The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > The Courtyard of Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2016, 09:36 PM

All of us who have a question about our Earth, the Sun, Moon, and Stars, and how our God, made it spin at 1,000 mph, traveling around our Sun at 67,000 mph should read this great article.

God Bless

http://www.itshisstory.com/globe

Last edited by arrowcreek; 03-24-2016 at 09:41 PM.
Old 03-28-2016, 08:07 PM

If anybody is following me on this journey around a Global or Flat Earth, seeking Gods real truth, on how He created it, the living true God has said in His Word, to believe Him, and follow Him, in all TRUTH, or be deceived by Satan and his lying Dominions. For there is, NO God, it is a Scientific World, and Universe, with NASA playing a huge part in these Last Days.

God Bless

Here is a Very Good Video explaining some hard questions we all have about the North and South poles.

In the Flat-Earth model, the South Pole does not exist at all and Antarctica is instead a gigantic ice-wall extending the circumference of Earth holding in the oceans like a giant bowl, or a “world cup.” As strange as this concept may sound at first, it is a fact that if you set a bearing due South from anywhere on Earth, inevitably at or before 78 degrees Southern latitude, you will find yourself face-to-face with an enormous ice-wall towering 100-200 feet in the air extending to the East and West the entire circumference of the world!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZP_VZ_Ehvk
Old 03-29-2016, 03:46 PM

I haven't yet seen any flat earth believer explain a lunar eclipse - that's when a spherical earth passes directly between the sun and the moon.
Old 03-29-2016, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncastle View Post
I haven't yet seen any flat earth believer explain a lunar eclipse - that's when a spherical earth passes directly between the sun and the moon.
In the flat earth model the moon is closer than the earth than the sun.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 03-29-2016, 08:52 PM

I rather go what the bible says about the Earth.

Isaiah stated the Earth is a Circle and knows the difference between a circle and a sphere.

Isaiah 40:22

It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: KJV

Isaiah 22:18

He will surely violently turn and toss thee like a ball into a large country: there shalt thou die, and there the chariots of thy glory shall be the shame of thy lord's house. KJV

Also there is other scripture that states what the Earth is and its properties

Proverbs 8:27

When the Heavens were established, I was with him, and when he made a circle over the face of the depths. Aramaic Bible in Plain English

1 Chronicles 16:30

Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.

Much what we're been told in public education does not agree what the bible says as Jesus says:

Matthew 9:17

Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved. KJV

Matthew 18:3

And he said, “Truly I say to you, unless you will be converted and become like children, you will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven.” Aramaic Bible in Plain English

Old 03-31-2016, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAB View Post
I rather go what the bible says about the Earth.

Isaiah stated the Earth is a Circle and knows the difference between a circle and a sphere.

Isaiah 40:22

It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: KJV

Isaiah 22:18

He will surely violently turn and toss thee like a ball into a large country: there shalt thou die, and there the chariots of thy glory shall be the shame of thy lord's house. KJV

Also there is other scripture that states what the Earth is and its properties

Proverbs 8:27

When the Heavens were established, I was with him, and when he made a circle over the face of the depths. Aramaic Bible in Plain English

1 Chronicles 16:30

Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.

Much what we're been told in public education does not agree what the bible says as Jesus says:

Matthew 9:17

Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved. KJV

Matthew 18:3

And he said, “Truly I say to you, unless you will be converted and become like children, you will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven.” Aramaic Bible in Plain English

MichaelAB

I'm with you on this, I to believe the Earth round like a Globe, the scriptures you have provided have all been debunked, and prove that God created the Earth immovable, it's something other then round and spinning I believe.

You must not have been following this Thread or read any of it because if you did you would see it's based on how God created it in His Word The Holy Bible nothing to do with Science.

God Bless

You don't have to read all of this Thread but you can start here:

Last edited by arrowcreek; 03-31-2016 at 07:58 AM. Reason: wrong link
Old 03-31-2016, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowcreek View Post
MichaelAB

I'm with you on this, I to believe the Earth round like a Globe, the scriptures you have provided have all been debunked, and prove that God created the Earth immovable, it's something other then round and spinning I believe.

You must not have been following this Thread or read any of it because if you did you would see it's based on how God created it in His Word The Holy Bible nothing to do with Science.

God Bless

You don't have to read all of this Thread but you can start here:

I never had said on this thread that the earth was round, I only shared what the bible says. A circle is clearly not a sphere and the bible had already stated that the Earth does not move at all, but sits on foundations like a snowglobe.

I do sympathize, because all my life I had been taught and believed what was widely accepted of the global earth, even after I had found Jesus again in my life. I was challenged a few months ago by the flat earth until I asked God to teach me about the Earth and He did showed it to me through His Word that the Earth is a disk on foundations with the sky dome as the filament as the sun and the moon both giving their own light circles above the surface. He had even shown me visual proof through many witnesses too and I live in Australia and the North Star can still be seen even it's close to the horizon which should be impossible on a globe.

Extremely long exposure: Photographer endures 15-hour shoots in the wintry Australian outback to snare stunning images of star trails in the night sky

Read more: link removed

In relation to the Book of Enoch, I started reading it last year but I had learned that much was sealed from me and now the bible had taught me what the Earth is, much of the Book of Enoch is now open when it was once sealed. When I did asked God about the Earth, this was His response:

Job 38:4

Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

Then I had also learned who Copernicus is and his fruits 500 years ago and NASA and the Nazis who founded it vis operation paperclip and the occult that is involved, to sell a lie that deceived the world.

But the council from the Bible just demonstrates that we can only learn the truth from Jesus alone and we must test all things according to His Word.

1 John 4:1

Beloved, do not believe all spirits, but be distinguishing between the spirits whether they are from God, because many false Prophets have gone out into the world. -Aramaic Bible in Plain English

1 Timothy 4:1

But The Spirit speaks plainly that in the last time they shall depart one by one from the faith and they shall go after deceiving spirits and after the teachings of demons, -Aramaic Bible in Plain English

Romans 3:4

God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged. -KJV

But Jesus promised to bless His people when they seek after Him, His Teachings and His Righteousness.

Matthew 5:6

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. -KJV

I had also had been reproved by the following council as well:

The student of the Bible should be taught to approach it in the spirit of a learner. We are to search its pages, not for proof to sustain our opinions, but in order to know what God says.

Take the Word of God. It is full of meat and drink. Study the Bible, and you will know more of God than you do now.

Last edited by HisDoulas; 03-31-2016 at 08:45 PM. Reason: link removed - non authorized site
Old 03-31-2016, 06:21 PM

I remember listening to Chuck Missler's description of how a 3 dimensional person would perceive a 2 dimensional entity and visa versa. Then he discussed 4 dimensional entity versus 3. If I keep that thought in mind it does seem that a 4 dimensional entity would consider the earth flat compared to their reality.

But from my side of this reality I have to consider that I live on a big ball.
Old 03-31-2016, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADONE View Post
I remember listening to Chuck Missler's description of how a 3 dimensional person would perceive a 2 dimensional entity and visa versa. Then he discussed 4 dimensional entity versus 3. If I keep that thought in mind it does seem that a 4 dimensional entity would consider the earth flat compared to their reality.

But from my side of this reality I have to consider that I live on a big ball.
King David and Job both had learned there are limits to what they both can understand, and the multi-dimensional teaching sounds like what TB and the new age was teaching.

Psalm 139:6

The knowledge and the wonder are stronger than I and I could not master them. -Aramaic Bible in Plain English

Job 38:1 - 2

1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,

2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
-KJV

Job 42:1 - 3

1 Then Job answered the LORD, and said,

2 I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withholden from thee.

3 Who is he that hideth counsel without knowledge? therefore have I uttered that I understood not; things too wonderful for me, which I knew not.

Another point which troubles my spirit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowcreek
'the scriptures you have provided have all been debunked'
From your own words do you know what 'Debunked' means? I will show you.

Farlex - The Free Dictionary

Debunk: To expose or ridicule the falseness, sham, or exaggerated claims of:

This troubles me greatly that you had openly spoken against the bible itself. Jesus had spoken strongly against the stiff-necked Pharisees when they put men's opinions above the Word of God.

Matthew 15:9

But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. -KJV

Isaiah 29:13

Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: -KJV

Also to declare any part of the bible as 'debunked' Jesus also had this strong warning:

Revelation 22:19

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Galatians 1:8

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. - KJV

I plead for repentance and turnaway from the lies and deceptions that the world had imposed on you.

Old 03-31-2016, 09:24 PM

This is what this Thread is all about getting down to the real truth. We have to study, as the Holy Spirit leads us from a world of deceptions in these Last Days. It's all about doing your own research, and how you see things, we are not trying to convince anyone into believing it's this way or that way.

God Bless

Dear Brothers and Sister if you believe Gods Word is true, you must give this some consideration, as a true Believer or deny it.
Have we been mind boggled or brainwashed? Who is the great deceiver? Is it Satan and all the evolutionist?

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5onXxxITqo

Article
https://www.worldslastchance.com/bib...ble-world.html

WLC explains what it's about.
https://www.worldslastchance.com/about-us/wlc.html

Last edited by arrowcreek; 03-31-2016 at 09:39 PM.
Closed Thread