The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > The Rabbit Hole

Old 07-08-2016, 04:51 AM

Default Pretty much right on

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruisedReedI43:2 View Post
So do you think he makes a lot of stuff up? I listen to him now and then. Is SQ off too? What about all the "sources " like law enforcement or government informants they both claim they know. Are these all lies? How can we know who is telling the truth these days? Sometimes this stuff gives me a headache. I mean, I woke up with a literal headache this morning. I watched the news last night from Dallas and my heart sank. The nation seems to be at a boiling point and we could have a real civil war. So many predictions about a coming mayhem in Cleaveland in a couple of weeks at the RNC convention. I have some very sweet black FB friends (I'm white) and we talk about this all the time. Is like we are being divided by the PTB. Sometimes I wonder if I should turn off all talk radio and Fox News and just watch Hallmark. Ignorance can sometimes be bliss.
Hi,

In my opinion, if you watch a lot of "news" you WILL get a headache. God is not the author of confusion, and that is what I would be(more?) if I did much more than monitor this forum and try to understand and BELIEVE what the Bible literally says about future(now happening?) things I would be loony as a "bessy bug" as my Grandma used to say. We must use every bit of discernment that the Lord gives us "in these coming days". Put on the armor of God and keep it on and keep the weapons(human) oiled and loaded. We are "HERE" !!!!

Blessings,
Ken and Barb
Matthew 10:16
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves; be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. KJV
Old 07-08-2016, 05:30 AM

Default DH..yes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by God's Minion View Post
I'm sorry but since the Ted Broer / Hodges / 3-Mikes hiddeouness, I want NOTHING to do with any of them.... or I may

I have seen selfishness, lies, manipulation and hate .... and for what???! I am so done with these guys. Period.

That they thought they could treat dear Nathan the way they did... I'm done! Done! Trust is dead with these. Dead. Never want to hear them again.

I am hoping the others will repent and apologize profusely and publicly. They acted with NO fear of God. I could not even come here for a while. Needed to recover from what we all witnessed (hypocricy, hate).

Yes, the whole Watchman thingy with Nathan last year was awful. I still listen to H&H as I feel like they both got caught up in this mess and weren't directly involved. Joe Hagmann referred to Nathan's dream a couple of months ago in a very positive way. When I heard him talk I felt hopeful these men would contact Donna and Nathan and talk things out. Guess that never happened or something would have been said here. They do continue to have TB on. When he's on, I turn it off. Can't stomach all the New Age Mumbo jumbo.
Old 07-08-2016, 05:31 AM

Default New watching...yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messy49 View Post
Hi,

In my opinion, if you watch a lot of "news" you WILL get a headache. God is not the author of confusion, and that is what I would be(more?) if I did much more than monitor this forum and try to understand and BELIEVE what the Bible literally says about future(now happening?) things I would be loony as a "bessy bug" as my Grandma used to say. We must use every bit of discernment that the Lord gives us "in these coming days". Put on the armor of God and keep it on and keep the weapons(human) oiled and loaded. We are "HERE" !!!!

Blessings,
Ken and Barb
You are so right, I need to turn it off!
Old 07-08-2016, 05:57 AM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Yes, the whole Watchman thingy with Nathan last year was awful. I still listen to H&H as I feel like they both got caught up in this mess and weren't directly involved. Joe Hagmann referred to Nathan's dream a couple of months ago in a very positive way. When I heard him talk I felt hopeful these men would contact Donna and Nathan and talk things out. Guess that never happened or something would have been said here. They do continue to have TB on. When he's on, I turn it off. Can't stomach all the New Age Mumbo jumbo.
Dear BruisedReedI43:

I realize you have good intentions, however, in this regard your feelings are misinformed.

H & H were involved.

To my knowledge, there has been no apology, to date, nor a retraction of DH's threat of lawsuit. What does The Word say about a brother having a trespass against another? Where does The Word say to threaten to sue anyone such as another believer? The Word says:

KJV Matt 18: 15 "Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother."

Instead H & H have continued to promote the heretic TB and not responded to repeated attempts to communicate. The Word says:

KJV Proverbs 16: 18 "Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall."

So there you have it.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 07-08-2016, 07:41 AM

I don't think they are lies. Hodges is just super pessimistic. Never heard a positive thing out of him.
When I first went to Quayle's site I was super turned off with his giants and aliens. Well, I was very reluctant to believe in aliens. Now I suspect he is just light years ahead of us when it comes to those weird things. I still can't deal with it very well. Could not believe what I heard one night on Paul Beggley's show about giants coming upon the earth and we need copper bullets to kill them. That is just too much for me!
Old 07-08-2016, 04:38 PM

Default Thanks for your response...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisDoulas View Post
Dear BruisedReedI43:

I realize you have good intentions, however, in this regard your feelings are misinformed.

H & H were involved.

To my knowledge, there has been no apology, to date, nor a retraction of DH's threat of lawsuit. What does The Word say about a brother having a trespass against another? Where does The Word say to threaten to sue anyone such as another believer? The Word says:

KJV Matt 18: 15 "Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother."

Instead H & H have continued to promote the heretic TB and not responded to repeated attempts to communicate. The Word says:

KJV Proverbs 16: 18 "Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall."

So there you have it.

Sorry to hear H&H haven't made an effort to accept communication from the Leal's. I hope that this will change. I do enjoy a lot of their guests but I am not an avid listener like I used to be.
Old 07-09-2016, 03:50 AM

Quote:
So do you think he makes a lot of stuff up? I listen to him now and then. Is SQ off too? What about all the "sources " like law enforcement or government informants they both claim they know. Are these all lies? How can we know who is telling the truth these days? Sometimes this stuff gives me a headache. I mean, I woke up with a literal headache this morning. I watched the news last night from Dallas and my heart sank. The nation seems to be at a boiling point and we could have a real civil war. So many predictions about a coming mayhem in Cleaveland in a couple of weeks at the RNC convention. I have some very sweet black FB friends (I'm white) and we talk about this all the time. Is like we are being divided by the PTB. Sometimes I wonder if I should turn off all talk radio and Fox News and just watch Hallmark. Ignorance can sometimes be bliss.
I used to read DH's stuff every day. I started having panic attacks. He was speaking lies. Now I don't doubt that a lot of what he shared will happen, but much of what he said is out and out lies. (Like the WM being converted to FEMA camps) When the Lord told me to stop reading his stuff, those panic attacks stopped almost immediately.

Add to that how DH and SQ have bashed Nathan and Donna. Now I don't pay any attention to what they have to say. They are divisive, ungodly, and unrepentant. We are to separate ourselves from them. They have been approached by many, in love, and still remain unrepentant. Time to separate and come out from among them.

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal
Old 10-31-2016, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee M View Post
So we've discussed how Dave Hodges has sensationalized things on his website for ratings, etc. I think I have posted about how so much of what happened on the show Revolution was in his postings.

Well now that I have Netflix, I've been watching Jericho, which gets struck by a nuclear bomb. And guess what? FEMA comes on scene and sets up camp at Walmart. ***! That sounds SO FAMILIAR!!!!

What a snake -- he pulled ideas played out in two different tv shows and used "anonymous for their protection" individuals who "fed" him this info. Such a snake!

I have heard that he works for the CIA..
Old 10-31-2016, 01:47 PM
Senior Member Formerly ageorgantas

Default Cia

Really!? The CIA? I heard that about Alex Jones too. I guess we won't know until it's all said and done, but I have quit listening to both of them. They are so sensational over every little thing that they stress me out.

Greek Girl
Old 10-31-2016, 04:02 PM

Yea some guy kept saying it and it was a big enough deal to where the hagmanns did a show on DH backround and where trying to discredit whoever came out with it ..i bought it at the time.