The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > The Courtyard of Discussion

Old 02-21-2016, 12:50 PM

Default Human Fetus Cells Used By Major Processed Food MFG/Natural/Artificial Flavor Test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFeW...e_gdata_player

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal
Old 03-19-2016, 03:22 AM

Thanks for posting this -- even when I read the facts, I forget them or get defiant.

What reassures me -- there are foods on that list that I avoided without knowing -- there was just something not-right about them. The type of sweetness was too smooth, or something like that.

I had that reaction once with a type of seafood with a foreign name, and later found out it was a highly-intelligent animal. It's worth listening to our hunches...
and telling people when we know the facts!
Old 03-19-2016, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee M View Post
Does this make everyone who eats/drinks these hideously tainted products cannibals??????? How horrible!!!!
Old 03-19-2016, 06:31 AM

I seriously question how true is it? Horsemeat in burgers for sure. Humans? That is really far fetched.
Old 03-19-2016, 10:48 AM

Some say it is not continuous use, but cells developed from a single fetal lineage years ago. Engineering HEK (human embryonic kidney) cells to function like taste-receptor cells.

No new fetal tissue used, they claim.

Still, it blurs the definition of what is food. Do we really need food engineered that much for us to enjoy it? Do we need to enjoy it that much? Maybe we could try singing with supper, for instance. Tossing crumbs to dogs... that would bring up our adrenaline level. Rearranging, playing with our food would make us happier when we eat.
Old 07-04-2016, 08:42 AM

My understanding is that the cells are not a part of the product, but rather a part of the testing process. I'm not apologizing for the company, but rather pointing out a critical bit of information. The question whether human cells are being sold as food.

I still think it is heinous either way.
Old 07-04-2016, 11:52 AM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

And also brought to you by the vile act of abortion...

http://liveactionnews.org/abortion-c...r-summer-camp/

Abortion clinic provided “whole brains” for youth summer camp
6:39 PM, JUN 23, 2016 KRISTI BURTON BROWN 95 COMMENTS
Today, the House Select Investigative Panel on Infant Lives released a gruesome journal of “Procurement Notes,” which was given to the Panel by the University of New Mexico. The notes were made by a lab technician who was employed by the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center. UNMHSC partnered with the Southwestern Women’s Options abortion facility and would send a tech over to collect aborted babies and their body parts.
Old 07-04-2016, 12:40 PM
Mod-er-rator

I was horrified and deeply grieved when I read that article, Donna.

How could any sane person, even consider that as a "teaching" moment for anyone, much wise children at summer camp?

It is no wonder The Lord is angry every day at the wicked.

HIS heart must be deeply broken over HIS creation.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."

Last edited by HisDoulas; 07-04-2016 at 12:48 PM. Reason: oops - grammar
Old 07-04-2016, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
My understanding is that the cells are not a part of the product, but rather a part of the testing process. I'm not apologizing for the company, but rather pointing out a critical bit of information. The question whether human cells are being sold as food.

I still think it is heinous either way.
That's the way I understand it too. Somehow they use the cells to help predict how the human palette will handle new tastes, or something like that. So basically we're using Satan's methods to trick our tastes buds. Heinous indeed. Next on the menu will be Soylent Green!
Old 07-04-2016, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
And also brought to you by the vile act of abortion...

http://liveactionnews.org/abortion-c...r-summer-camp/

Abortion clinic provided “whole brains” for youth summer camp
6:39 PM, JUN 23, 2016 KRISTI BURTON BROWN 95 COMMENTS
Today, the House Select Investigative Panel on Infant Lives released a gruesome journal of “Procurement Notes,” which was given to the Panel by the University of New Mexico. The notes were made by a lab technician who was employed by the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center. UNMHSC partnered with the Southwestern Women’s Options abortion facility and would send a tech over to collect aborted babies and their body parts.
That turned my stomach.

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal