The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > The Courtyard of Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-01-2016, 06:31 PM
Donna's Avatar
Donna Donna is offline
Watchman's Wifey and Mod
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 9,691
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepless in the Sierras View Post
I am a bit confused on this topic of "Israel" …or just who or what people are referenced to every time the word "Israel" is mentioned in the bible. I have also heard a lot of different shows/speakers over the last 10 years (prophecy, watchmen, remnant,news) type stuff that don't seem to make this clear. I remember hearing this couple David and Nona Grant…they seem to speak of true Remnant Christians being a type of Israel that is mentioned in the bible and like the Israel that is Spoken of in Amos 8. Are we that Israel spoken of in Amos 8 or not? I would like to know the truth in this matter?

Also, could someone define this "White Identity" group and what radio/internet shows, teachers, speakers belong to this so I can see just who is who.
Israel is a land. Israel is a people. Israel the land was and is the land that was promised to Abraham and has now mostly been restored as a nation to the Jewish people. The Jews that live in Israel are Hebrew descendants of Abraham and the twelve tribes. But there are some tribes that have been lost.

Not all Hebrews have returned to the land of Israel.

Israel is a secular nation just as America is a secular nation. Being a secular nation does not invalidate that GOD has a purpose for Israel just like he has a purpose for the USA.

Not all Israelis are illuminate or Zionist as has been stated. Just as not all Americans are Christians. They are a varied people just as we are.

This is what the Bible says:

Rom 11:1
I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Rom 11:2
God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

Rom 11:3
Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

Rom 11:4
But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Rom 11:5
Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.


GOD has a remnant among HIS Hebrew children and it is NOT for us to say who that remnant is.

We are to love our first born brothers and rejoice in the fact that GOD grafted us in as adopted children.

Gal 6:18
Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.

Donna
__________________
Isa 50:7
For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-01-2016, 06:37 PM
Donna's Avatar
Donna Donna is offline
Watchman's Wifey and Mod
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 9,691
Default

Here is a link to the wiki page for the false "Christian Identity religion"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity

Christian Identity beliefs were primarily developed and promoted by two authors who considered Europeans to be the "chosen people" and Jews to be the cursed offspring of the "serpent hybrid" (in Dual Seedline Christian Identity) Cain.


More info:

The Christian Identity movement emerged as an offshoot sect of British Israelism in the 1920s and 1930s.[18][19] However, the idea that "lower races" are mentioned in the Bible (in contrast to Aryans) was posited in the 1905 book Theozoology; or The Science of the Sodomite Apelings and the Divine Electron by Jörg Lanz von Liebenfels, a volkisch writer seen by many historians as a major influence on Nazism. Hitler, however, did not subscribe to the belief that the Israelites of the Bible were actually Aryans; in a speech he gave in Munich in 1922 titled "Why We Are Anti-Semites", he referred to and disparaged Abraham as racially Jewish.[20]


Ideology, tenets and beliefs[edit]
Christian Identity asserts that the white people of Europe or Caucasians in general are God's servant people according to the promises that were given to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. It further asserts that the early European tribes were really the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel and therefore the rightful heirs to God's promises, and God's chosen people. Professor Colin Kidd wrote that in America Christian Identity exploited "the puzzle of the Ten Lost Tribes to justify an openly anti-Semitic and virulently racist agenda."[40]
Two House Theology[edit]
__________________
Isa 50:7
For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-01-2016, 06:52 PM
Donna's Avatar
Donna Donna is offline
Watchman's Wifey and Mod
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 9,691
Default

Mat 15:21

Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.
Mat 15:22
And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

Mat 15:23
But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

Mat 15:24
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Box Mat 15:25
Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

Mat 15:26
But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

Mat 15:27
And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

Mat 15:28
Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
__________________
Isa 50:7
For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-02-2016, 08:19 AM
Sleepless in the Sierras's Avatar
Sleepless in the Sierras Sleepless in the Sierras is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: California - in the Foothills of the Sierras
Posts: 209
Default

Thanks so much Donna…wow, that was a lot of info…thanks. Some of this I already understood, but needed clarification or reference to. Now I have a million more questions and am going to type out loud…sort of think out loud…bear with me and my ignorance on some of this.

1. In Romans 11:4, is the 7000 mentioned the number of the size of the Remnant? I heard Benjamin once say that the size of the Remnant was like only 1:10,000. What number in size do you think it is ….give me your best guess?

2. I get the grafting in and the children's bread thing (I think) and that we are entitled to deliverance etc…I guess I don't get when Israel (the people) are mentioned and if events already happened back then to them, or are events still waiting to happen to us (today's remnant). Like in Amos 8…explain that…is this for the true Remnant to expect to happen in the future or did it already happen?

3. Who are the bad Jews…the Zionist ones that "GroomsDayPrepper" spoke of. I have heard Rick Wiles and Alex Jones say they run Hollywood, the Banking system, and are in our government. Is Benjamin Netanyahu one of these types of Jews or is he a good Jew? What type of Jew/Christian is Benjamin Baruch?

4. Is it wrong for a true Remnant Christian to draw a distinction between these 2 different kinds of Jews? Like how Rick does on his show? Does speaking out against the bad Zionist Jews exclude us from anything or is it prohibited anywhere in the bible?

5. I know about the "Christian Identity, Supremacy, Nazi Homo, Skin Head Group" stuff…You had mentioned "White Identity" and I thought this was something different I had not heard of. I read the entire link you put up on Wiki about them…very interesting…Especially the Pre-Adamism belief. I have heard Quayle speak of Pre-Adamic stuff and I don't know what to think? BTW…Skin Head, Supremacy type groups…so many moved up to and live in Idaho…do you have any contact with them, do they bother you? There seems to be some (some I say) overlap in beliefs between this group and other Christian groups.

Now remember I am just typing off my hip here….

6. Brings me to Sandpoint last year. I saw only 2 African Americans the entire weekend I was up there…and I went to the Wallmart, McDonalds, a Mexican restrauant, and to the top of Schweitzer Mt. Now I am a 100% WASP and work in the Capital of Sunny Sodom Calif, so this weekend in Sandpoint was a very different experience for me. I even wondered for a second when I saw all the folks around the town dressed in camo pants if I had come up for a Aryan mix type conference under the disguise of a Remnant Christian conference. I didn't question this once I got to the school on Friday night. So my question is…Are there any folks here at this forum that believe that the Black race is not from Adam and Eve?

7. Another Remnant question…I have heard another Watchman speak of how the Remnant will eventually be arriving in Edom & Moab when the U.S. is finally toast. Just how will we get there when there is no travel due to EMP's, Nukes, Troops, etc. I have heard this guy Al Cuppett speak of an Underground Railroad that will transport the Remnant to Edom & Moab. Is this a real physical underground railroad or a spiritual metaphor for some supernatural way we will be like transported through the air to this place. Also is this Edom & Moab where the area of modern day Petra is or is it somewhere else physically or like up above in the sky?

Whew…I guess I rambled…any answers from folks would be great

Last edited by Sleepless in the Sierras; 05-02-2016 at 08:21 AM. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-02-2016, 08:33 AM
churndash churndash is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 435
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepless in the Sierras View Post
I am a bit confused on this topic of "Israel" …or just who or what people are referenced to every time the word "Israel" is mentioned in the bible. I have also heard a lot of different shows/speakers over the last 10 years (prophecy, watchmen, remnant,news) type stuff that don't seem to make this clear. I remember hearing this couple David and Nona Grant…they seem to speak of true Remnant Christians being a type of Israel that is mentioned in the bible and like the Israel that is Spoken of in Amos 8. Are we that Israel spoken of in Amos 8 or not? I would like to know the truth in this matter?

Also, could someone define this "White Identity" group and what radio/internet shows, teachers, speakers belong to this so I can see just who is who.
I'm also confused on this subject and don't know what to think. Perhaps Nathan could pray about doing a teaching on this often misunderstood topic?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-02-2016, 09:24 AM
Greek Girl's Avatar
Greek Girl Greek Girl is offline
Senior Member Formerly ageorgantas
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,340
Default One I can answer

I can't help with most of this, but I can address this one:

Quote:
Are there any folks here at this forum that believe that the Black race is not from Adam and Eve?
I have never heard this, but the answer is an emphatic NO! I'm not one to get offended easily, but this one makes my jaw drop and my head shake.

I do believe there are probably some people out there who have bloodlines tied to man/angel mixes some call nephilim, but I think they come in all colors and from all societies, and many are tied into the elites.

Greek Girl
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-02-2016, 09:41 AM
Sleepless in the Sierras's Avatar
Sleepless in the Sierras Sleepless in the Sierras is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: California - in the Foothills of the Sierras
Posts: 209
Default

This is good to hear Greek Girl…I got this Pre-Adamism stuff off reading Wiki on their beliefs about the black race and many of these groups settled in Idaho and use the words Jesus and Remnant a lot in their smack…my head is spinning with everything I read last night…and I have heard Quayle speak of Pre Adamic stuff with Giants etc…I don't want to offend any here…I just want to know what people here believe.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-02-2016, 10:19 AM
HisDoulas's Avatar
HisDoulas HisDoulas is offline
Mod-er-rator
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In HIM
Posts: 9,882
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepless in the Sierras View Post
Thanks so much Donna…wow, that was a lot of info…thanks. Some of this I already understood, but needed clarification or reference to. Now I have a million more questions and am going to type out loud…sort of think out loud…bear with me and my ignorance on some of this.

1. In Romans 11:4, is the 7000 mentioned the number of the size of the Remnant? I heard Benjamin once say that the size of the Remnant was like only 1:10,000. What number in size do you think it is ….give me your best guess?

2. I get the grafting in and the children's bread thing (I think) and that we are entitled to deliverance etc…I guess I don't get when Israel (the people) are mentioned and if events already happened back then to them, or are events still waiting to happen to us (today's remnant). Like in Amos 8…explain that…is this for the true Remnant to expect to happen in the future or did it already happen?

3. Who are the bad Jews…the Zionist ones that "GroomsDayPrepper" spoke of. I have heard Rick Wiles and Alex Jones say they run Hollywood, the Banking system, and are in our government. Is Benjamin Netanyahu one of these types of Jews or is he a good Jew? What type of Jew/Christian is Benjamin Baruch?

4. Is it wrong for a true Remnant Christian to draw a distinction between these 2 different kinds of Jews? Like how Rick does on his show? Does speaking out against the bad Zionist Jews exclude us from anything or is it prohibited anywhere in the bible?

5. I know about the "Christian Identity, Supremacy, Nazi Homo, Skin Head Group" stuff…You had mentioned "White Identity" and I thought this was something different I had not heard of. I read the entire link you put up on Wiki about them…very interesting…Especially the Pre-Adamism belief. I have heard Quayle speak of Pre-Adamic stuff and I don't know what to think? BTW…Skin Head, Supremacy type groups…so many moved up to and live in Idaho…do you have any contact with them, do they bother you? There seems to be some (some I say) overlap in beliefs between this group and other Christian groups.

Now remember I am just typing off my hip here….

6. Brings me to Sandpoint last year. I saw only 2 African Americans the entire weekend I was up there…and I went to the Wallmart, McDonalds, a Mexican restrauant, and to the top of Schweitzer Mt. Now I am a 100% WASP and work in the Capital of Sunny Sodom Calif, so this weekend in Sandpoint was a very different experience for me. I even wondered for a second when I saw all the folks around the town dressed in camo pants if I had come up for a Aryan mix type conference under the disguise of a Remnant Christian conference. I didn't question this once I got to the school on Friday night. So my question is…Are there any folks here at this forum that believe that the Black race is not from Adam and Eve?

7. Another Remnant question…I have heard another Watchman speak of how the Remnant will eventually be arriving in Edom & Moab when the U.S. is finally toast. Just how will we get there when there is no travel due to EMP's, Nukes, Troops, etc. I have heard this guy Al Cuppett speak of an Underground Railroad that will transport the Remnant to Edom & Moab. Is this a real physical underground railroad or a spiritual metaphor for some supernatural way we will be like transported through the air to this place. Also is this Edom & Moab where the area of modern day Petra is or is it somewhere else physically or like up above in the sky?

Whew…I guess I rambled…any answers from folks would be great
Whoa..... you have asked a lot of questions, sister.

I am going to respond to only a few of your points, since you addressed this to Donna, and let her chime in as she will.

One, I do not think anyone knows the size of the Remnant. People may guess, but as we know GOD alone keeps some mysteries to Himself. Perhaps someone can throw out a number, but where's the biblical support for that stat? That's my personal opinion. IF, someone has a concrete number, then please feel free to show the basis for determining that "fact."

Two, for the sake of the gentiles.....

Romans 11:11 "I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy."


Three, brethren tread lightly..... you may be closer than you think to Jews. Are there bad ones? Sure. Are there "bad" Christians, Sure. Lumping the "Jews" together and promoting hatred against the Jewish people and the nation of Israel, as some have done recently and in years past. Well, those folks have received warnings and then when unrepentant >>> the exit door. This ministry and its' leadership does Not tolerate bashing Israel, ever.


Anti Semitic "white identity" nonsense is affecting the believer community. I have experienced that vile filth, personally, this past year and despite folks trying to dance around it..... it is prejudice and ignorance of God's Word. I think, and I could be wrong, but it is going to be a huge problem in the days ahead. Believers need to get over themselves. GOD created the nation of Israel and the Israeli people. Period. HE knows what HE is doing. Our greatest concern should be 1) Do we personally know HIM and have received HIS gift of salvation and 2) Are we pointing the way to HIM for others to be saved.

About the Pacific Northwest region, ie: Sandpoint.... for anyone who travels from or lives in the highly populated areas like California, New York or Florida well, there are fewer minorities in the area. And with 8k people living there, that may be glaringly obvious. But, spend sometime in a the populated area like Spokane (600k population) and one will find many folks of diverse ethic and cultural backgrounds.

As far as your concern:
Quote:
So my question is…Are there any folks here at this forum that believe that the Black race is not from Adam and Eve?
Maybe there are, Sleepless in the Sierras. I do not know what everyone here believes or thinks. But, I can tell you this...... if someone posts racial hatred here, they will be shown the way out so fast that their head will spin and the exit door will smack them on their backside.

I am leaving the rest for my more learned brethren to respond....

P.S. I am not annoyed at your questions, Sleepless. Just irritated at the anti Antisemitism that has rising among those who name the Name of Jesus Christ. Love ya'
__________________

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-04-2016, 07:04 AM
Karl Karl is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 23
Default

I came here for the Scott Hensler discussion.

I listened to them (Scott and Julie) for perhaps a year, but then I stopped about a year, or so, ago Mostly because I figured that I had heard about everything they had to say more than once, but a few things started coming out of their conversations that had me wondering.

Julie started talking about her belief in Flat Earth. It was probably the first time I came across the subject, and I was like, "Whuh?"

And Scott got onto this thing about circumcision being a ritual abuse program designed to make men insatiable and ruin their sex lives. He made it a part of his ministry to rebuke it, as necessary, and to cast out associated demons. Also, a point of forgiveness between parent and child for having wronged them.

Yeah, Scott and Julie both have said some anti-Jew things, and I don't think they have always made the distinctions previously discussed. It's been a year and maybe they've changed their tune.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-04-2016, 11:28 AM
Donna's Avatar
Donna Donna is offline
Watchman's Wifey and Mod
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 9,691
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
I came here for the Scott Hensler discussion.

I listened to them (Scott and Julie) for perhaps a year, but then I stopped about a year, or so, ago Mostly because I figured that I had heard about everything they had to say more than once, but a few things started coming out of their conversations that had me wondering.

Julie started talking about her belief in Flat Earth. It was probably the first time I came across the subject, and I was like, "Whuh?"

And Scott got onto this thing about circumcision being a ritual abuse program designed to make men insatiable and ruin their sex lives. He made it a part of his ministry to rebuke it, as necessary, and to cast out associated demons. Also, a point of forgiveness between parent and child for having wronged them.

Yeah, Scott and Julie both have said some anti-Jew things, and I don't think they have always made the distinctions previously discussed. It's been a year and maybe they've changed their tune.

WHAT? WOW? So what he is saying is that GOD designed circumcision for ritual abuse....oy vey..that is wayyyy off.
__________________
Isa 50:7
For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.