What about China's space program?
What about the thousands of satellites that have been launched into space from multiple countries?
Old 12-06-2016, 05:04 AM

Yes Empirex, they would all be lies and there would be no satellites in space.
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?

Old 12-06-2016, 05:05 AM

Not sure if this one has been posted.

Old 12-09-2016, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Yes Empirex, they would all be lies and there would be no satellites in space.
Don't you think that is a bit of a stretch. That would require the collusion of countless entities around the world.

And what about satellite television, how does that work?
Old 12-31-2016, 09:18 PM

Please continue viewing this Thread at the link below. God Bless

https://watchmanscry.vbulletin.net/f...-scribe-resume
Old 01-06-2017, 08:53 PM

Published on Jan 6, 2017

The Mysterious Gates of Enoch and the courses of the heavenly Luminaries

David Carrico, Jon Pounders, and I explain the movement of the sun, moon, stars, and planets through the six gates of heaven as described by Enoch in the book on the courses of the heavenly luminaries. Understanding these motions, one will then be able to understand why the stars as part of the celestial night all revolve in circle around Polaris as the fixed star of the heavenly night skies..

Enoch describes the movement of the sun as it transits back and forth between the Tropic of Capricorn and the Tropic of Cancer. We will in this show explain how the year is divided by the equinoxes and solstices during such motion. Based on my ninth book, The Flat Earth As Key to Decrypt the Book of Enoch this decipherment will help one to unlock the riddle of this particular portion of that text. As knowledge of its detail has for the last 500 years been lost to humanity because of our embrace of the heliocentric worldview pushed forth by Copernicus Kepler and the other neoteric priests of Baal which support and perpetuate scientism as New World order religion..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acoCNZFM6Ts
Closed Thread