The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > The Courtyard of Discussion

Old 04-08-2016, 05:06 PM
Banned

Default My new Favorite Blogtalk Radio Show: Scott Hensler

So OK, people are starting to lose a little faith in the Hagmann show and Trunews and Steve Quayle ect.

Don't get me wrong, I still listen to all of them with a discerning ear. They all still put out some good info.

But I REALLY like Scott Hensler and his cohost Julie.
http://my.blogtalkradio.com/scotthenslernetwork

He's been doing Deliverance for 30 years now, and is full of stories about demons and people and their problems and how demons get into them in the first place. As well as covering news ect.

His cohost Julie is a former witch and used to be a Psychic Detective. She'd help police locate dead bodies, or rather her demon would. She's on fire for the Lord and sees a lot of problems with today's Dumbed Down Church. She tells it like it is.

And on the subject of Deliverance, I used to listen to Omega Man. But I really wouldn't recommend him as highly. His teachings are a little 'off'. Plus it's a 3 hr show. I like the 1 or 2 hr format Scott has.

Also, Dan Duvall is really good too. Very interesting stories he's dealt with in Deliverance: http://my.blogtalkradio.com/discoveringthetruth

And I'm sure everyone already knows about Russ Dizdar, that goes without saying.
Old 04-12-2016, 01:16 PM

THANK YOU!
Old 04-17-2016, 03:28 PM

I listened to Scott Hensler a few times, but became too disturbed by his anti-Semitism, and so stopped listening!
Old 04-18-2016, 12:27 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncastle View Post
I listened to Scott Hensler a few times, but became too disturbed by his anti-Semitism, and so stopped listening!
Yikes. What do you mean? I have not listened to him but he has been recommended to me.
Old 04-19-2016, 07:20 PM

Thank you for sharing this.

I just listened to the one of his shows, I am saddened with some of the anti-Semitism is slipped in and I hope he's only honestly deceived for I was once deceived when I first came to Jesus.

However, the information he presented is worth putting on the table for investigation and seeking Lord Jesus for His Word.

Last edited by MichaelAB; 04-19-2016 at 08:00 PM. Reason: I was wrong about the heliosentric teaching and the host clearly stated he believes inthe Geocentric teaching which the Bible
Old 04-30-2016, 06:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAB View Post
Thank you for sharing this.

I just listened to the one of his shows, I am saddened with some of the anti-Semitism is slipped in and I hope he's only honestly deceived for I was once deceived when I first came to Jesus.

However, the information he presented is worth putting on the table for investigation and seeking Lord Jesus for His Word.
He speaks out against ZIONISM, not True Descendants of Judah!
There is a Disease in Christianity called Zionism.
People are going to Discount a Superb Deliverance Teacher like Scott because of their Zionist Witchcraft Programming?

People REALLY, REALLY, Need to do their Research on the Synagogue of Satan. So they don't confuse True Israel with the Satan's Agenda.

I would urge people to join the discussion on Zionist Israel I started in the Courtyard of Discussion Section.
Old 04-30-2016, 12:55 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroomsDayPrepper View Post
He speaks out against ZIONISM, not True Descendants of Judah!
There is a Disease in Christianity called Zionism.
People are going to Discount a Superb Deliverance Teacher like Scott because of their Zionist Witchcraft Programming?

People REALLY, REALLY, Need to do their Research on the Synagogue of Satan. So they don't confuse True Israel with the Satan's Agenda.

I would urge people to join the discussion on Zionist Israel I started in the Courtyard of Discussion Section.

Groomsday,
If you are trying to make a point about Israel and its place in GOD's eyes with our members then being insulting is not the right path to take.

You may wish to reword these aggressive accusations.
Old 05-01-2016, 10:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
Groomsday,
If you are trying to make a point about Israel and its place in GOD's eyes with our members then being insulting is not the right path to take.

You may wish to reword these aggressive accusations.
The point I continually make, which NOBODY seems to be able to grasp, is that Israel IS NOT BIBLICAL ISRAEL !!

They are the Fig Tree in bible Prophecy. Yes it is Prophecy Fulfilled. But it WASN'T the rebirth of Israel. It was the birth of the Fig Tree.

I DON'T PICK ON ISRAEL or the 'Jews'. I pick on the Fig Tree, the Synagogue of Satan, and the Khazar fake 'jews' who run Israel.
Old 05-01-2016, 11:45 AM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroomsDayPrepper View Post
The point I continually make, which NOBODY seems to be able to grasp, is that Israel IS NOT BIBLICAL ISRAEL !!

They are the Fig Tree in bible Prophecy. Yes it is Prophecy Fulfilled. But it WASN'T the rebirth of Israel. It was the birth of the Fig Tree.

I DON'T PICK ON ISRAEL or the 'Jews'. I pick on the Fig Tree, the Synagogue of Satan, and the Khazar fake 'Jews' who run Israel.
It is not that 'nobody" can grasp this concept that you are putting forth. It is that we do NOT agree with your theory.

Israel the land is the same land of Israel from the time that JESUS was walking the earth it has not moved.

The people are still part of the Hebrew people. No not all have returned because some tribes are lost. But they ARE descendants other Jews.

What you are putting claiming is what the "white identity" people put forth.

Are you aligning yourself with that group?
Old 05-01-2016, 05:12 PM

I am a bit confused on this topic of "Israel" …or just who or what people are referenced to every time the word "Israel" is mentioned in the bible. I have also heard a lot of different shows/speakers over the last 10 years (prophecy, watchmen, remnant,news) type stuff that don't seem to make this clear. I remember hearing this couple David and Nona Grant…they seem to speak of true Remnant Christians being a type of Israel that is mentioned in the bible and like the Israel that is Spoken of in Amos 8. Are we that Israel spoken of in Amos 8 or not? I would like to know the truth in this matter?

Also, could someone define this "White Identity" group and what radio/internet shows, teachers, speakers belong to this so I can see just who is who.

Last edited by Sleepless in the Sierras; 05-01-2016 at 05:25 PM. Reason: added question