The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > The Courtyard of Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2015, 05:08 PM

Thanks. Watched both of them. It's a really interesting topic!
Old 12-09-2015, 09:49 PM

When I read this, I'm just struck by the real truth of this statement, as we are approching the Day of the Lord, that day is nearly upon us, as we see the world events unfold each day.

The statement was:

Wow! but, the knowledge which Daniel was told to keep from being revealed and what Enoch and the other Books told, are now being made known to us just as Yahuah had said it would be.

There is not only an increase of knowledge in the technology areas but the increase of knowledge of Biblical understanding being made to those that will be able to understand if they have a desire to do so by letting the Holy Spirit make it known to them. The choice is really our own. We either keep learning what the Holy Spirit teaches or stay within the boundaries of the churches corrupted by Lucifer. And NO, The Bible has not been complete in it's teaching, we have only been told it was but it has all been a cover-up by the minions of Lucifer.

by Gerlinda
Old 12-10-2015, 08:16 AM

Very interesting. Thank you for sharing. And scripture to go with it.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 12-10-2015, 05:27 PM

The Holy Spirit spoke to me many many years ago. I wrote over 500 letters. I'm being honest here.

He used them in my life so I could express the deep sorrow and pain in my heart. As I grew and became stronger there was a change.

Although God had spoken to me I didn't want those words to replace the inspired Word or the Living Word

So I burned them all one day in a large bonfire.

God speaks to all of us.

But we need to be careful about what we allow into our hearts as Life. Even if it's good, we may find ourselves at the alter of an idol.

...that's my perspective

Last edited by smokey; 12-10-2015 at 05:30 PM.
Old 12-10-2015, 09:47 PM

P
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokey View Post
The Holy Spirit spoke to me many many years ago. I wrote over 500 letters. I'm being honest here.

He used them in my life so I could express the deep sorrow and pain in my heart. As I grew and became stronger there was a change.

Although God had spoken to me I didn't want those words to replace the inspired Word or the Living Word

So I burned them all one day in a large bonfire.

God speaks to all of us.

But we need to be careful about what we allow into our hearts as Life. Even if it's good, we may find ourselves at the alter of an idol.

...that's my perspective

Smokey

I believe the word of God as presented in the beginning, Satan has been with us, since the fall of Adam and Eve, and as thousands of years have passed, he has been deceiving mankind, all along into doing, and thinking, just the opposite of God our creator, and His Son Jesus Christ. We now have the Holy Spirit to guide us, in all truth, no-matter what Satan did to deceive us, into believing other wise. That's why I like this forum with Nathan's teachings of the Gospel, because it's right on line with the times we now live in. Most church pastors will not touch today's messages, with the Holy Spirit warning, God's people, to be prepared, and ready for Judgement, because many believe they will not be here to suffer it. So you can see how Satan has them Blind, and Deaf, to the real truth of God's word. So listen to Nathan, Rick, Steve, H.H. and other true Watchmen of God, telling it, like it is, because Gods true church, is about to go underground, I was shown this in 1994, with a 21 year warning, we are now there, Dear Brothers and Sisters.

God Bless

I hope you will watch this video, if not I understand, your interest is elsewhere in Gods plan.

I'm always searching for the truth, that is really getting hard to find, but we have the holy Spirit in us, just listen and pray.

The Video is about:
The Flat Earth is Biblical Truth - The Satanic Deception Exposed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnIx6x6uO3Q

Is the Earth Flat? Is it a ball Earth?
I don't know what it is but, I no longer believe it, a Sphere either.
Enoch didn't describe it, Sphere shape either.

Last edited by arrowcreek; 12-11-2015 at 07:43 AM.
Old 12-11-2015, 09:02 AM

I went to the concordance at blueletterbible and my book at home. Could not find sphere. I thought it was in the bible, but I must have been mistaken. But I did find circle.

Isa 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:"

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 12-11-2015, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena View Post
I went to the concordance at blueletterbible and my book at home. Could not find sphere. I thought it was in the bible, but I must have been mistaken. But I did find circle.

Isa 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:"
The word [ Sphere ] is not in the bible, so they use the Hebrew word [ Khoog ] for circle in Isa 40:22

You will find most scripture saying God created the Earth on a foundation, that don't move, so how can it spin 10,000 miles per hour? I can see earthquakes happening because they happen in place. I'm just searching for the truth, so how did the Earth look, as God took Enoch above it, and told him to write what he saw?

Strong's Hebrew: 2329. חוּג (chug) -- vault, horizon - Bible Hub
biblehub.com/hebrew/2329.htm
Bible Hub
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine Transliteration: chug. Phonetic Spelling: (khoog) Short Definition: circle. NAS Exhaustive Concordance. Word Origin from chug

Last edited by arrowcreek; 12-11-2015 at 03:49 PM.
Old 12-13-2015, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena View Post

Rob uses Scripture, to explain how God created Earth, on pillars, having a cornerstone, and foundation, not a spinning Sphere, hanging in space.

Rob Skiba
You would think that Christians would seek the Word of God on this subject, wouldn't you?

Many use Job 26:7 to suppose the Bible describes the Earth as a ball hanging in the nothingness of space. But is that what Job was really saying? In this video I explore what the Bible has to say about this topic and how it may relate to all of the other descriptions of the Earth as being established upon pillars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ps_APNf60
Old 12-15-2015, 10:30 PM

Published on Oct 21, 2015

200 Flat Earth Proofs in under 2 hours! The largest collection of supposed "spinning ball Earth proofs" I can find from NASA is 10, all of which are debunked in the following video. So here is 20x the amount of proofs your government has ever given you that you are NOT living on a spinning ball planet. Please sit your friends and family down to watch this most important documentary and help share this on all your social media accounts so we can wake humanity up to this greatest deception and mother of all conspiracies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

Last edited by arrowcreek; 12-15-2015 at 10:32 PM.
Old 12-16-2015, 10:31 PM

The Book of Enoch - Entire Book, R. H. Charles Version.
Listen to the part as Enoch describes the Earth as God had shown him.
If you have not read the Book of Enoch you can listen and follow along.

Check-out these time marks 52:45, 1:06-1:09, 1:45-2:08,
If you want to learn something, about the times we now live-in, you should listen to what Enoch has to say,
because God showed him, the Beginning and the End, speaking of the end-times, I believe we now live in.
Why do we not have Enoch's book in the bible? Has Satan deceived God's believing church?
This is very good discussion material, as God is pouring out Wisdom, in His End Time church, His promise is to reveal all things,
hidden by Satan and his followers, before the earth even existed, and the return of his Son Jesus Christ.
Jesus is returning even sooner then we think I believe.

God Bless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wbd...outu.be&t=6379

Last edited by arrowcreek; 12-17-2015 at 08:54 PM.
Closed Thread