Old 04-18-2016, 06:52 PM

Default Potus

Donald Trump POTUS

Listen now. What do you think.

God Bless

http://www.trunews.com/trunews-04181...ylor-gods-man/
Old 04-23-2016, 09:32 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Hello Forum members. Nathan has decided we should open this thread, so that our mature forum members can discuss and dissect this "prophecy".

Nathan is going to have a show shortly that opens this up.

In JESUS,
Donna
Old 04-23-2016, 09:36 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Here is the link to the man who confirmed to Mark the firefighter that he had an angel with him.

http://www.propheticministries.org/y...l_prophecy.htm
Old 04-23-2016, 10:02 PM

I heard this show the night it came out and just shook my head. Especially the part about Trump leading the U.S. to things getting BETTER and NOT going into judgement. This guys prophecy goes opposite of what most true remnant folks here believe. And the part about Trump will appoint like 5 Supreme Court Justices is hard to believe will happen. But what is also bothersome to me is that Rick seems to believe that this was almost "Holy Ghost" lead in the way he was given this guys prophecy while at his wife's doctors office. Sounds like another Mena Lee Grebin. Just sayin
Old 04-23-2016, 11:10 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

http://watchmanscry.com/?p=4754

WARNING – Judgment has Begun!

Nathan Leal

April 18, 2008

To those that would have the eyes to see and the ears to hear, it has become so!

The judgment that was at the door has walked through the threshold.

The patience of the Lord God Almighty has diminished and grown weary.

The sins of the land have poisoned the waters of America and are overflowing the banks. The waters and the rivers of America are full of the blood of the murdered unborn. They are full of iniquity, adultery and fornication. They are full of the abomination of Sodom.

The waters are polluted! The waters are polluted! The waters are polluted! They are foul!

Therefore, this watchman declares and cries out over the land that the judgment of the Lord Jehovah has begun!

Because people of apostasy did not desire the truth nor the Living Water of the Word of God prepare to see the poisoning of the water of the land!

Because the ears of the sleeping have been closed to the cries of the prophets, prepare to hear the cries of the people as God allows them to be stripped of their earthly idols and possessions.

Because the people of apostasy did not desire the True Bread of Life, prepare to see the bread of man become more precious than gold. Famine will reach the shores of America. Idle hands will be replaced with hands searching for food *.

Because the people of apostasy placed material goods, cars and wealth over holiness, prepare to see these people living in their cars.

The land weary and full of iniquity will soon answer the cry from Heaven with: famine, earthquakes, and the tempest of deadly storms!

Therefore, let the people of God seek shelter in the heart of God with repentance, tears and reverence.

Let the people of God seek the wisdom of God for instruction to weather the days ahead.

This Watchman has declared it.

Let it be so, Amen!

Nathan Leal
April 18, 2008
Old 04-24-2016, 12:27 AM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

http://www.watchmanscry.com/election_2014.html

A Prophetic Warning from the Wall

"Election 2014 Did Not Save Us! -
- The Stampede of the Elephants"

Nathan Leal - November 5, 2014

The 2014 mid-terms are now history. The results are in. The people of America have spoken. The Republicans had an overwhelming victory. The Democrats took a thumping.

So does this mean that all will be well? Has America been rescued? Is the recovery certain? Some people on talk radio may think so. Others may be thinking that Obama can now be stopped with his undertaking of insanity.

I have already received a few emails from those who are well meaning, who have said that this will turn things around.

But will it make a difference?

I don't think so. Because in spite of the election results, I am left with the same concerns that I had the day before the election.

What are they? It is biblically simple. Before election day, I did not see any tent crusades or revival meetings. The TV preachers did not gather the people in a corporate solemn assembly.

Long story short, corporate repentance did not take place in Wilderness America. So if it did not take place, how can this recent election be our rescue?

Ladies and gentlemen, I do not believe that it was. I believe that it will play out as the next step in America's demise.

My spirit is telling me that there are troubling days approaching this nation.

The Elephant Stampede

A little over a year ago, I had a prophetic dream that illustrated a political event that will take place in America's future.

I have often wondered about this vision and have not spoken about it very much.

...until just recently.

This is what I saw. ---------------------------------------

I was driving on a two lane freeway on the right lane. As I drove, I saw that ahead of me, the road was badly damaged on my lane. It looked like there was a large crater in the road. There were large pieces of concrete piled around a hole in the road. The hole was as wide as a car.

The damage was only in the right lane. As I drove closer, I changed lanes to go around it, so I got in the left lane. As I passed the road damage, I began to increase my speed until I was traveling about 30 MPH.

When I went beyond the crater, I was going to return to the right lane but suddenly, elephants appeared in the right lane next to me. The elephants were normal sized and they all had red blankets on their backs.

There were many of them. They were walking in a line, holding each others tails, like you would see in a circus. Almost as soon as they appeared, something spooked them and they began running. They remained in the right lane as they ran, but I could hear their voices of fear. Some of them trumpeted as they ran in a stampede. But even in their panic, they remained in a line.

Their speed increased until they were running as fast as my vehicle which was about 30 MPH.

I kept watching them as I traveled next to them but then they all began to take an exit that appeared on the freeway.

As I passed them and looked back, I could see that there were many of them, about thirty to fifty, running on the exit ramp. There could have been more, but I could not count all of them. They were still in line as they ran.

The dream was over. ----------------------------------------------------------

The Elephants are the Republicans

I struggled with this dream for awhile because some of the images seem to be obvious.

The elephants with the red blankets represent the Republican Party. I was traveling in the "right lane," meaning the "Conservative / Right Wing / Road."

But from there, the meaning became interesting and challenging.

1. A crater in the right lane - What caused the crater? What destructive event is going to occur within the Republican Party? What could it be?

Will it be self-inflicted by their own policies?

Will it be because of a failed strategy? If so, what strategy?

...trying to repeal ObamaCare?

...trying to impeach Obama?

...voting on a new war?

2. The elephants appeared, walked in an orderly fashion...

We just had an election where new freshman senators and congressional representatives will appear. They will operate in an orderly fashion...at first...

3. The elephants got spooked and all started running in a panic!...

I am expecting something to take place where the Republicans will find themselves, "spooked" by what they see. This will result in many of them panicking and running for the exits.

But what will it be that "spooks" them? Will it be something that Obama says or does? Is it possible that Obama could scare the Senate or the House with future Executive Orders or unilateral policies of madness?

Ladies and gentlemen, I am very concerned that Obama is going to continue his demolition of the country. One thing to remember is he is not acting alone. He is merely, "the wrecking ball!" There are others pulling his strings. He has his instructions by unseen "handlers" of the Order.

The New World Order is not just a "good idea," as Papa Bush once said, it is a plan that is being fueled by Satan himself.

And speaking of Bush, the NWO Party does not only involve Democrats. It has had a lot of help from the Republicans. Let us not forget that 9-11 occurred during Bush Junior's watch.

As a result of the September 11 attacks, the Bush Cabal gifted America with many tyrannical trinkets -

...The Patriot Act was passed by Georgie Boy and Christians at that time overwhelmingly supported it. I remember Jay Sekulow of the 700 Club endorsing it.

The Project for a New American Century

...The Republican Neo-Cons also created the think tank "Project for a New American Century." or PNAC, pronounced; (pee-nack).

This group wrote a political report known as "Rebuilding America's Defenses" which is the manifesto for a one hundred year war in the Middle East. This body of work has been the template for the USA's foreign policy over the past 15 years.

That paper contains an admission that the USA invents bio-weapons. From page 60:

"...And advanced forms of biological warfare that can “target” specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool."

Inventing race specific bio-weapons is the brain child of the neo-con wing of America, i.e. **** Cheney and company. The PNAC document was written in the late 1990's and today we are witnessing the release of one of their wicked viles. The Ebola outbreak is not a coincidence. It is part of a devious script.

But back to the elephants...

Why were they running? What future event will the Republicans seek to escape? Is it possible that their congressional plans will go awry? Will Obama succeed in cutting his leash and become a pit bull at large? Thus, causing them to flee?

I was speaking to a friend and he suggested, "What if the elephants also represent Republican Conservatives? Meaning regular citizens? What if the panic includes regular conservative folks who feel the need to exit ....THE COUNTRY!

Is this possible? If it is, then I must propose that this dream might also apply to everyone who considers themselves an Old Fashioned Conservative American.

Who Will Flee?

At some point in the future, political events are going to cause absolute mayhem and panic as they begin to take place. The panic will erupt into chaos and then into destruction.

Friends, I do not believe that America has been rescued. Unfortunately, I think that the election will give many people a false sense of hope and security. It will also work to lull Christians back to sleep.

One of the worse things that it will do is give Obama someone to blame. Like Hitler who blamed his opposition, Obama will milk this for all its worth. This could work in Hillary's favor in the 2016 elections.

That is, if there is an election in 2016!

For the most part, Americans are uneducated and have short memories. When Congressional stalemates begin happening in the next two years, the general public may turn on the Republicans. I can also see Obama writing some very dangerous Executive Orders that will bring further pain.

We are not finished watching Obama destroy this country. The next few months are going to be tense.

The election did not eradicate ebola, or the approaching collapse of the Dollar, or ISIS! ...

...Will the winning Republicans bring an end to TSA molestations?

...Will the new freshman demand disclosure on why the regime has purchased so many bullets?

...Will they stop the California drought?

...Will they reverse the poisoning of Fukushima's Pacific Ocean?

...Will they bring back the factories to America?

..Will they tell us once and for all who the strange man is who abides in the White House?

...Will they reverse same sex marriage? Abortion?

...Will they stop common-core education?

...illegal immigrants? I could go in...and I think that you get the point. Folks, we have not been rescued!

According to what I see approaching, the only thing that can turn off the spigot of judgment is nationwide repentance, not a bunch of freshman politicians!

Therefore....sadly, the next phase will come. And the next stage of destruction may be closer than we think or anticipate.

So my friends, please continue your vigilance. Get your spiritual house in order. Also while its possible, purchase supplies, food, preps, precious metals, etc.

If you are struggling in spiritual matters and need to repent but you do not know how, I have many sermons on my website that address our relationship with God. Try them out.

May the Lord lead you and guide you.

In His service,

Nathan Leal
Old 04-24-2016, 02:11 AM

Hey Donna and Nathan...bout the Elephants…you said:

"They remained in the right lane as they ran, but I could hear their voices of fear. Some of them trumpeted as they ran in a stampede." But even in their panic, they remained in a line."

When I read this I saw, "Some of them TRUMPeted as they ran in a stampede…"

It's late…I'm hungry and sleep deprived
Old 04-24-2016, 04:57 AM

Quote:
But back to the elephants...

Why were they running? What future event will the Republicans seek to escape? Is it possible that their congressional plans will go awry? Will Obama succeed in cutting his leash and become a pit bull at large? Thus, causing them to flee?

I was speaking to a friend and he suggested, "What if the elephants also represent Republican Conservatives? Meaning regular citizens? What if the panic includes regular conservative folks who feel the need to exit ....THE COUNTRY!

Is this possible? If it is, then I must propose that this dream might also apply to everyone who considers themselves an Old Fashioned Conservative American.
As I pondered why they were running, I couldn't help but think of Trump.

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal
Old 04-24-2016, 08:40 AM
Senior Member Formerly ageorgantas

Default Some thoughts

Not under judgement? So what Nathan Leal, David Wilkerson, and Rick Wiles himself have been talking about all these years was a big misunderstanding? It wasn't the PEOPLE who were doing the wrong thing but the SYSTEMS that were wrong? (Isn't this kind of like guns don't kill people; people kill people?) And if we're not under judgement, then what about his other prophecy that says God has heard and will heal the land? How can He heal what wasn't under judgement in the first place?

And we are not ALL in a spiritual war? Only those who have been promoted? Where in the world does it say THAT in the Bible? Put on the whole armor of God -- if you have moved up in the ranks; otherwise, keep eating popcorn and watching life go by no problem?

Also, if America is going to be healed and the dollar made strong, doesn't this push back the timeline for Jesus' return -- a lot? It will take a while to make the dollar strong, and then the enemy will have to make it weak again so we can have the world currency. This puts Jesus' coming many, many years down the road.

Plus, he received his prophecies by writing. I just heard a different prophecy today by someone who claims to have gotten one by writing. All I have heard before about this idea is "automatic writing" by demons. Does God give prophecies to people in such a way that they just write what they think? (I really don't know the answer to this and hope someone comments.)

Finally, doesn't this just tickle your ears? Wouldn't it be so wonderful to believe that America was going to be strong, moral, and tuned in to God once again? Wouldn't it be just marvelous if evil were vanquished and God's people rose up in revival? I think there will be an end time harvest, but it will come out of pain, not prosperity. God will vanquish evil Himself when He comes. Until then, the enemy will look like he's winning for a while.

Greek Girl

P.S. I believe this guy is sincere, but this isn't from God. I will pray for him and for Rick to figure this out.
Old 04-24-2016, 09:18 AM

I fine this a very interesting read since I don't know much about Donald Trump. If he is elected by his Republican Party, and runs for President, we don't have long to wait to declare this dream, true or false, because we should know by the end of July.

I know this much if God used Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, he could use anyone to bring down our present Babylon system. Who knows maybe Obama, will be appointed president of the United Nations, there is talk he wants that job. Time will tell, we just have to wait and see.

So is Donald Trump our hero, "Make America Great Again" or will he just speed us up in the same direction we are going???????

God Bless

Gerlinda
Apr 18, 2016 - 8:10PM
Re: TRUNEWS 04-18-16 from 2011 — that Donald Trump would be elected President of the United State
Concerning the prophecy given on True News

by Gerlinda

This was a prophecy given in 2011 concerning Donald Trump, that he will become the next President of the USA.

While I listened to it, many thoughts ran across my mind. It was the one thing not mentioned by these men....who really is Donald Trump. Yes, Yahuah chooses anybody, good or bad, human or animal to do His bidding. So, while these men are excited to think that this man will save the United States, I see him developing into someone much more powerful who could be the Leader of the World, known as the A/C. I have a few things I'd like to point out.

1. Who was it that looked like the blonde boy on the Denver Airport Mural? Everyone said it was Prince William. Last month, I said that he looked a lot more like Trump

2. Who is most likely to be of the Tribe of Dan? Obama or Trump. Donald Trump's lineage goes back to Scotland.

3. Who is not a Free Mason but a Knights Templar? As a Knight's Templar, he is an enemy of the Free-Masons who serve the Pope. It was the Vatican that drove the Knight's Templar out of Europe to Scotland where their power center lies to this day. His enemy is the Bush Cabal/Rothschild/Rockefellers. The Donald would be in the position and power to dethrone the Harlot off the back of the Beast?

4. Where do you suppose the real wealth of his family came from originally? Who sacked the Temple riches?

5. Who is it that would be so appealing to everyone because of his strong declarations of returning this country to it's former Glory and Strength yet he will, at the end, come against Israel?

6. Why is the Tribe of Dan not mentioned in the list of the 144,000? It is this tribe that God uses to judge his brethren. Dan means "Judge". By the way, as president, he would appoint 5 Supreme Justices, as was told in this broadcast.

William Mount mentioned that Obama was Apexhios who is taking down the US along with himself yet he would be defeated by the Sons of Apeithuis who will be taken down by Yahushua Himself. Is Donald Trump one of these sons? Yahuah used pagan kings. He used an ***. Trump does not even pretend to be a Believer in Yahushua. His home is filled with pagan adornment.

Now, take a look at this that I posted just weeks ago.

HTTPS://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...CR7khpiGT5MSIg

The above picture was taken from the mural that adorns the United Nations Building. In that picture there appears to be a familiar woman and a couple of men as if they discussing this boy with the blonde locks. The black man is standing aside as if awaiting their decision. Who will it be?

We are learning that the Illuminati have their plans made long in advance as seen by the Illuminati cards that foretell their activities.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1265/...e06fbe02c0.jpg

Do you see the blonde boy in the center of the Denver Airport Mural who is holding the anvil that is pounding out the V "Victory"?

HTTPS://patriotnewstwo.files.wordpre...al_2.jpg?w=604

Would a Prince be pounding that Anvil? Or would it be another, a powerful blonde head, whom has been actually known for his great head of hair?

http://theamericanfreedomparty.us/wp...orse-Trump.jpg

We think that has to be Prince William who will become the End Time Ruler of the world but in reality, he is almost bald now. I believe this boy in European dress represents someone whose ancestors stem from the lineage of Wales/Scotland. His lineage goes back to the powerful Knights Templar.

How fitting that this man now has the admiration of most Americans that are hoping to return to World Peace. In fact, the whole world is looking for someone that can bring a semblance of peace.

This boy has all the children of the world under one banner of World Peace.

HTTPS://patriotnewstwo.files.wordpre...al_2.jpg?w=604

Daniel 11:37 NIV
"He will show no regard for the gods of his ancestors or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all."

(KJV) "Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all."

The above scripture may be taken two ways. One that this person does not desire the One that all the Hebrew women were looking for since they knew that one out of the Tribe of Judah would be the mother to the Messiah.

Or

That this man, although he may appear to love women, he does not really; only uses them for his own grander purpose.

Whichever it is, the fact that the Elite fit both of these interpretations is easily seen.

Maybe, just maybe, there is a whole lot more to this man with the Pomador head of blonde hair than we may have even considered. He is winning the hearts of the Right Wing whereas the present president won the hearts of the Left. Division is the way to over-run a country and you do this through their motto, "Calm Out of Chaos".

These are merely my own perceptions. I certainly am not proclaiming that this is a positive deal. But, it surely doesn't hurt to consider these thoughts.

Last edited by arrowcreek; 04-24-2016 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Had more then one copy